Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New Shikkin Games game (ShikkinCLUB)

Can you offer any help to a non-speaker? Am I missing something?

I can't leave the hallway at all... I did something once that moved me to the bathtub, but I had to be standing in a weird spot and click on a dot on the map... The whole game isn't like this is it??

I ended up at the front door once, but I think that was a glitch. I feel like I could figure some of this out if the movement wasn't so restrictive.

6 hours ago, ruffrydaz said:

Can you offer any help to a non-speaker? Am I missing something?

I can't leave the hallway at all... I did something once that moved me to the bathtub, but I had to be standing in a weird spot and click on a dot on the map... The whole game isn't like this is it??

I ended up at the front door once, but I think that was a glitch. I feel like I could figure some of this out if the movement wasn't so restrictive.

From what I've gathered (as a non-speaker), the game is about setting up cameras and watching girls pee. You're only limited to the bedroom and hallway because you're in the tutorial. Here is what you need to do:

1) Pick up the grey object on the floor.

2) Go into the bathroom (stand in-front of the door, a blue dot should appear under your character, and click the first option to go inside.)

3) Place the camera inside that room. (Second option. If you click on the pink dot and hit "confirm," it should bring up a prompt with a list. These should be your cameras.)

4) Wait until 16:00 when the girl (I think her name is Ayumi?) comes home. If you've done everything correctly, then you should be able to watch an animation of her peeing in the toilet.

The next day you will get another camera. I don't know exactly how I did it, but I did the same thing but placed the new camera in the toilet and the old one in the hallway. Also, make sure to check your computer to get updates from the ShikkinClub when it is flashing.

I'll port over the guide I wrote for it:

Basic premise:
-Take videos, get money
-Your job is to install cameras in various areas and also engineer things to cause accidents
-When you're in an area, bring up the menu and usually the space around you will get highlighted, showing the 'camera zone'. Installing a camera there through the Map option will let you see video feed of any heroine in the zone, even from a distance. There are different camera qualities, every morning you get a free cheap camera in your room.
-The free cheap camera is very valuable and it might be worth repeatedly restarting the game a few times to get enough cameras to cover the areas you want.
Most bathroom interiors are their own unique zones.
If you're in the same area as a heroine and have a camera up, you can change the angle by moving around them.

-All around the map are blond members of the ShikkinCLUB. By paying them money, they can do stuff for you.
The first option requests them, the middle option requests they do it every day, and the third cancels. If they haven't yet taken their action in the day you can talk to them again to cancel the deal and you won't get charged.
Warning: they automatically charge money once the day reaches the time for them to start doing things
Also, I don't know if it's a bug or a mistranslation but both the request options seem to make them do it every single day until you cancel, so be careful. You need to restart the day and talk to them again before they act to cancel the deal.

-Holding left CTRL lets you fast forward a bit. The second menu option lets you skip to the start of the next 2 hour interval. You don't get money for videos you missed, but the club members still charge you for things they might have done.

That's the basic premise, here are some rough details:

Ayumi: Little sister
Kano: Cathat
Mayumi: Ponytail
Kanami: Waitress
Ai: Schoolgirl in the forest

Rough timings of times they go to the bathroom, incomplete:

610 - Ayumi (House)
750 - Kano (North Plaza)
   930 - Kano (Restaurant) [if prevented from going in the plaza - you can't occupy the cubicle but see below]
800 - Kanami (Restaurant) [You're not allowed into the restaurant this early so you can't prevent this from what I can tell]
900 - Mayumi (Park)
   9:50 Mayumi (Eastern camp) [If blocked from park]
      10:55 Southwest temporary toilet [If blocked from camp]
1208- Kanami (Restaurant)
   1508 - Kanami (Restaurant) [If she played games]
1242 - Ai
1600 - Ayumi (House)

ShikkinClub members I've noticed and their uses. Many of these things can also be done manually by the player to save money if your timing is good. I've marked with *** the ones that are impossible to do without the help.

In the camp:
Occupy camp bathroom at 940

North building opposite the school:
***Distribute tea samples to students in the morning [Makes Ayumi more desperate after school, she'll go to the park bathroom] [Apparently also affects restaurant customers - not sure]

South Street:
Occupy temporary toilet at 1030

Trio opposite restaurant:
Left: Buy string from the convenience store in the morning [This affects Ai]
Middle: Block restaurant bathroom at 930
Right: Restaraunt bathroom at 1450

Next to camera shop:
Buy the notebook from the convenience store [This affects Kano and prevents her from going to the plaza bathroom]

Northwest forest:
***Lower: Take away the scissors
***Upper: Take away the bucket

Park, right side:
***Clean the park bathrooms around 900 [Note: This club member is only around between 7 and 8 am - easy to miss]

Park, south benches below bathroom:
***Occupy the park bathroom at around 1600 [Note: Only appears at 3pm - also easy to miss]

In the camera shop:
***Leave a game in the restaurant staff room [Distracts Kanami during her break]

Extra note: Unlike most unity games, ITHVNR actually works for text hooking with ShikkinCLUB.

Thanks! I just saw your guide a few days ago and (once I got out of the house!) it was a great help in figuring out what was going on.

I don't know if I'm breaking the intended sequence of events, or if this is a bug, or what, but I was able to get out of the house by setting a camera and getting far enough away to use the "go-to" command on the camera from the map menu (the top option when you get three choices). It drops you (or me, anyway) on the roof, which lets you kinda fall into the bathroom or front door areas. That's the only place I seem to have that problem.

It's also exploitable to get into the restaurant bathroom anytime without paying, though preventing Kanami's first visit doesn't seem to do anything.