Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

You flip open your phone at this, glancing at the message that has been sent.

'Hey hey! Sorry, running a bit late!' you read, seeing Lillica's number flashing a few numbers. 'Hope it's not too crowded! I've been wanting to see this!'

You give a small nod, and type back slightly, starting to the counter.

"It's..kind of quiet.." you type slightly, with a small smile. "But...I can get our tickets already....If you know what we should....watch...."

You send the message, and glance over the condiments with a slight interest, as you glance over the movies a bit....

Bzz bzz...

"Ah, I heard about that one movie that's super action-y, but a bit silly!  The...uh..Weird journey one?"

You glance up to the list of movies, passing over a few, before finally seeing what she means.

Koz-Mo's Weird Journey

It's....certainly different than what you expected. Instead of the preview poster being several massive explosions, giant mechs, or even vicious weapons.....

You see a black haired girl, flanked with a few other figures...glaring down a petite blonde in the distance, with one of the smuggest expressions you've ever seen on a character's face, without distorting it.

'I....don't think I've ever seen this movie before.'

"Um...two for 'Weird Journey." you call to the attendant at the counter, who quickly recites a price at you...As you pay off the tickets immediately. You're wondering what kind of movie KMWJ is, but you figure you'll see soon enough...

'I've got out tickets! I'll wait for you in the lobby!' you text back to Lillica as you move to get refreshments, wondering how to pass the few minutes before Lillica arrives....

Noticing a small arcade in the lobby...and a set of bathrooms.....

=======================================================================================================================================

1. Try your hand at an arcade game. [Maybe win a prize?]

2. Go to the bathrooms.

3. Double-check the refreshments.

4. Ask the attendant about Koz-Mo's Weird Journey.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Curious
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory: ??? [Select items from list]

AuthorNote: You can still pick two items from the list to have right now.

• 2 weeks later...

You lightly glance around as you see the arcade again, turning to the attendant a bit.

"So, what's...Koz-Mo's Weird Journey about?" you ask a bit, as the attendant's eyes light up.

"Ohhh, KMWJ is a very interesting series!" the person perks up, and you feel like you might have made a mistake in asking. "There's the main lead, Most popular girl in school, Kozuko Motou, or, Koz-mo as her friends call her... And, her attempt to get her control back from the Evil Rei Deisu. Along the way, they awaken to these powers called Sits, and..."

You duck out of the conversation a bit at this, as the person turns around, as if recounting an amazing tale...And make your way to the arcade...

There's a crane game with various plush animals in it, one of which you spy looks precariously close to being won... And, with ever confidence in your skill with your hands, you move to slide some quarters in, starting it up.

Sure enough, you manage to get the claw to cooperate, and pull the stuffed animal out of the prize chute...A platypus looking at you in the eyes...

"Oooh! It looks cute, in a weird way!" you hear behind you..As you turn to see the plum haired girl you had been waiting on grinning widely at you.

Long, plum hair...Signature, matching Hoodie... Deep blue skirt that goes down her thighs.... Soft, creamy skin..and a smile to light up even the darkest of theaters.

"Figured we might wanna bring a friend along." you muse back with a practiced smile. "We're going on a weird journey, after all."

You hold it out to her, and she takes it for a bit...Then setting it on your head.

"Ehehe...Yeah. Makes sense." Lillica muses back, smiling broadly..as the air goes a bit quiet...The two of you a bit flustered. This is the first time you've ever been on a..proper date with Lillica, and it shows.

What do you do from here?

=============================================================================================================================

1. Lean in for a cheek Kiss

2. Take her hand gently

3. Motion towards the Refreshments

4. Put the Platypus plush on her head

5. Hold the plush up to kiss her.

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Curious
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 40%