[Male] Almost 2 minutes long pee - visibly deflating bladder bulge

Almost 2 minutes long pee - visibly deflating bladder bulge

I have been holding my pee for close to 15 hours trough my birthday party whilst drinking a few liters of soda, cover, redbull, long drinks, shots and more than a liter of water in the past 2 hours to rehydrate myself so that tomorrow will be less of a headache.

What all of this lead to? A huge rock solid bladder bulge and so much pressure that I wish I could feel that forever.

Got to the bathroom and peed without stop for almost 2 minutes. You can visibly see how my bladder deflated.

Warning: Contains nudity. I am peeing naked in a measuring cup, a bit over 1L. 

A video for desperation and bulge lovers.

I like it but I also wanna recommend drinking a lot more water. It looks super dehydrated.

34 minutes ago, VanCanto99 said:

I like it but I also wanna recommend drinking a lot more water. It looks super dehydrated.

I've been drinking lots of water as well, the following streams were much more cleaner. There are many hours and the color of it might have to do with the booze as well, I guess.

Glad you liked it

1 hour ago, Papergami said:

Piss is not heard u.u

Yeah, sorry about that, I was in such a bursting state that I am even surprised that I managed to turn my camera on and capture the flow before loosing it. Tried my best given the state in which I was. Taken as feedback for future videos. 

Ah ok, was just concerned for the health haha glad you're enjoying it though ^_^

Thank you for that

4 hours ago, VanCanto99 said:

Ah ok, was just concerned for the health haha glad you're enjoying it though ^_^

I regularly keep myself hydrated and drink water and even if I am doing multiple holds a day, I still voluntarily pee multiple times at the end of the day to make sure I limit the risk of trouble (except the times I hold trough the night)

Peed multiple times today and it is pretty transparent and clean so no worries. There were many hours, coffee and booze so it had to do with them.

Thanks for your concerns,