Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dragon Ball Super Interactive: Videl's Day Off

This is going to be my first interactive story here, but I hope everyone is open to giving this a shot, especially if you are in the mood for some Dragon Ball related activity. Considering I'm a fan of the show and have been keeping tabs with Dragon Ball Super (both anime and manga), I wanted to put this to good use. That being said, the reason I'm not immediately going into the story introduction is that I'm having you guys determine who will be used. For simplicity sake, I figure a female character to control would be the best way to start, so I'll leave it up to you guys to pick which female from Dragon Ball Super will be used. Here are your following options:

• Kale:

Kale_image.thumb.png.22a683753b6a56aae0cd9443648194b7.png

A Saiyan pureblood female from Universe 6. Having been part of a gang of Saiyans led by Caulifla, she really looks up to her as Caulifla does to Kale. Kale refers to the other Saiyaness as "Sis," making Caulifla an older sister figure to her life, while the latter sees her as a younger sister figure, and also dubs her as her "protege." When Cabba sought some Saiyans to assist Universe 6 for the upcoming Tournament of Power, Caulifla (after learning Super Saiyan) had confidently suggested him to give Kale a shot as well. While her ascension was successful, it was discovered that she had something far more fierce and brutal hidden within her untapped potential. While Kale can access a slightly mutated variant of the Super Saiyan form, should her emotions, anger or power reach over its maximum point, she will transform to a form that some dub, "Super Saiyan Berserk." Though it can supposedly be controlled, it's not always guaranteed.

Possible Bladder Strength: Most likely strong, but not as strong as most others. Although she is a Saiyan, it's possible that her bladder is somewhat weaker, and may not be able to hold it for too long.

Preferences of Places to Pee: Presumably inside for the most part, and very skittish to go anywhere else, unless she is definitely the only one around, or with someone she absolutely can trust (which would be Caulifla).

• Caulifla:

Caulifla_image.png.950ed8ef8b75ef6758c7de68bd6b9e16.png

A punkish, tomboyish Saiyan pureblood female from Universe 6. She is the younger sister of the retired Saiyan captain, Renso, and the leader of a gang. While she usually shows a serious side, she definitely cares about others she is close to, especially her "protege," Kale. When Cabba sought some Saiyans to assist Universe 6 for the upcoming Tournament of Power, Caulifla agreed under the condition to learn how to attain the Super Saiyan form. She succeeded, and wouldn't take too long to reach the level of Super Saiyan 2 for the first time. Caulifla displays a love for getting stronger, and a love for battles as well.

Possible Bladder Strength: Most likely strong, and well trained enough to hold it long and fight at the same time, being a warrior and all.

Preferences of Places to Pee: Presumably just about anywhere. However, she most likely will not go in front of a lot of people or strangers, especially if she feels uncomfortable to do so.

• Videl:

VidelDBSE.png.7764a1c2f88955e24a4d31fbe6e3d390.png

A familiar character to the Dragon Ball series. A human female of Universe 7. She is the only daughter of Hercule Satan, the Martial Arts Champion of Earth, and the wife of Son Gohan. She is also the mother of their daughter, Pan, and is one of few humans on Earth that was taught how to fly using her energy. Once a fiery, tough and tomboyish fighter having had to live with the fame that came with her father, nowadays she is a very calm, caring and faithful person, especially to her husband.

Possible Bladder Strength: Most likely moderate, to where she can hold it for quite a normal, humanly possible amount of time.

Preferences of Places to Pee: Presumably inside for the most part, but might be able to go anywhere else. But she will most likely refuse to go outside or anywhere that involves others watching.

• Brianne de Chateau:

Brianne_7735d89681bf2d439e1a652d6551b8c7.png.f33901e764a618a1f4b33cb8b0ba33db.png

An idol girl and magical warrior of Universe 2. Brianne is also the leader of the Kamikaze Fireballs, alongside her allies Sanka Ku and Su Roas. Using the power of love, Brianne can combat the forces of hate and evil with some magical abilities, such as trapping her foes in a heart cage, and using simple blast attacks. But she is at her best when transformed into her alter ego, Ribrianne. Though her physique takes a massive, plump sort of change, her usable abilities grow as well as her strength. Believing love and happiness are the most important emotions, she wishes to become a goddess of love for all universes. Though she cares for her allies and others, she tends to be shallow towards her concept of love, and seems to have a low tolerance for insults. Despite her physical change and increased aggression, Brianne remains to be a stoic heroine to get the job done.

Possible Bladder Strength: Most likely strong enough and capable to hold it for a slightly longer than average time, being an idol and hero.

Preferences of Places to Pee: Presumably inside, but may resort to other methods if she can find a nice, confined place to do her business.

That'll do it for now. Let me know which of these four you want to use, and we'll be good to go. Until then, cya!

Votes:

Videl = 2

Caulifla = 1

Brianne = 1

Edited by TempadoOmo5
Changing the title to make the story for the character that got the most votes. (see edit history)

The final decision has been made, and Videl will be the character that you will control through this story. With that, the story will now begin.

VidelDBSE.png.bb2979007ac9f3d239f0686cb1ec1abb.png

Possible Bladder Strength: Most likely moderate, to where she can hold it for quite a normal, humanly possible amount of time.

Preferences of Places to Pee: Presumably inside for the most part, but might be able to go anywhere else. But she will most likely refuse to go outside or anywhere that involves others watching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright and sunny morning in Satan City, where the light of the sun itself poured through the curtains and through the window of Videl and Gohan's room. The married couple had already been awake for a little bit, lying in the comfort of each other's arms, and had the warm blanket wrapped around them. The quaint room had a calming feel to it, mixed with quite a few photos that contained the memories the two have made together, both through their days of education and outside such as well.

"Well, looks like it's that time of the morning," Gohan smiled, before giving a passionate kiss to his wife.

"I'll go ahead and start making breakfast," the raven black-haired woman said after a quick yawn, gracefully rising from the bed, "You ought to be ready to get Pan when she wakes up."

The scholar nodded and took a moment to find his glasses on the nightstand to his side before the woman left the room. Videl still had her nightgown on when she took out a few different foods from the kitchen pantry. She eventually started to figure out what to prepare for Gohan once the baby's food was out. "Hmm... I guess we could always start off with one of those special omelet recipes Chi-Chi modified from one of Bulma's books. Where was that again?"

She now attempted to search for a piece of paper that was most likely in one of the cabinets. Nearby was the pouring sound of coffee through the machine, to which the mix used had a soothing smell to it. It was almost distracting if anything, but still convenient in a sense.

Videl eventually found what she needed to grab, and followed the instructions step-by-step. Preparing the food, she started to think about the day ahead of her. Today, Gohan agreed to watch over Pan for most of the day, allowing her to do whatever she needed or wanted without too much worry over home-related events. "Hmm, this should be pretty fun. Let's hope I can at least make the most of it," she talked to herself. Granted, her role as a mother and wife was actually not as tedious as others might think it to be, and that she truly enjoyed being with her family.

In truth, it was actually Gohan's suggestion to have her do this, being as he wasn't stacked with so much work right now, and even though she didn't want him to always worry about whether she overworked herself or not, she occasionally was open to agreeing with him.

Eventually, the food was finished cooking, to which she carefully slid them onto two plates each. As she placed them on the table, the sound of a child's energetic babbling was heard from behind. There stood the half-Saiyan holding their quarter-Saiyan daughter, Pan. The infant wore her pink PJs and bib which stated her name on it. She made some more noise as she leaned towards her mother, almost as though it was her way of saying hello. Videl giggled before walked over after moved her into her arms. "Good morning, Pan," she greeted the baby back before giving a kiss to the head. Pan simply giggled in response.

The three began to have their meal at the table. Gohan ate his omelet at a decent pace, even though his Saiyan appetite sometimes tempted him to down whatever delicious food was in front of him. On the contrary, his father was definitely one who did not hold back, so at least there was that much to keep in mind.

"So good! I really need to ask for some more tips from you," the Saiyan half-blood complimented the dish. "Anyway, I guess I'll keep you updated whenever I need a tip or two. Other than that, the two of us should be good for the rest of today."

"You said you might visit your family at some point, right? Tell them I said hi if you do," she told him before she finished her plate.

Gohan nodded, "Will do. Also, don't worry about the dishes, you know that I'll handle those too."

Videl couldn't help but giggle, "Oh Gohan, you're too much sometimes. But if you insist." She proceeded to get up from the table before picking up a toy that Pan dropped from her tray.

With only a minute or two passing, the mother changed into her red dress, with her legs covered by a pair of black tights and her feet were snug in a couple of white high heel shoes. As her left hand, sporting a light blue bracelet on the wrist twisted the doornob, she walked back to the main room to see her husband and Pan playing with a couple of blocks. "You headed out?" he asked her. She nodded in response before headed off to embrace her husband one last time for now. Thier lips kiss a short kiss before the mother than said goodbye to the child. "You be good for Papa, OK? I love you, Pan." She smiled once more while clapping before the two got back to doing their thing.

Finally walking past the main door from the Satan Mansion, Videl was outside and free to do whatever she wanted. Taking a nice, deep breath of the warm, fresh air that surrounded her, she walked to the sidewalk with her purse around her shoulder, officially beginning her day.

"Alright, let's see what I can do. I can always check out some of the things happening around the city. Ah, maybe walking through some of the local parks works too. Actually, I wonder if I might be able to meet up with Erasa?" She suddenly thought of her close friend who she spent most of her school days with, especially through high school. It's been a long while since the last time they spoke. Then again, he too was busy doing her own things, so it wasn't like she could blame her for such. Perhaps she could text her and see if she was open at some point?

The day has begun. What shall Videl do now? [Bladder: Just a tiny bit full, nothing noticeable.]

1. Check out Satan City.
  2. Check out a nearby park.
  3. Text Erasa.
  4. Something else.

Videl said to herself, “She’s probably still asleep right now. Either that or she’s a bit busy. I guess I can message her later.” Feeling in the mood to feel the freshness of today’s weather, she chose to walk down the streets and turn to the first city park she would find. There was something nice about seeing how happy the people were anyway, being as the woman had seen her fair share of criminals, or worse. It was always refreshing to see others enjoy the peace that was fought hardly for.

Videl used to fight crime herself, having been taught martial arts through her father’s dojo. She even won a Junior Division to the Tenkaichi Budōkai [World Martial Arts Tournament] when she was only a tween. Whenever her father was unable (or at times, scared) to handle a situation, she put her safety on the line to help protect the innocents.

’It’s hard to believe I don’t seem to fight anymore,’ she thought to herself as she continued to reminisce about those times. ‘I must have gotten somewhat weaker since then. Probably even more so when I was pregnant. Ah well, it can’t be helped,’ she shrugged it off.

Eventually she started to notice that it had been a little while since she had her morning coffee, and never really used the bathroom before she left the house. “Ah shoot, that was a bad idea.” Thankfully it wasn’t urgent. She just started to feel it build up.

Videl checked her purse to see what she had with her at the time. Inside was her wallet, her phone, a portable battery charging pack and cord, just in case, a couple of plastic bags (some empty, others with some things in them), and a Capsule Case to the side, which carried at least six Hoi-Poi Capsules [Dyna-Capsules]. She remembered that one of them had to be a water cooler, just in case the family ever went out for a picnic someday.

She looked around to remind herself of where she was. Luckily, the street she was at wasn’t busy, and not many people seemed to be going on or out, or passing by. Still, the possibility of others being around wasn’t off of her mind.

“Well, it’s not bad,” she said to herself. “I guess it doesn’t hurt to be on the safe side. But I’m still a bit concerned if this is a good idea.”

Videl realizes she has to pee. What should she do? [Bladder: About a quarter-way full, and the feeling is noticeable.]

1. Continue heading to the park; hold it until you make it there.
  2. Try to find cover to hide and pee in.
  3. Nobody might be looking… I guess I could just try and sneak a pee into one-off the empty bags.
  4. Something else.
Edited by TempadoOmo5
Added in proper numbered bullets. (see edit history)

Videl shook her head, focusing on the more sensical decision right now. "No, I better not. I'll be fine holding it for now," she reassured herself and proceeded to move along. It helped not to think about such for now, being as it wasn't even dire at the moment. She knew that her bladder was pretty capable when it came to this sort of thing. It was what helped her stay in class whenever any important quiz or test notes were being lectured, so there was no reason to not trust herself for now.

She continued to walk down the street and made a couple of turns. At the next crosswalk, she realized what road she was on. "Oh yeah, Orange Park is nearby! Gosh, I haven't been there for a long time." One of the city's oldest and popular parks was close to where she was, to which many students, both high and college level used to come here and do a lot of study sessions just to quickly get their homework done. It was also kid friendly with its nice little playground. The fact that it holds some history to the place was another good reason as to why it was never renamed when Satan City became the new official name of Orange City, similar to the high school, Orange Star High.

"This should be interesting." Videl kept moving along, having decided to take a little trip down memory lane.

Eventually, she passed through one of the main gates to her left and saw the wide, familiar field of green grass, as well as the healthy trees and the picnic benches and tables by a dirt path. Not too many people were here, but this was expected since as it was still quite early in the morning. It was obvious that no students would be here. That is unless a bunch of troublemakers were cutting class.

Still, the sight of this familiar spot to the city definitely gave the woman a nostalgic feeling. "Gosh," she admitted, "this place hasn't changed much at all." Then again, it wasn't years since she officially finished her education. Surprisingly, she was still in her early 20s, and yet here she was: married and the mother of a child! But she honestly didn't mind this somewhat rapid change. The fact that she felt satisfied with her life thus far was enough.

Unfortunately, that untimely feeling of her need to do her business snapped her back to here and now. Reminded of her slight predicament, Videl could feel like it filled up even more since she took that previous moment to assess the situation. "Crap. Has it really been so long?" It might have at least been 10 or so minutes, maybe 15. Perhaps it was a good idea to see if she could find one of the public bathrooms.

However, the fence-like placement of the trees, as well as some of the other slight structures within the park made it hard to immediately tell if it was nearby or not. Great, the one thing she couldn't seem to remember off the top of her head.

Videl is getting a little more desperate. What should she do? [Bladder: Possibly halfway full. Location's Crowd: Only a handful of people, pretty far away from Videl.]

1. Check to see if the bathroom is near the playground area.
  2. Check to see if the bathroom is near the old study area.
  3. Don't risk making a mistake and find a safe place to squat.
  4. Don't risk making a mistake and try using one of the empty plastic bags.
  5. Something else.

If anything, a good starting place had to have been by the playground. It was almost common sense, anyway. It was a fair distance away from where she stood, but again, she was not in any sort of urgent condition at the moment. She mentally had her muscles continue to keep it all in and proceeded by doing a bit of a powerwalk down the path. She definitely could tell there was at least a small group of adults and kids within that area, so it made sense to not raise any attention by the way she walked.

As her shoes clapped upon the dirt, small dust-like clouds puffed up. The woman was at least halfway down, making good progress and keeping her bladder in check. 'Seriously, I need to stop making these small mistakes,' she mentally swore to herself for future terms. While it's not as bad as, say, breaking a dish or two, it was the consequences of letting the worst case scenario play out that made it a top priority to avoid happening from here on.

Videl finally passed the playground, smiling as she saw the young children, who most likely were in their Kindergarten years right now had their own silly little session of fun, riding the swings, enjoying the little contraptions, and all that other playground stuff. It was like a reminder her of their energetic child and how she absolutely loved to have a blast on the personal playground installed in their yard. Even if she was just a baby, it was like she understood what it all meant. Maybe it wasn't that confusing as might seem, though.

Walking past its perimeter, and heading through the trees she noticed a baseball field and a concrete building by the stands. She initially thought to herself, 'Oh thank goodness, that must be it,' but upon closer inspection, it was just the skybox for the ones calling the play during the more professional games. Unfortunately, it didn't have any extra rooms that classified as a bathroom. Videl sighed, "Ah well, it was worth a try." She checked her bladder once again, as she didn't get the impression that it changed much since she tried coming to here.

It was now time to check the old study area, which wasn't as far from the playground; she was already doing that powerwalk once again and had just passed the playground. the raven-haired adult was reaching the path's halfway point once again when something suddenly, something unexpected happened. A quick spasm hit her crotch area; a sharp wave of pain quickly passed. Splurt. Whatever just happened, that didn't feel good at all.

Videl gulped, now feeling a bit nervous. She could feel a soft, wet patch down there, which meant that the random moment she felt that pain unintentionally caused some of her pee to spill onto her panties. A light blush of embarrassment came across her face. "Damn it... Thank god it was just that, but ugh... I hate it when that rarely happens to me," she softly lamented.

Oh well, the fight wasn't over yet at the very least. She was still in this. Videl was able to handle a minor-scale issue like this. After all, one wash could easily handle a tiny little spot like that. Yet she couldn't help but wonder if it was still safe to keep going on, as there was no telling whether that could happen again or not.

A little bit of pee messed her panties, but she didn't mess herself just yet. What should be done now? [Bladder: Approximately 75% full, a small leak occured. Location's Crowd: Only a handful of people, but just a medium distance away from Videl.]

1. "The bathroom should at least be at the old studying area. I think I should be able to make it there."
  2. "Ugh, I can't afford to lose it to another random mistake. I guess I should go behind cover and use one of those bags I have."
  3. Something else.

She sighed, "The bathroom should at least be at the old studying area. I think I should be able to make it there." Feeling a little bit of fighting spirit left in her, Videl slowly walked along, continuing to that location. "No point in giving up, I guess," she groaned a little, having started to really feel the pressure of her bladder now. But having previously been a fighter, she knew how to resist most sorts of pain. This was nothing compared to the risk of taking a hit from guns or having to face a crazed criminal intending on breaking anyone who got in their way.

It wouldn't be long before she finally reached the covered picnic tables, and at that point could see a cement brick building behind the trees. If only she was able to notice this sooner, the last few minutes or so might not have been so inconvenient.

Just a few more steps to the door, which just so happened to be on the other side. The tightness down there was still increasing, and it didn't seem to want to stop. Videl could only guess that she was on the verge of reaching her limit. As she opened the door to the ladies room, her eyes widened. In what should have been a three stall bathroom was two stalls instead. And to make matters worse, one of them had an "Out of Order" sign on it.

Well, at the very least there was still one left. The door seemed to be closed, yet there was no sign that another person was using it. Everything seemed good so far. Now all she had to do was enter it, and then problem solved. But the woman immediately thought to herself, 'Expect anything unexpected at this point, Vi.'

It was a good piece of advice, being as her life certainly had plenty of bizarre and unexpected moments from her times of fighting as a martial artist and crimefighter. Even without such events, normal life still had its own challenges at unknown points. And just like that, she was right to remind herself that much.

Using her left hand to quickly tug on the door's handle, it did not budge an inch. "Damn it!" she yelled out of instinct and frustration. She hardly lost her cool as quick as she used to back in the day, but situations like these definitely knew how to test her. "How do people even do this kind of stuff? Ah!" Splurt, splurt. Not one, but two small sprays of her urine suddenly leaked out. Her panties still were the only thing affected by this, but she knew it was now becoming an urgent situation. "OK, OK, think quickly..."

Videl is very close to potentially wetting herself. How shall she handle her pee? [Bladder: Full, two more leaks occurred.]

1. Admit defeat and pee herself.
  2. Use one of the empty plastic bags and pee in it.
  3. Try and kick open the stall's door.
  4. Try crawling under the door to reach the toilet.
  5. Pee into the sink.
  6. Take a squat on the floor where she is and then clean it up.
  7. Something else.
Edited by TempadoOmo5 (see edit history)

Then it hit her. She told herself, “The sink,” looking over to the two sinks within the room. They were standard, attached to the wall public bathroom sinks with non-automatic handles. Perfect, this was just the right kind for her to pee in without much confusion or discomfort.

She usually saw this as more of a last resort, being as she had done this before, albeit rarely. In times of need where the coast was clear, or if the only people in the bathroom were people she could trust, and the toilets were all used, this was her solution. It was sometimes embarrassing, but not all that bad, being as most sinks aren’t all that different from basic toilets.

“Alright, nothing to lose here,” the woman gave a slight smile. Videl had a reasonable solution right now.

She readied herself to take action while focusing on keeping her close to bursting bladder in check. Once she had a good amount of mental strength placed there, her hands quickly pulled down her tights down to her ankles, revealing her fairly colored skin of her legs. The raven-haired female then slowly hopped on over to the sink and placed her hands on the edge facing behind her.

Videl was biting her lip as she prepared to hop on. “Nnh!” she suddenly groaned as she felt herself starting to lose control. A small jet of urine shot out from behind her, as her private had been facing outwards. The sound of it hitting the floor was enough to alert her, but she didn’t dare to look back.

‘Now!’ Videl mentally exclaimed and in one strong movement, hopped backward, setting her butt on the edges of the cold porcelain. The chill was enough to catch her off-guard slightly, but it was all good now.

Her body could not hold it any longer, and her urethra opened its gates, allowing a strong, yellow stream of pee to flow. A strong surge of relief registered in her body immediately afterward.

She hung her head back as this amazing sensation flowed in her muscles. Videl moaned, although she tried to keep her voice from being too loud. “Oooooh my god… That was so stupid, but I’m just glad it ended well for me,” she sighed.

The stream continued to fall down in a semi-arc from her opening, as the sound of it hitting the main cup of the sink slightly became enhanced by the small acoustics within this space. It surprisingly felt somewhat amazing to the wife that she could feel herself blush a medium shade of red on her cheeks. But she wasn’t really into that sort of thing. She was just thankful that she definitely prevented the worst from happening.

Eventually, her tanks ran back to empty, and all was well again. She sighed one last time before she had to try and shake off any remaining drops from her crack. Hopping off, she quickly pulled her tights and panties back up and proceeded to put a little bit of soap into the sink before running the water. She then picked up a paper towel to wipe that small splotch of urine that escaped her a moment ago.

“I might as well open that door so nobody will have to go through what I did,” she noted and landed a strong enough front kick to swing the stall door open once again. Upon closer inspection, the manual lock was at least long enough to slide into its slot but was not at its full length. It was just another one of those unintentional occurrences after all.

Nevertheless, Videl proceeded to toss the paper towel in before flushing, washed her hands before leaving the bathroom, and could finally appreciate Orange Park for the time being. Walking out into the open, she proceeded to sit down on one of the tables, and reminisced about that one time when she introduced Gohan to this place.

She, Erasa, and her other high school friend, Sharpner were all paired to do their final project for one of their previous classes, and it almost took an hour to finally get an idea going. It was pretty funny to see, depending on who was the one trying to make their point at the time. She couldn’t help but chuckle right now. Well, now that she finally had nothing to worry about for now, it was back to figuring out what to do.

You succeeded in avoiding the worst-case scenario. What will Videl do now? [Bladder: Empty.]

1. Leave the park, check the city.
  2. Text Erasa and see if she’s around.
  3. Find a place to fly and see what’s happening elsewhere.
  4. Something else.
Edited by TempadoOmo5 (see edit history)