Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you're more into peeing in general than wetting, maybe it'd be better if you write it, because wetting is the kind of omorashi I'm into. I know it doesn't feel the same if you wrote the story yourself, but I'm used to it now and read my own stories for that kind of pleasure.

If I were to write it, and put her in a dress, since pony dresses are hard to actually "wet" I'd have her wear panties underneath, because peeing in panties counts for me.

Oh, and I rarely ever fetishize Luna, the only fetish-based stories I've written about her are by request. Same with Cadence, I don't know why cause she's really attractive. As far as princesses go the only ones I fetishize on my own are Celestia and Twilight.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Comprehended. Does this idea really fall under omorashi? If so, that's encouraging. Omorashi translates "to wet oneself," though English usage appears to have altered it. As for Luna, I've thought about her slot because the show leaves her character very foggy, thus easy to fanfiction about. The 1000 year idea just kind of came up.

Totally off-topic: cum is Latin for "with," and I wish I had remembered that from my grade school Latin class sooner. It would have explained a few things. In the end, my mom had to tell me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RedFish3000

I really loved all these stories. If I were to choose my favorite, it would probably be a tie between Rarity's story and Twilight's story. I loved the desperation in all the stories though. Great job.

As for fetishizing the princesses, I mostly fetishize Twilight, with Luna coming in second, Cadance in third, and then Celestia. I don't know exactly why in that order though.

Guest RedFish3000

Same happens to me. For example, I don't understand why Celestia is the princess I less fetishize, even though Rarity is one of the main six that I most fetishize, and that Celestia could be fetisized for very similar reasons.

Luna, Celestia, and Twilight blur around first and second, with rainbow dash a far third. Never really done Cadiz or Rarity.

BTW I opened a thread for micro fictions, mostly expecting my end of things to orient around MLP, so, if you like that stuff you could take a look. Or if you have an idea for a single scene but don't want to have to work on backstory that's what I meant it for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On November 21, 2017 at 4:43 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

So many people fetishize the ponies all the time, just in different ways, so why is it so rare for people with omorashi fetishes to be interested in the ponies?

Also, did you have a favorite story, or were they all equally good?

To The Dark Wolf, And Anybody Else Who Reads This Comment:

I would be interested in people writing stories about 2 male characters racing to the bathroom because they both need to pee badly, and one gets to pee first, and the other one pees last with both of them making it to the bathroom (no peeing themselves), and I am interested in those stories for whether it would be Pokemon, My Little Pony, Sonic The Hedgehog, Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, and the Dragonball series, and I would be interested if both of the male characters were kids, or teenagers (younger than adults) so if this gives you any ideas writing the types of stories that I would want to hear, or if this gives somebody else any ideas writing the types of stories that I would want to hear go for it, and write it, and show me it once it is written as I cannot really find any stories the types of ways I would want to read, and I do not really want to write a story myself as I want to hear other peoples' stories instead so hopefully somebody will read this, and write a story the way I would like to hear it.

17 minutes ago, hoopaconfined said:

To The Dark Wolf, And Anybody Else Who Reads This Comment:

I would be interested in people writing stories about 2 male characters racing to the bathroom because they both need to pee badly, and one gets to pee first, and the other one pees last with both of them making it to the bathroom (no peeing themselves), and I am interested in those stories for whether it would be Pokemon, My Little Pony, Sonic The Hedgehog, Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, and the Dragonball series, and I would be interested if both of the male characters were kids, or teenagers (younger than adults) so if this gives you any ideas writing the types of stories that I would want to hear, or if this gives somebody else any ideas writing the types of stories that I would want to hear go for it, and write it, and show me it once it is written as I cannot really find any stories the types of ways I would want to read, and I do not really want to write a story myself as I want to hear other peoples' stories instead so hopefully somebody will read this, and write a story the way I would like to hear it.

You might want to do a request of that on the Fiction and Fanfiction forum. I might not be in a rush to try it as I'm more into female wetting, where this has two males with desperation and no wetting. If no one else will answer, I could try it, I've written similar wetting-less requests before and balanced male and female wetting in one of my recent stories. Except that my writing isn't as good as it used to be (and it wasn't very good to begin with) and you'd probably be disappointed, especially if my heart wasn't 100% in it.

On January 17, 2019 at 2:17 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

You might want to do a request of that on the Fiction and Fanfiction forum. I might not be in a rush to try it as I'm more into female wetting, where this has two males with desperation and no wetting. If no one else will answer, I could try it, I've written similar wetting-less requests before and balanced male and female wetting in one of my recent stories. Except that my writing isn't as good as it used to be (and it wasn't very good to begin with) and you'd probably be disappointed, especially if my heart wasn't 100% in it.

Ok.

Where in the Fiction and Fanfiction forum is good to do that?

Maybe give me a link to a particular forum area where I can request that?