Being a girl for a day. I did it!

31 minutes ago, Lucass said:

Actually kind of curious. If you peed with these on would everything function? Like are they meant for guys to be able to pee with them on?

Yes, they are made for that. But I never tried one, so I can't tell how good are they and if everything function properly or they might leak after you stand up if all the pee didn't came out while you were on the toilet.

4 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Yes, they are made for that. But I never tried one, so I can't tell how good are they and if everything function properly or they might leak after you stand up if all the pee didn't came out while you were on the toilet.

Just did some research and they are meant to pee in. They actually look pretty promising. From a cross dressing point of view they dont make a ton of sence cause you are justs adding more bulk but from a omo point of view they would work great. They eould completely simulate being a girl.

On 04/02/2018 at 11:55 PM, Lucass said:

Just did some research and they are meant to pee in. They actually look pretty promising. From a cross dressing point of view they dont make a ton of sence cause you are justs adding more bulk but from a omo point of view they would work great. They eould completely simulate being a girl.

I too have done done research and they seem to be made in a way that makes them very streamline to the body. They are however ridiculously expensive (and realistic looking) clocking in at £299 for the most expensive versions.