Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What would you do if you could tell or manipulate people’s need to go?

I have been thinking a lot recently about what it would be like if one could secretly tell how much peope had to pee (or poop), as in see how full their bladder and bowles were just by looking at them. And to take that further, if you had the ability to change how full they were or how their bkadder/bowles acted, for example think “this persons bladder would fill over the next 5 minutes and at that point It will release” or “their bowels will totally relax and empty right now” and it would actually happen. If you could do this, would you want it? Would you actually use it? What would you do?

I have a friend who has always claimed to have a tiny bladder and I would love to be able to see how bad he actually had to pee at times, or make him have an accident one time. Or I know this one is creepy, but when I was in high school, I was a teachers assistant in a 6th grade class at my synagogue for four years, and  by the end of the 2 and a half hours, there were always those few kids who seemed to be squirming around a little or sitting in weird positions and I would love have loved to have been able to tell how bad the kids had to go, or even make them lose a squirt or something. 

13 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Yum. What if I raised a whole bunch of girls surrounding me at a music festival, where are tens of thousands of people at the mains stage and we all are right in the middle. That could be really fun as a rush mad is not really something achievable. See everybody squirming and trying to figure out where to go :-)

With not much room to move

This is blooming hot

On 11/19/2017 at 4:58 PM, Despholder said:

Yum. What if I raised a whole bunch of girls surrounding me at a music festival, where are tens of thousands of people at the mains stage and we all are right in the middle.

I'll do you one better: raise the band members.  Watch as they squirm around, trying desperately to hold in their pee while also focusing on the music.  See if they can finish the song before they need to rush offstage and pee.

I would set them at a point where they would have to go as bad as possible, but not bad enough that they would do anything drastic like wet their pants. The idea being to prolong it as long as possible.

You could even raise it, and then if they went off to the bathroom, lower it again. Then raise it after they go back to what they were doing.

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

You could even raise it, and then if they went off to the bathroom, lower it again. Then raise it after they go back to what they were doing.

Even better, if you're in a long car ride or something: raise it high enough that they ask for a rest stop, then, immediately after the rest stop, raise it even higher.  If they ask again, let them have another rest stop, then raise it higher still as soon as you're back on the road.  After two or three iterations they will be mortified to ask for yet another stop, but they will need to pee more urgently than any of the other times.  Then you can sit back and enjoy as they squirm around, trying to suffer in silence -- to hold their peace while holding their pee.

- Queue-jumping. If I end up at the back of a long line of people, I can just fill up everyone's bladders to bursting so they all suddenly rush off to the toilet and I can skip right to the front and get served immediately.

- Dealing with groups of people I get stuck behind who take up the whole sidewalk and walk at the speed of an asthmatic snail. The need to pee usually speeds them up a bit.

- Dishing out karma while driving. If you cut me up or don't use your indicators, you'll be ruining your upholstery.

- Use my ability to disperse those annoying groups of teenagers loitering around outside so I can get some peace and quiet.

- Gain a significant advantage in online games by elevating the bladder levels of the opposing team and destroying their concentration.

- Getting rid of people in places I want for myself like a table in a crowded restaurant, freeing up space on public transport, stealing the perfect seats in a movie theater, etc.

Damn, I *need* this ability ?

Guest emptywaterbotl

Actually I think I would find myself helping people who need to go like the elderly and young children by removing their need. However, I don't know if I could deny myself from making my boyfriend desperate during sex.. Or as a punishment for people who are really high and mighty. As for being able to tell when people need to- that would be incredible. I think I would use that all the time haha 

1 hour ago, Terrafora said:

I would probably use it on myself and bring myself to bursting point and then make it last as long as possible, as well as make some huge messes.

Imagine how the video would look of you wetting yourself for 5 minutes with a  non stop pee stream landing onto the floor and the puddle just keeps growing <3

I woud probably do that as well!

12 hours ago, Terrafora said:

I would probably use it on myself and bring myself to bursting point and then make it last as long as possible, as well as make some huge messes.

Imagine how the video would look of you wetting yourself for 5 minutes with a  non stop pee stream landing onto the floor and the puddle just keeps growing <3

Oh, yes, I would 100% do the same. 

I couldn't bring myself to use it one a non-consenting other to the point where they would wet themselves. Considering this is a fetish I feel that would be pretty pervy and generally not ok. I would, however, use the crap out of it to tease my girlfriend, and probably more often use the power to help other who are desperate so that they can hold on if they want to do that. Along those lines, I would also prevent myself from having to poo forever.

Regardless, being able to tell would, on its own, also be pretty cool. This is some neat food for thought. 

Everyone's talking about making people need to pee...
But what about making people NOT need to pee?
For example: In situations where bathroom breaks are very limited, like in school or at certain workplaces, wait until someone is starting to need to go, and goes off to take their bathroom break. That's the perfect time to make them not need to go anymore. Make their bladder feel mostly empty; only let them expel a couple seconds' worth of stream. So they unknowingly go back to their desk/post with a full bladder. Then release your hold and let them suffer through the rest of their shift. 
Or if you can do it remotely, don't let them take their morning pee, and keep them full all day.

This could actually be a somewhat reality. Hear me out. The need to pee or the part of the brain that controls your bladder and whether you need to pee or not is the cerebellum. Now brainwaves are just electric currents and we are already st the point where we csn control wealchairs with our brains so it may work the other way. You could make people feel like they really need to pee. Also you may be able to control the kidneys in the same manner and in that case you could make them produce urine way faster. Of course right now you have to have electrodes olugged into your head to do anything close to this but soon, maybe not.