Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Peeing My Shorts While Walking

On 12/6/2017 at 10:08 AM, Hurdyra said:

Wonderful.  Thanks for posting!

On 12/6/2017 at 10:59 AM, BlueWetter said:

Great story and wetting! Sounds quite fun and warm..

16 hours ago, Manowar said:

That was exciting story. Thanks for sharing. And point for you - at least you did not have anybody to explain why are you wet...

Thanks y'all! And yes. I picked a time when no one would notice :) Fun fact. Last night I ran into a couple of people right near my house as I was just going inside. Thank goodness that didn't happen the night I was wet!

Just now, BlueWetter said:

For sure! That could have been quite awkward..  "Hi, don't mind me, just totally peed my shorts"

I know right! I'm fairly sure they had been drinking, they made surprised comments that I had a pram out quite late to each other which was a bit tactless. So I'm reasonably sure they would have made some sort of comment about my shorts as well. I'm feeling like that might have been a one time peeing incident!

11 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

I'm feeling like that might have been a one time peeing incident!

You mean you'll stop wetting youself? Or just not to do that outside?

In my place it is said that once a frog promisedthat it never ever again jump into the mud. But just after rain it was first who did it... 

I'm just joking. Maybe I did not understand everything properly...

11 hours ago, BlueWetter said:

Maybe you could wear a long dress next time..

Maybe. I kind of suck at wetting myself in long dresses. I get that in theory I should be able to pee down the inside of my legs and otherwise stay dry, but for whatever reason I always seem to get the dress wet.

2 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Great story, love that you couldn't hold it until you got to the spot you wanted...

I knew that would happen actually! I kept telling myself not to decide where I was going to pee until I was already there. At least it didn't really make much difference. 

2 minutes ago, Manowar said:

You mean you'll stop wetting youself? Or just not to do that outside?

In my place it is said that once a frog promisedthat it never ever again jump into the mud. But just after rain it was first who did it... 

I'm just joking. Maybe I did not understand everything properly...

Not period! :p Just maybe not outside. Or at least not wearing clothes that will show.

Guest neilscotland

Great story, WaityKaty.  Thanks for sharing it.  I think shorts are great clothes to pee in, and I love it when it's obvious what you have done in them - but realise that was not appropriate for the situation you were in.

There was a comment from Patches on her site some years back to the effect that she found the fashion for long dresses when she was at university very useful. She could stand on the grass and wet herself, and she also campaigned against smoking by straddling the corridor ashtrays and filling them with pee via her panties. 

It seems that it is possible to pee in a long dress and keep it dry.  It's the only time I've ever wanted to wear female clothing. 

2 hours ago, Dunney said:

There was a comment from Patches on her site some years back to the effect that she found the fashion for long dresses when she was at university very useful. She could stand on the grass and wet herself, and she also campaigned against smoking by straddling the corridor ashtrays and filling them with pee via her panties. 

It seems that it is possible to pee in a long dress and keep it dry.  It's the only time I've ever wanted to wear female clothing. 

It's definitely possible for some women. Maybe even for me if I practiced and worked out what I was doing wrong! I suspect tights would help but it's really hot where I live, particularly at the moment, and tights don't agree with me anyway.

do have a long skirt that is light enough to wear even now and has the unusual property of not getting wet. I've been considering playing around with that one. :)   

1 hour ago, WaityKaty said:

It's definitely possible for some women. Maybe even for me if I practiced and worked out what I was doing wrong! I suspect tights would help but it's really hot where I live, particularly at the moment, and tights don't agree with me anyway.

do have a long skirt that is light enough to wear even now and has the unusual property of not getting wet. I've been considering playing around with that one. :)   

I would love to hear about your peeing fun in this skirt!!