Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

"OMORA's water tank was leaking prematurely, so Saiga was upgrading her capacity." you state with a naughty smile, seeing the red spring to his face. "Don't want her drip.....drip....dripping all over those new panties we got her."

You can sense the boy's flush growing deeper as you say this, lightly blinking your eyebrows to turn on your Desperation Visor-Contacts, glancing over.

[Saiga Giriko: 60% Fullness]

[Faustus Necromonium: 58% Fullness]

Oh, you'd forgotten about if it would work on boys too, but you merely give a small smile as you see Saiga move over to rub OMORA's head, the robot-girl's eyes starting to open, as you see her power on.

"....Greetings, Creators Saiga and Eoria. Is my maintenance complete?" the robotic girl's voice calls out, as you positively beam.
This is it..Your greatest creation! Artificial intelligence, given a human form.....

OMORA......

"Everything should be running now.." Saiga responds lightly, before gesturing towards you. "Go ahead, and test it out."

"Mmm...OMORA, state directives." you start, as the girl's eyes slowly close, and she nods.

"I am the Omni-Motivational-Operartional-Robotic-Assistant. I was created to assist with motivating others to perform tasks, through various means."

You nod, and give a small grin, thinking of what the next thing to request of her to do.

"OMORA...." you start, firmly....

=====================================================================================================================================

1. Scan the room's residents.

2. State current Status.

3. Expose Garments

4. Motivate... [Saiga, Faust]

5. Suggest something fun.

6. Help me with a request.

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Relaxed.
Bladder Level: Noticable
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 74%
Inventory: Water Bottle, Soft Taco, Desperation VIsor-contacts
Rating: Vulgar
Personal Goal: ???
Prominent Relationships: ???, ???
???:

You rifle through your thoughts, and collect them... responding with a wave.

"OMORA, state current status." you start off, as OMORA's features tense up...And she nods her head slowly.

"Affirmative." she states, pausing for a few moments. "...My current water tank is operating at acceptable rates. My internal waters are at a slight Twenty Percent."

You nod your head lightly, and raise your finger.

"Now, scan the room's residents." you continue, as OMORA's eyes flicker a bit, looking at you, Saiga, and Faust in turn.

"...Acknowledged. Resident Saiga Giriko appears to be of 'Fair' Status Internal reservoirs are at approximately  Three Fifths of capacity. Internal body temperature is slightly above average."

Saiga rolls her eyes at this, as OMORA's gaze turns.

"Resident Faustus Necromonium appears to be in 'Fair' status as well. Internal waters are slightly above half.....There appears to be an extended protrusion in his garments. A sign of arousal?"

The boy's face glows bright red....as her eyes rest on you.

"And Resident Eoria Karakuri...Appears to be in 'Good' Status.." she states, prompting a slight turn from Saiga. "Her bladder appears to be at about Thirty eight percent. However, her internal body temperature is a touch higher than usual. With the remarks, and judging by her features, I would conclude she may be...aroused as well."

You're a bit impressed by her scanners, as you move to the third command.

"Suggest activities we could perform that would be most...effective at improving our condition." you add lightly, as OMORA seems to pause again...her eyes looking as if they were reading down a typewriter.

"I have compiled a list of activities."  OMORA states in her mechanical tone, as it slowly shifts. "We could go to: The Gymnasium, for physical exercise. We could go to the Library, to find some books. We could review materials online for things. We could go, to the bathrooms to empty our internal waters. We could, do something to alleviate arousal in Eoria and or Faustus. Or, we could......compare the capabilities of retaining water for the residents of the room."

Your eyes light up at this, smiling. Is she suggesting....?

"Awah?! Y..You..You couldn't mean..."

"You mean, see who can hold it the longest?" Saiga interrupts, looking stern, and serious. You see the boy visibly flinch at this, Saiga's own scowl looking to instill fear in his feeble-looking frame......As she shifts her hips.

"Affirmative."  OMORA states, unable to read the stigmata behind the suggestion...

You've always known Saiga to be stern, and firm about her own bathroom needs....Refusing to indulge in your desire for a purposeful accident.....

"Well, we all know I'd just outlast either of you, so a holding contest would be meaningless.." Saiga remarks with a...naughty expression? She looks a touch sinister with a dark grin, but her eyes aren't focused on you, or OMORA.... "Though, OMORA's water tank will need to be properly tested, regardless of what we do. We could go to class, but it's a review day...So, I'm not exactly excited to go. And, I'm not into the voyeur thing, so I don't wanna sit here, and watch you do something vulgar with Faust. The Library's got no books I'm interested in, and Gym is probably going to be full.  So, I'm thinking maybe bathroom, then a proper review. Unless you have a..better idea."

Her eyes haven't left the flushed, lightly cowering boy...As you ponder what to say...

================================================================================================================================

1. Go to the bathroom. [Alone/WithFaust/WithSaiga/AsaGroup]

2. Command OMORA to take in more water.

3. Challenge Saiga's comment about out-lasting you and Faust.

4. Insist on the Holding Contest

5. Go to class anyways.

6. Ask Saiga if she'd be more interested in doing something naughty, instead of just watching.

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Enticed
Bladder Level: Noticeable
Libido Level: 76%
???:

Your gaze shifts to a bit of a smirk, glancing at Saiga with knowing eyes.

"Oho, so you think you'd be able to outlast me?" you quickly challenge back, folding your arms.

"Ohhh, I don't think. I know." Saiga rebuttals, keeping up that sinister grin. "And I am willing to wager that.....If a certain someone wishes to contest that."

You see her eyes glancing over Faust, who appears to have frozen in fear....As she strides over.

"What about it, Faust? I bet you'd just love seeing me and Eoria just...squirming, and writhing in piddle need.... Desperate to not soak our legs...Our thighs..Our shorts...All the way down to our socks too.."

You can see her nearly palming a certain part of his anatomy, as she grins.

"If I was some kind of incontinent slut in your imagination, of course." she adds, turning back to you. "Normally, I'd be against such a crass idea...But, I'm feeling a bit......Adventurous today."

You watch as she slides past Faust, starting to slide the door's lock in place, as she turns back to face you.

"Sound like a deal? We'll have that holding contest, and he can even watch..." she starts to you, now ignoring the boy. "But, whoever wins, gets to decide what to do with our...audience here..."

You're a bit surprised that Saiga has gotten this forward, but you suppose even Saiga has her moments of depravity, as you give a confident grin......

"OMORA, if you could stock up on some water, I'd appreciate that." you request gently to the girl, who moves over to partake of the sink.... As you look back to Saiga, and then to Faust.

"Hm....Would you object, Faust?" you ask the boy quietly, who shakes his head...Even as his face burns red.....Clearly worked up by the idea...and the sight...

The question from here then is, how do you feel?

==============================================================================================================================

1. Agree, Boldly.

2. Agree, but Negotiate some terms. [Specify]

3. Decline, and just go back to a normal day.

4. Tenatively agree, but if it gets too bad...

5. Suggest extra stipulations on said contest. [Such as the methods, a time limit, any actions to do during...]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Excited
Bladder Level: Noticeable
Libido Level: 78%
???: