Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

[Despite a close race, an invalid vote means the tiebreaker goes to [Arthoria Faustus] At the [Magic Academy Pleasure District]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

You stretch up from your own slumber on a bed so fluffy it should be a crime to leave it, as you lightly kick your feet off, and look around your office.....

You are Arthoria Faustus, or at least that's what you call yourself to the general public. You are the 5th ranked student at the boringly-named Magic Academy, ranked just under some of the absolute monsters the academy provides, and are a gatekeeper yourself, from others and ne'erdowells from ascending to the higher ranks yourself....

You teach classes on magic for the most part, and you manage a group of....troubled students in the Black-Light District of the Academy, for individuals who are prone to Assault, Defamation of character, Attempted Murder, and the breaking of the fourth wall. You still love them all in  their own ways, and hope to one-day re-integrate them into normal society without mass casualties.....

Though....

You're also fairly aware that it may never happen, and you'll have to manage a gaggle of girls for the rest of your life that vie for your attention, praise, and touch at every waking moment. You are not just certain, but frequently reminded every time you step out that you could do just about anything, with anyone in this segment, and at worst, you'd be thanked for it.

But, you're strong enough to resist that urge, as you lightly dust yourself off, moving to your desk. Alongside of your teachings, you also have been mentoring a...particularly trouble-prone new student who shows a bit of promise....If guided the proper way.....And, you normally would be conscripted to keep things in line, to teach, or to clean up various bloodstains and treat several injuries....

But not today...

Today, is a Very special day indeed. One of a meager dozen you get off in a year..... It's...

"My day OFF!" you call to yourself as you stretch out warmly, and pop your neck.

Yes, a little under once a month, the students all have a mutual non-aggression treaty with one another, where they put aside their differences, and give you a whole day to yourself to....take care of things that are necessary.

From a mixture of shopping you could do, to any exploration you'd managed... To dealing with any...pent-up urges you may have. Not that you have too many worries about that, but.. A day where you don't have to suture up a stab wound, or console a girl for horrific things told to them is a good one.

There's even a place in mind for days like today... The aptly named Pleasure District of Magic Academy... Where all of your tastes, urges, and lusts can be sated; No questions asked! You've got a meal ticket to the finest dining establishment in the country...if not the whole dimension, and you've got a whole day to do whatever you'd want....And are keenly aware that the moment you walk in, you'll find more than your fair share of willing compatriots.

The only thought is how long it'll take to get there. You could probably try to teleport there, but.....

"Walking has it's Merits." you muse to yourself as your own attire flows to you naturally, having been freshly washed, and neatly pressed by a mysterious benefactor in your district. Probably Ayano, or Monika.

You quietly pace down your halls, which are nearly spotless and immaculate....The scent of cleaning materials strong in the air.... As you pace towards the entrance, stopping for a moment by the bathrooms. It's technically a female's bathroom, but given you're the only male in this area, you can stride in without too much incident.

Much like the rest of the district, the bathrooms are incredibly well kept, and the times you've seen the girls enter, they always do so in an orderly, timely, and efficient fashion. You do kind of lament not seeing a show of writhing vulgar agony, but you don't dare bring it up...worried for what the girls would do if they knew your....interest.

As you finish up business you would have in the bathroom, and are washing your hands... Approaching footsteps meet your ears.

"Nnnn..." the grumbling of the 100th ranked student rings out, as you see a girl with long black hair, dark eyes, and a plentifully curvy body stride in... Wearing a loose black shirt, with some soft blue pajama pants, as she rubs her eyes. "Mornin'"

"Good morning, Ayano." you muse softly, and the girl suddenly perks up, visibly flinching at her name as her eyes widen.

"Ahh..!! Good morning, Sensei!" she calls out hurriedly, her hands moving all over her own body. Un-tucking her shirt from her pajama bottoms, attempting to smooth out her hair, working to smooth out the bottoms, and wiping her face. "I..I'm sorry that I look so shabby..! I...I swear I don't usually look like this in the morning! I'm just..a...a touch under the weather, so I moved a bit slower getting here, and i was just about to make myself look presentable, and..."

You lightly put a finger to the girl's lips at this and smile, looking down at her.

"You look fine, Ayano." you assure, gently. "I was just making a quick pit stop before i headed out for the day."

"Right! ....Right.." The girl calls, taking a deep breath, and exhaling. "Sorry about that.. I didn't mean to keep you."

She's always been a bit self-conscious around you....Which makes her complete dismissal of everyone else much more striking. However, despite her stammering nature, the girl is absolutely deadly, being the top student in the black light district. You're certain she could make it to at least the 50s in student body, if she ever left...

But, you know better than to try to do that to her, as she stretches over you to try to fix up her hair a bit, a cute, lightly tussled look making it obvious she just got out of bed.

You move around to give the girl a bit of space as she bats at her hair, working to get it perfect, you imagine.

"I hope you have a wonderful day off, sensei!" she calls out before you can get out the door, making you pause for just a moment....pondering...

=================================================================================================================================

1. "Have a good day too, Ayano!"

2. "Behave for me, Alright?"

3. "There might be a reward if everything's okay when I get back/"

4. "I'll miss you"

5. "Actually, why don't you come with me?"

Current Status:
Name: Arthoria Faustus
Mental Status: Pleasant
Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Libido Level: 12%
Inventory: ??? [Diuretic, Aphrodisiac]

Spells: [Unlike with 275, you are talented enough to create your own spells...With a few limitations. Spells should follow said format...]

Spell Name: [A catchy Name for your spell, for future Reference]
Spell Type: [What kind of spell is this? Is it an enhancement spell? Does it conjure something? Incite something?]
Spell Effects:
[What does your spell DO?]
Spell Intensity: [A Low effect, a Medium Effect, or a High Effect? The stronger the effect, The more of a turn it will take to cast..
] (A Low Spell can be cast up to twice a segment. a medium, once...and a High one must be concentrated for a segment to cast]
Extra: [Any Extra Details about your spell]

[For Example....]

Spell Name: Tummy Apocalypse
Spell Type: Massive Debuff/Need inducing
Spell Effects: Fills a person's tummy needs Status.
Spell Intensity: High. [A person who just emptied would find themselves about to have another accident if this was cast on them]

3 hours ago, Trickling Down said:

P.S. How exactly are the rankings determined, and why is the Black Light District capping Ayano to 100th?

AuthorFaust: Rankings are done through various Tests, magical ability, and skill. The Black-Light District is for troubled individuals. She has to be kept in a group of her peers, along with the general threat she poses to others. So, until she can be assured to be safe, she can't properly take the exam to raise up...... Which, given she only can leave with AuthorFaust's approval..... And her own approval as well.

You wave your hand at Ayano with a warm smile, and turn away.

"You have a good day too, Ayano!" you call out, lightly. "Do behave now...And I might have something for you when I get back."

"Ohh...I'll be on my best!" Ayano's voice responds perkily as you start out of view...and come to the door.

Normally, the door leads to a brick wall... But, when it responds to your own magical energy, it becomes much more. These are the school's way of keeping things neatly organized, and properly sectioned off.... An invention on behalf of the fourth ranked student....

The Dull, black light suddenly glows bright pink as you approach and put your destination in your mind.... Allowing you to turn the knob and open up to.....

A beautiful, twilight-lit area of the school that...Quite frankly makes up what amounts to a massive town.

"Aaahh...And here we are."

You lightly take in the sights for a few moments, seeing girls passing through the streets, going to and fro throughout the many buildings...Each with their own purposes......

You see various colored bands on the girl's wrists, and you remember to place yours  on your own wrist at this...Remembering the Consent bands in time....

Another creation of Number 4's.... The bands change color with a thought, and are to represent the intentions of the wearer. This allows one to tell at a glance if it's appropriate to hit on someone, or not....

Without a clear goal, it's black...But, when you have a more concrete idea of what you want....It'll shift.

The question is..What do you want?

===========================================================================================================================

1. Explore the Battle Arena. [Place for Fights, Ranking battles, and otherwise combative individuals]

2. Check out the Designer-Stores! [Place to find Garments for personal and or private Use]

3. Check out the Omo-Weekly creator studios! [Where the Omo-Weeklies are Developed]

4. Check out Moka's Cafe. [A place to relax, mingle, and get drinks]

5. Check out the Theater. [A place to watch plays, movies, and the like...Usually illicitly themed]

6. Look into Marisa's Illicit Information Industry! [A Building focused on naughty things procured by a naughty Sarilian Mage]

7. Check out Okaato's Diner. [A fantastic place to eat food! Run by a pal of yours.]

8. Check out a fetish Hotel. [Various buildings with playthings that cater to a chosen fetish. What Fetish, you ask? Yes.]

[Fetish Hotels include, but are not limited to...]

1A. Age-Play Accomodations [Accomodates those into Age Play]

1B. Belly-to-Bottom Base. [Accomodates those who enjoy Tummy desperation, and the occurrences afterwards]

1C. Catherine's Creations Company [Accomodates those who enjoy fun in a business-y, Work-placey Situation ]

1D. Don't Do it Dungeons [Accomodates those who Enjoy Denial Play, and being vulgarly bossed around]

1E. Everyone's Enjoyment Establishment! [Accomodates those who enjoy having multiple Partners in a Session]

1F. For Fuck's Sake Fiesta. [Accomodates those who don't want any of that fluff, and just want to get Laid]

1G. Good God Garrison [Accomodates those who enjoy doing things in a religious...If somewhat Medieval era, position. Perfect for 'Corrupting' a girl.]

1H. High-Pressure Hell [Accomodates those who enjoy seeing playthings holding massive amounts of Piddle]

1I. Individuals Industry: [A private place to handle your needs...Privately]

1J. Justice Junction! [A place dedicated to Engaging in Power Fantasies, and the Standard Hero Award.]

[Feel free to ask for any other taste to be catered to]

=======================================================================================================================

Current Status:
Mental Status: Pleasant
Libido Level: 12%

Spells: [Unlike with 275, you are talented enough to create your own spells...With a few limitations. Spells should follow said format...]

Spell Type: [What kind of spell is this? Is it an enhancement spell? Does it conjure something? Incite something?]
Spell Effects:
Spell Intensity: [A Low effect, a Medium Effect, or a High Effect? The stronger the effect, The more of a turn it will take to cast..
] (A Low Spell can be cast up to twice a segment. a medium, once...and a High one must be concentrated for a segment to cast]

[For Example....]

Spell Intensity: High. [A person who just emptied would find themselves about to have another accident if this was cast on them]

Commenters may suggest as Many spells as they feel comfortable sharing

• 2 weeks later...

You decide that you want to pay a visit to the Omo-weekly creation studio, as you always get a sort of...kick out of seeing some of the greatest works being made in person. You stride down the streets of the pleasure district, and push your way into a blue door.....

A smile curling onto your lips as you see a few girls sitting in what looks like the waiting room for a doctor's office, looking around for some kind....any kind of distraction.

'Ah yes, the waiting room.' you think to yourself with a grin. 'Where they start to test the new potentials right away.'

Your own passive magical field repels it, but the flooring beneath your feet is actually heavily lined with a special material called omorium, that, among a myriad of other things, resulted in a sort of radiation that made a person's bodily functions.....Particularly, piddle, operate at an accelerated rate. Or, in the layman's terms....

Prolonged exposure made one need to pee. Badly, and swiftly. A quick cursory glance over the hopefuls with your own special gaze illuminates their current condition.

Firstly, what looked like a teenager with brown hair held in place with a hairband... And clovers, was sitting at a sizable Three hundred and fourty ml..And trying to keep her legs, which are covered by a lovely dress, and black tights....

Next to her, a girl with long green hair tied into a ponytail, with a white blouse, and some tight looking black shorts. While she's holding a little over two hundred and eighty Ml, she doesn't seem to be showing it off at all, merely content to glance around and give a few playful grins at others.....

On the other side of the room, you can see a girl with long pink hair, and an entirely white outfit with her nose deep into a book, and her legs crossed tight. You almost don't need to use your powers to see she's in trouble, a sizable five hundred and fifty ml torturing her own tank....

And, as you take a glance towards the last girl, a decently built girl with blonde hair..Your eyebrows raise a bit.

'Two thousand ml? Is that...' you think to yourself, trying to peek in as you see the girl's absolutely titanic bladder....And give a small chuckle of your own. 'Yep...That's Lil, alright. Who else would be carrying around that much?'

You're always shocked when you see her numbers, but for the moment, it seems they're all waiting for something, or someone to call them. Perhaps it would be best to ask one of them to join you for a bit?

==================================================================================================================================

1. Ask the brown haired girl with tights. [Current Bladder Status: 340ml/625ml]

2. Ask the green haired girl, with shorts. [Current Bladder Status: 280ml/550Ml]

3. Ask the girl with pink hair, and a white outfit. [Current bladder Status: 550ml/600ml]

4. Ask Lilotto how she's doing. [Current bladder status: 2000ml/???? Ml]

5. Talk to no girls, just move right along.

Current Status:
Mental Status: intrigued
Libido Level: 20%

Spell Effects:

[For Example....]

Commenters may suggest as Many spells as they feel comfortable sharing