Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Upcoming Party (Mod review request)

I am once again away from home... and decided to check out an old hangout online (MFC), started watching a model there and she has a Cammiversary coming up.  I challenged her to a hold during her cammiversary and as of now she has accepted the challenge.

3 bottled beers (4 if using cans)

Timer starts when bottle 1 is finished

2nd bottle must be finished before hour mark

3rd bottle must be finished before 2 hour mark

Enticements throughout, Grand prize won if held for three hours.

Obviously 36oz for three hours isn't anything outrageous but this chick is tiny, should show a really good bulge, and pee'd like 5 times in 2 hours the other night just doing shots and chasing with tea.  Hoping to tip her to drink some extra's along the way, and maybe even throw in a few challenges.  She also already has a bunch of plans being a special event.

I post this here because if a moderator says it is OK (I have been dinged too many times), then I will post the info of where and when.  I would really love if the entire community could come out, create an account and maybe tip the good model along with me for her struggle.  She has posted some Omo styled content already and as a cam girl has zero reasonable expectation of privacy and I am hoping that this helps her make even more money... so I hope the devs give this an "OK".

If this is a "NO" then please just delete the thread, and I apologize.

9 hours ago, Trelos_77 said:

OK... I guess I am going to take silence as allowance.

MyFreeCams

Model is HarloweBlue

Saturday the 18th at 5pm EST (2pm PST) is when she starts stream.

I can't promise she won't back out of the challenge but... feel free to come.

That's exactly who I was hoping for! The desperation/pissing/squirting video on her Manyvids page was actually my custom that she decided to resell! I somewhat frequent that room and am looking forward to her Cammiversary show. She has a fun personality and I enjoy catching her cam whenever I can.