Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Long form video with lots of wetting

3 minutes ago, CreativePup said:

Is there any desperation? 

There isn't much in the way of on-camera desperation here.  Though, for Carly's interview, she is tied up and desperate during it.  However, this video is much more for people who are interested in getting to know the girls behind these wetting scenes.  Think of it as more of a behind the scenes video.  If your interest is mainly in seeing extreme desperation, this probably is not a video for you.

Wow... TVGuy... one of the best interviews be seen period. Hearing how each model got into the fetish and hearing their expiereinces and why they enjoy their own craft is really nice to hear! 

Imagine if people from the forum came together and did something similar... would be great to hear about what bought everyone else here! 

Thanks for your constant contributions Mr TVGuy! I can say for myself and many others how much it’s appreciated! 

On 11/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, TVGuy said:

I just put up a new video on HD Wetting that is free to watch.  The video features some of our most popular models over the years talking about their experiences with wetting and talking candidly about how they came to model for HD Wetting.  The entire video is over 50 minutes long and is illustrated with numerous clips of the girls wetting their pants.  If you are interested in more than just wetting scenes, and want to get to know the girls behind those clips, this is a video you are going to want to check out.

Watch the video here

I like to see this side of videos, because it humanizes your models. A lot of websites like whp, and lovewetting lack this aspect. You really don't get to meet the model outside of what is scripted for the scene; they have no personality in those sites. Hdwetting, b2b, and to some degree ineed2pee give you behind the scenes where you can see some raw emotions.

On a side note, Sosha has been looking amazing this past year. She looks really happy and glowing in your videos, any insight?