Sign In

What happened to superdesperatelittlekitty's tumblr? :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey there.  I'm superdesperatelittlekitty.  I deleted all of my profiles because I was camming as well as posting kink content and my partner at the time outed me very publicly for it when w

20 minutes of hell for kitty's tortured sphincter 10.mp4

This one? Swimsuit Hold (480p).mp4

Posted Images

No way they use Flash for downloads. I haven't had Flash installed for a long time. They use JavaScript and they decrypt on client side.
I can't confirm about Safari not working, because I don't have a Mac, but it works fine in Chrome and Firefox.

Having said this, we have a download section that allows for larger uploads as well as multi-file uploads.
Since you're an Introductory member, I don't know if you have access to this yet (although I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to upload).

On 1/7/2018 at 8:13 PM, sampowers said:

Not that this helps..but Unarchiver seemed to work fine for me on OS X 10.12.6.

On 1/8/2018 at 4:43 AM, Sod Almighty said:

Thanks for this. Mega.nz are awkward bastards though. They use Flash for the download - which I didn't even know was a thing! And it doesn't work in Safari. I eventually managed it with Chrome, however.

I used BetterZip on Mac to extract it. Failing that, get a copy of 7zip, it does pretty much every type of archive.

As it turns out, I was running an old version of unarchiver that didn't want to play for some reason. Updating the application fixed the problem. Just FYI for anyone else who is seeing the same issue.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:17 AM, virtperv said:

OMG thank you, some of those I had not seen yet. The good news is that there are some more unseen out there, because in the last videos she posted she said she masturbated with her vibrator. Maybe it will pop up eventually :D

Thanks !

I'm hoping someone saved that last set where she did that. I really really wanna see those :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, farseladosso said:

I will never understand this kind of furious censorship for one of the mildest kinks people can have.

What's even worse is there's a flag for inappropriate content that pops up on a lot of Tumblr pages and won't let me past unless I log in and turn safe mode off. So many others have this and don't get banned. 

16 hours ago, JBman123 said:

I'm not sure of what to make of this, but I bring very bad news... I think superdesperatelittlekitty's Tumblr might've suffered the same fate as gottagolottie's ☹️... See for yourselves: http://superdesperatelittlekitty.tumblr.com

I wonder if she deactivated it herself or if tumblr censored it... It's too bad she rarely ever responded to my messages, because i probably would have meen able to get her to join this site.

10 hours ago, hihia28 said:

I wonder if she deactivated it herself or if tumblr censored it... It's too bad she rarely ever responded to my messages, because i probably would have meen able to get her to join this site.

Oh that would've been so awesome. She'd gone through a lot and I know the love and support of this site would've made her feel very welcomed. It's a shame that this happened but regardless, we all wish her the best.