Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

On 10/1/2018 at 12:45 AM, D.Grey said:

Lust: Lewder than she would like to be, Turn on others arouse her in turn, but she often prefers to hold back this part of her personality and solve "problems" alone. When she's very horny, her "butcher" side comes up. She knows almost everything about theory of sex (if you don't know what a clitoris is, and where is it, you'll surely make her mad) but she still has some problems with practice.

I was wrong here. It's "Butch side", not butcher side. I don't want a serial killer, sorry for mistake XD

However, i like number 3

You lean back slightly, and OMORA's menu starts to whir to life..as she picks something.

"Selection Two: Must expose panties. A single drink is the penalty."

You shrug and start wiggling off your tiny miniskirt, exposing teal-striped panties to the world....As Saiga taps her chin.

"Drink me, OMORA." Saiga calls, OMORA bringing her a glass as she starts to sip at it. "I've gotta keep some secrets."

You grin, folding your arms as Faust's eyes glance around...As OMORA calls out.

"Selection three: Subjects must hold something between their breasts for one minute.  A three drink penalty would be assigned."

You turn to look at Faust with a grin.....As Saiga moves to a cabinet, and pulls out a marker to slide between her breasts.

"Mmm... Oh, did you think I was going to put that between them?" Saiga muses with a naughty grin, as Faust's hands cover his excitement.

"I...erm..I..wouldn't be opposed.." you hear him stutter, as she tosses you a marker too....And you squeeze your arms around them...Bobbing the marker up slightly between your modest breasts...

You didn't expect to enjoy teasing like that, but seeing him blush, and get moderately flustered.... You lightly ponder...

"Mmm....Should we step it up a bit?" you muse, gesturing. "I mean, we usually don't have....something like that with us.."

"Mmm....Maybe..." Saiga muses with a grin, her legs pressing together... As you lightly wait for the next response...wondering..

===========================================================================================================================

1. Rub your girlhood for a minute. [3 Drink Penalty]

2. Stroke off Faust with your hand/Feet/Breasts [3 Drink Penalty]

3. Lick a Naughty Part on someone. [3 drink Penalty]

4. Grind against Faust's face/waist. [3 drink penalty]

5. Get a mouthful of Faust for a minute. [4 drink Penalty]

6. Stroke Faust off with your panties. [2 drink Penalty]

7. Other [Suggest something naughty]

8. Flash your bottom. [1 drink penalty]

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Excited
Bladder Level: Urgent...
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 85%
Inventory: Water Bottle, Soft Taco, Desperation VIsor-contacts
Rating: Vulgar
Personal Goal: ???
Prominent Relationships: ???, ???
???:

37 minutes ago, Rinatro said:

How about some frontal dry humping? Lets get Faust off with our panties while we're wearing them. Alternatively, lets sit on his lap and take his thing between our legs and slap it around

Also I'll double on turning on the Desperation Visor. Just for the extra motivation.

I like it, I really like it, shake her ass on Faust's lap will make Faust very happily and involuntarily lunge her ass with his rod lol I guess Eoria will hug Faust's head and bury his face in her breasts lol

And I'm with turning on the Desperation Visor too

You smirk as you hear OMORA's whirring slow again...And she prepares the next command, raising her hands between the group.

"Subjects are to stroke Faust's Phallus for at least thirty seconds. All parts acceptable. Three drinks is the penalty."  OMORA calls, as the boy blushes, and Saiga glances at you.

"Would you rather go first, or Second?" she asks lightly, as you pause... And give a small nod.

"First." you declare, moving over to pounce onto the boy, going to unbutton his pants, as you feel down for him......

It's not hard to find it, as you pull his excitement out of his pants, squeezing your thighs around him as you rock your hips back and forth...back...and forth... As you feel him THROB wildly....Just as you finally pull away, having ground your panties into his excitement for what felt like a small eternity.

"O..Ohhhh..." he groans softly, as you pull off, turning to Saiga.

"Your turn." you cockily muse to the girl, starting to flicker on the Contact-lenses, to check her status....

[68% of Capacity]

"Try to hold it back..." Saiga calls to Faust, her legs pressed firmly together as she kneels down and bends over.....

Mooshing her ample girls around his throbbing excitement, as she bounces it eagerly and relentlessly. You can see Faust's face contorting in effort to hold it back as Saiga's ample bosom squeeze..squeeze..squeezes around him....Before she lets him free.

"Good boy." she muses, lightly tapping  the head of his cock with two fingers.....As you see him still throbbing eagerly...

"Subject Faust appears to be dangerously close to climax." OMORA states, quietly. "Next actions coming up..."

You smile lewdly, feeling your own nethers warm.....As you wonder what she'll pick next....

===========================================================================================================================

1. Subject must wrap their panties around Faust's cock until....

2. Subject must Fellate Faust, until.... [5 drink penalty]

3. Subject must let Faust lick a part of them for one minute. [3 drink penalty]

4. Subjects must listen to someone else emptying their bladder. [3 drink penalty]

5. Subject must rub their girlhood for one minute. [3 drink penalty]

6. Other [Suggest something notty]

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Horny...
Bladder Level: Urgent...
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 90%
Inventory: Water Bottle, Soft Taco, Desperation VIsor-contacts
Rating: Vulgar
Personal Goal: ???
Prominent Relationships: ???, ???
???:

4 ends the holding contest between us and Saiga though...and OMORA is still filling (OK, OK, "testing" - story purposes and all hehe), so that leaves Faust peeing? Not opposed to that, if only to clear it from the menu before we get more desperate. We're at 90% libido and urgent though, so...if we want to win the holding contest maybe we should try and slow it down???

With that in mind, I guess I'll go 3 and 4 as well. I don't feel like any of the options are outlandish enough for Saiga to take the penalty on, hopefully Faust takes a couple minutes to relax enough to pee, 4 gives us another minute as well.... *shrug* Just in case anyone was wondering why I chose that.

NinjaGamer, a garment is "an article of clothing."  Shirt, pants, skirt, bra, panties...each an individual garment.