Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

People who only enjoy others omo.

Guest Soma-Matic

8 hours ago, Soma-Matic said:

This is catharsis, I've always felt like it's opening yourself up to someone else. I'm not all that much opened up, very high strung. 

Absolutely, make a connection through something that is considered taboo but strangely erotic.

Most women will cringe at the thought of peeing panties, but from what women tell me once they try it is that it is an intensely erotic experience achieved via the "pee-gasm" or erotic voiding of the bladder that gives them a warm,tingly feeling not unlike your average-Joe orgasm. [sorry if this seems a bit like an intro to a movie review lol]

I have clear preferences.  I like seeing women desperate to pee.  I like seeing them pee when desperate.  It is a huge turn on to be with someone who has to squat behind a bush, less so to be invited to watch her sit on the toilet.  It is even more of a turn on if she pisses through her underwear (or swimwear).

Doing anything like that myself does not interest me.  Perhaps it might if I were with someone who was being turned on by it.