Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You lightly bite your lip as OMORA's roulette starts to slow again, and she starts commanding a few orders in a row.

"Subjects must allow Faust to lick a part of them for one minute. Penalty: Three drinks" OMORA starts, as Saiga seems to bristle a bit....And Faust flushes a bit....

"Ah....? F..Fine." Saiga starts back, as you see a hint of strain in her voice...

[78%]

She's getting there...

"Drink then?" you remark to Saiga, who merely folds her arms.

"No!" Saiga snaps...But, she turns to Faust. "Go ahead, then..."

The boy's flustered face shifts..and he quietly steps towards her, leaning over to start licking at her ample bust...

It's quite a display as Saiga bites her lip...and you see her bladder levels going up more.

[80%..83%..]

"Minute up." OMORA calls, as Saiga ends up pushing Faust back a bit, and he turns to you.

"My turn then." you state with a small giggle, as he leans over....and starts doing much of the same...tasting...licking....teasing at the nipples of your modest, but perky breasts....Making you feel warmer, and warmer still......

It feels like a small eternity, but eventually OMORA calls out for your time to be up too, and he hurriedly backs up from you, almost recoiling as if expecting a vicious retribution......

"Next action coming up..."  OMORA states robotically, looking a bit....flustered herself. "Subjects must listen to the sounds of running wa...urination for one minute. Penalty: Three drinks"

Your lips curl in a smile, as Saiga visibly winces....

"That would..end the contest.." Saiga starts, as you shake your head.

"No....Faust still has to go, after all." you muse, turning towards the boy..Who flinches...

"B..But...We can't all go into the same bathroom..." he starts, as you nudge the back of his knees.

"We've got a sink." you assure him, as Saiga opens her mouth...and then pauses..nodding....

"Go then." she snaps....looking quite tense, as the boy moves over.....aiming himself, and.....

It seems to take a bit, but you hear it..

Psssssssssh...pssshpssshpssshh..

The sounds...of sweet relief...Just beyond your grasp......

You feel your own legs start to scissor at the noise, desperation starting to creep up on you too...As you glance up at Saiga.

[85%]

It's probably more than a minute of torture, but OMORA seems distracted by something else...As the boy finally empties...

"Haaaaaah.....S..s...Sorry.." he apologizes, as OMORA's eyes flicker lightly again.

"Next actions coming up..."  she calls, quietly. "Subjects must rub their...girlhoods for a solid minute. Penalty, Three drinks."

You may be in a bit of trouble here, as Saiga's fingers dip down to her shorts, and she starts rubbing viciously.....working to keep herself in control.......

You give a few tenative rubs, realizing your girlhood is very over excited, and that a solid minute might be a bit too much stimulation.....

"Nnnn...Eoria, a...request." she starts, as your fingers end up pausing, your legs tensing up. "What's it to you....if you...win?"

==============================================================================================================================

1. You want to do things with Faust.

2. You want to see Saiga soak herself.

3. You want to prove you can hold it better.

4. You just want to let your desire flow

5. Other [What DO you want out of this?]

[Your Libido is very high. Doing the challenge may be too much...Do you still want to try it?]

1. Do it

2. Delay it

3. Drink instead.

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Very Horny...
Bladder Level: Urgent...
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 92%
Inventory: Water Bottle, Soft Taco, Desperation VIsor-contacts
Rating: Vulgar
Personal Goal: ???
Prominent Relationships: ???, ???
???:

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

You lightly press your fingers to your girlhood as you mull around Saiga's question, trying to stave off the growing desperation...but also control your aching desire...

"Mmmnnn....I.....I wanna see you Soak yourself..." you end up moaning out quietly, as your fingers slowly rub. "A..and prove I can...hold it...better than you."

Saiga's eyes shift a bit at this...But, rather than surprise...

She's grinning.

"Heh..Looks like you're having trouble yourself..." she remarks, seeing you fumble as you try to keep rubbing yourself... Feeling warmth rushing through every part of your body. "Go on, keep rubbing... It's only a minute."

You lightly groan a bit, but keep rubbing.... Surely, you've got at least halfway by now..?

"O..OMORA, t...time.." you call out, as she turns to you quietly.

"Five seconds....have passed of your challenge."

You lightly groan, but keep rubbing as Saiga grins, moving a bit closer to you and Faust.

"Ohh...ohhhh....So you've got that issue.." Saiga muses, striding over, and deliberately squeezing her girls together. "Trying to keep yourself in control, while you're looking at me?"

She holds herself openly, and squirms in place, giving a playful little pout.

"Ohhhhh Eo, I gotta pee....I've gotta pee so bad I can't stand it..!" she whimpers, shifting her hips wildly. "P...please lemme go....I'll n....neever make fun of you for getting all hot and bothered about needing to pee..!"

You haven't seen Saiga pleading like this before... You can tell it's an act....But....

Your body Aches to go those last few steps of desire...As Saiga leans in with a low whisper....

'Hurry up and pee so we can have some Real fun." she whispers to you. "I'll even do what you want this time. You just have to do my laundry..."

You really are tempted by this.

===================================================================================================================================

1. Try to push her away, and refuse.

2. Try to focus on not losing control of your lust.

3. Agree, but insist she soak herself too.

4. Embrace her, and start the fun.

5. Ask Faust for his opinion

6. Call it a draw, sharing control as the victors.

7. Other [Specify]

8. Accept, but she has to... [Eat something, Drink and hold the rest of the day, etc.]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Desperate
Libido Level: 97%
???:

You shiver and groan needfully as Saiga presses against you, her ample breasts mooshing into you.

"M...Mmmmghhh....C...Call it a draw..?" you call to the girl, panting. "I..I'll s..ssstop....but you...you gotta do something..."

"Sure....sure." Saiga muses to you, her fingers darting down to overtake your own, rub...rub...rubbing....As you feel your legs buckling....

"W..what do you think, Ff..ffffffaust?" you call with a needy wail to the boy, who's prominently throbbing, and has his hands cupping his excitement.

"I...I......I think we...should just all take care of.." you hear him stammer, squeezing and rubbing himself..As Saiga's own hips squirms, and she leans over...

"Mmmm.....Looks like everyone has something to take care of.." Saiga muses, grinning. "How should we go about this?"

You're too lost in lust to properly ponder...But, you do have a few thoughts...

===================================================================================================================================

1. Have Faust Stroke himself off, while you and Saiga entertain one another.

2. Have Saiga entertain Faust, while you rub yourself off to it. (Using her Breasts, Her Feet, her Thighs, Her hands, her bottom)

3. Have Yourself Entertain Faust, while Saiga rubs herself off. (Using your breasts, your feet, your thighs, Your hands, Your bottom)

4. Try to take turns, relieving everyone's urges one by one. (Faust, yourself, Saiga) [Everyone watches while they do]

5. Have someone pee for the entertainment of all (But Saiga) [Saiga, Yourself, OMORA]

6. Other [Specify what kind of naughty Activity]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Desperate
Libido Level: 99%
???: