Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

10 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date!

5 - Ask her if she's okay. Make sure to sound concerned for her well being. Hopefully, the fact we're at 3 <3's with her should make her comfortable enough to admit, in the usual girly way, her need.

5 - Branch 1: If Lillica admits to her need, then offer to fill her in on what she misses if she wishes to go at that moment in time. However, if Lillica remains slightly stubborn and says that she'll hold on until the movie ends, then accept her choice, but show concern for her by saying that, if it gets too bad, then she can go and we'll fill her in when she gets back. The goal of this is to not pressure Lillica into going or staying, but offering her the opportunity for either choice. Lillica knows her limits better than we do, and it would be rude and inconsiderate of us to suggest otherwise.

5 - Branch 2: If Lillica brushes off the concern with a small lie, claiming to be okay, then we must respect her choice. We'll still show concern for her and ask if she really is but only once to give her a chance to open up to us. If she does, then go to Branch 1 and follow on from there, if she still claims to be fine, then go back to watching the movie, but keep a close watch of her out of concern for her health rather than our own lewd pleasure.

as I always say, I trust 100% on Tarpis In romantic situations (maybe I need some tips my love life is going from bad to worse hahaha) anyway hoje aside, I'm going with you on that.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date!

5 - Ask her if she's okay. Make sure to sound concerned for her well being. Hopefully, the fact we're at 3 <3's with her should make her comfortable enough to admit, in the usual girly way, her need.

5 - Branch 1: If Lillica admits to her need, then offer to fill her in on what she misses if she wishes to go at that moment in time. However, if Lillica remains slightly stubborn and says that she'll hold on until the movie ends, then accept her choice, but show concern for her by saying that, if it gets too bad, then she can go and we'll fill her in when she gets back. The goal of this is to not pressure Lillica into going or staying, but offering her the opportunity for either choice. Lillica knows her limits better than we do, and it would be rude and inconsiderate of us to suggest otherwise.

5 - Branch 2: If Lillica brushes off the concern with a small lie, claiming to be okay, then we must respect her choice. We'll still show concern for her and ask if she really is but only once to give her a chance to open up to us. If she does, then go to Branch 1 and follow on from there, if she still claims to be fine, then go back to watching the movie, but keep a close watch of her out of concern for her health rather than our own lewd pleasure.

I agreed, go for it

You want to be completely silent, but something nags at you.....and it's not Lillica's squirming, shifting frame....

"Hey...are you....gonna be okay?" you ask quietly, under your breath to the girl. who visibly shifts in her seat, and rests her palm in her lap.....

"I...I...Yeah... Yeah, I'll be fine.." she answers, with an attempt at a reassuring smile. "M..Movie shouldn't...be too much longer......"

"You sure? I can fill you in, if you..." you offer gently, as the girl blushes... and lightly shakes her head.

"M..Mmm...I'll...I'll manage!" she adds, still smiling tensely, as the scene unfolds in front of you...

"You may have tried to predate on my fear, but there was one way to deal with their sits!" Koz-Mo remarks, posturing proudly. "If I had No fear, their powers were useless!"

"Well well...So, you've abandoned all of that.." Seri retorted, grinning. "But, can you handle my sit, Aquarius?!"

You suddenly hear a loud Psssssssh of liquid from the screen, Lillica pausing at this as Koz-Mo flinches...and goes bright red.....

"Ah...!" she gasps, as Seri grins, folding her arms.

"My sit allows me to freeze time....For your bladder muscles!" she remarks, loudly. "It only lasts for a few seconds at a time, but to face me means doom for your bladder! The battle of inches, forever out of your grasp...Welcome... To YOUR WETTO WARUDO!!!!!"

Koz-Mo struggles...and strains..You seeing, and hearing several more sizable hisses and spurts.....Lillica flinching with each one...Before Koz-Mo's eyes light up...and she gestures back at Seri......

A spot blooming on her own elegant dress.

"B..Bakana..!! Impossible! HOW DID YOU..." Seri retorts, now gripping herself firmly..

"It's my Sit, Roulette!" Koz-Mo retorts, grinning. "It seems it's decided my ability this time is the same as yours..... Which means.."

She gestures....Her eyes fluttering closed as twin streams burst....

From her own skirt..and Seri's.....Both completely spent, as they drench their outfits..

"You too, shall feel the wrath....Of The Wet WORLD!"

The glow starts to dissipate from Ceri, moving back to Koz-Mo...Signalling the girl's defeat as Seri falls to her knees...and starts sobbing...

"Hawahhh.....I ju...J...Just..." she starts, bawling loudly. "I just wanted to be able to hold it! I've spent my whole life as bedwetter Seri, and Seri-puddles! Everyone made fun of meeee...!!I don't wanna go back to that! I don't wanna go back to having no control, and no friends....!"

Koz-Mo's righteous fury is quelled at this...As she moves over, and kneels down, patting the girl's head.

"There there...It'll be okay." she adds, lightly hugging the girl. "I'll be your friend..."

"Y..You will?" Seri replies, a smile starting to brighten her face.... As a sound suddenly prompts a flinch from the girl....And a brighter flush.

Brrrrrrrrrrtttap..

"A..AH?!!!!" she squeaks, her hands moving to her bottom suddenly......As a loud, booming cackle can be heard.

"You thought we were on your side, Alliance..." the pirate captain from before calls, riding atop the squid. "But we were secretly working against you! Our Council of Vulgarity will take over... .and rid the world of all of it's control!"

Koz-Mo turns at this.....Looking ready to fight...

And there's suddenly an arrow pointing to the side....As a message heralds the end of the movie.

[To Be Continued......]

The credits start rolling, and the crowd erupts in cheers.... As Lillica breathes a sharp sigh of relief......As the two of you start to stand up....

"B..Bathroom...Bathroom.." she starts, pacing swiftly with her hands buried in her skirt....As you follow her with your own excitement building....

Pausing as you see a line formed up at the bathrooms.....Men's, and women's...

'H..Haaawah...? O..Oh No..." Lillica sounds, as you look onward...

And have to decide...

=====================================================================================================================

1. Let Lillica's fate be resigned to the bathroom Queue

2. Try to help Lillica find a private spot outside.

3. Try to find a nearby restaurant with an open bathroom

4. Offer to take her to your house to relieve herself.

5. Lewdly fantasize, but do nothing.

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Enticed....
Bladder Level: Moderate
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 90%
Inventory:

Lillica Status:

Lillica is Incredibly Desperate for Relief...

[Date Status: <3 <3 <3 <3]

Um.... to me it seems like anything but 3 and 4 would spell disaster for the date we've worked so hard to make perfect. Those 4 <3's are proof that we've done well up until now. We WILL NOT ruin it!

I'd say offer option 3 to Lillica and see if she accepts. If she doesn't think she could risk the chance of the potential Restaurant's toilet queue, then offer up option 4. I will not give up until Lillica has found her relief!

You glance to Lillica, who is looking at the Queue with light disbelief...As you debate asking if she wants to risk it....Before instead glancing to the exit, and whispering a bit.

"Maybe...we should just...find a place outside..?' you ask lightly to the girl, who glows bright red...

"N..No..No no..never...Never...!" she calls, shaking her head. "I...I could never...outside...."

You mildly debate where to progress from here, before the obvious solution hits....and you turn.

"Well, my house isn't too far..." you remind the girl, who gasps slightly...and turns.

"Please...!" she pleads...and you lightly smile, starting towards the exit.

"Of course..." you respond gently, leading her away from the crowded theater, and all the way to your house.......

Or more correctly, to the base of the stairs that lead to your apartment....As she glances up them...

The whole way back, she's been shaking..squirming...and bouncing...But, you've been too busy trying to contain your own illicit urges as you pace...Starting about halfway up the stairs, as you turn back...

"I....Ah...Ahhhh...Ahhh...Stairs..." she starts weakly......prompting you to think of where to go from here.....

================================================================================================================================

1. Tell her to go around the side of the building.

2. Encourage her to make it up herself.

3 Offer to carry her up again.

4. Go inside without her, and trust her to make it in.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Very Enticed
Bladder Level: Moderate
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 90%
Inventory:

Lillica Status:

Lillica is at her limit

[Date Status: <3 <3 <3 <3]

[Trait Discovered: Lillica is not fond of peeing out in public]