Sign In

Being a girl for a day. I did it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

This is a strange thread i know but i build a device that allows a guy to pee like a girl automatically with no work. I took a pair of old underwear and cut a square out where it goes thinner and repl

I love the idea of wetting in a very neat and girl style way. When you have a cock that goes where it wants inside your boxers and sometimes aims upwards the pee goes wherever it wants and almost alwa

Posted Images

On 11/21/2017 at 6:47 AM, tennyson said:

This is such an incredible thread! I wonder if there could be a comfortable "pocket" for the penis that could be made of cloth and be waterproofed? I can't wait for V5.0!

I would also like to see a pair of the panties in use

Working on v5. Im trying to use as much cloth as possible this time. Hopefully no duck tape lol.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:47 AM, tennyson said:

This is such an incredible thread! I wonder if there could be a comfortable "pocket" for the penis that could be made of cloth and be waterproofed? I can't wait for V5.0!

I would also like to see a pair of the panties in use

Alright took v5 out for a test. Well more like 4.5 but anyways. Mt first test was just peeing on the toilet. Worked beautifully. The next test I went on a run. With a full bladder. I tested it many times along the day intentionally at first just to feel it but then I staarted getting really desperate from the combinaion of a long run and a lot of water and i started leaking bits. Everything came out like it would if i had a girls plumbing but now i have greater ambitions. So im trying to get a 3d printer and ive used my friends wuite a bit but i couldnt exactly print omo related things on it but now i can use cad magic to bring a 3d printed device. Crossing fingers. 

3 hours ago, tennyson said:

Congratulations on the 4.5 tests. I assume no chafing on the run?

I, for one, can't wait for your DripStarter campaign. Please keep us updated

Thanks :) I got a 3d printer! Ive just been 3d printing phone cases and stufd ive written up in cad but if you have anything that you think would help this project just shoot me the stl file :) 

i tried 3d printing a vagina basically but i dont have the cad skills to get the accuracy needed tk make it look realistic. So ya.

10 hours ago, kochel428 said:

As for the use of a 3d printer, I'd think what you'd use it for is to produce a mold for silicon. Cause that's what the sheath and vaginal opening should be made of, were this to be mass produced. With a higher end printer you could actually print the silicon directly, I believe, but even with a cheap one you should be able to make a mold easily.

Thats a good idea actually. I never thought of making use of molds.

12 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Not cheap! But if modified well would be brilliant! 

https://www.sheathunderwear.com/products/sheath-4-0-black-white

Maybe. Hmmmm xD

12 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

This is brilliant haha

13 hours ago, Despholder said:

I guess the 3D printer should be only for visual appear, from what I know that plastic is pretty rough and brittle for any actual omo devices. 

If I'm wrong, I'll start designing :)

There are very soft/flexible filaments I could use instead of just standard pla/abs. Right now i only have pla but i might order some elastic filaments to try out!

id love cad models :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phoenix80803
On 11/29/2017 at 7:47 PM, Lucass said:

Thats a good idea actually. I never thought of making use of molds.

Maybe. Hmmmm xD

There are very soft/flexible filaments I could use instead of just standard pla/abs. Right now i only have pla but i might order some elastic filaments to try out!

id love cad models :)

How's the progress? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Guest phoenix80803

Well @shy-princess, with all due respect, there are devices made for women to pee like men for the sake of convenience. However, there are no devices (as far as our collective knowledge goes,) for men to pee like women, simply because there is no advantage in convenience. However, we are not experimenting with this for the sake of convenience, but for the sake of our fetish. 

2 hours ago, shy-princess said:

It's funny how guys want to pee like girls, because I've always wanted to be able to pee like a guy lol 

Doing both sides there are benefits to both. Peeing like a guy is efficient. Peeing like a girl takes longer and sometimes forgetting to wipe can let pee into your underwear or clothes which can be awkward and it takes longer to do rhe whole process. But there is one huge benefit that is sooo nice. You dont have a giant external organ floppin around in your pants xD. 

2 minutes ago, phoenix80803 said:

Well @shy-princess, with all due respect, there are devices made for women to pee like men for the sake of convenience. However, there are no devices (as far as our collective knowledge goes,) for men to pee like women, simply because there is no advantage in convenience. However, we are not experimenting with this for the sake of convenience, but for the sake of our fetish. 

As i said in my post there is one conveinence. You dont have your penis floppig around in your pants. However i doubt anyone will commercially make a device. Idk

16 hours ago, phoenix80803 said:

Well I'd like to be able to pee like a guy for the sake of my fetish too lol 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest phoenix80803

This is a little less than a month after the last post, but I feel that this is important. 

I've been trying to develop my own version, one that is a little more comfortable, and doesn't use a cup/hole device but rather redirects the... male genitalia into a female-like orientation. 

Basically what I did was, I took a pair of underwear and cut away all the fabric and saving the elastic and leg holes, taped those together, then used a strip of cloth to reposition my genitalia so that the urethra was facing down. I then brought the ends of the strip up and back between my legs and tucked it into the elastic. I'll try to post a picture if anyone's interested. 

On 12/10/2017 at 3:43 AM, phoenix80803 said:

You can buy a device like that, but it is a bit expensive and doesn't look very comfortable to wear. Look under the silicone vagina pants for crossdressers. More companies make them and all cost around $300. You can also buy panties that hide your penis and make a camel toe look if you're wearing leggings. But for me, it's still the best option tucking method and positioning my penis between my legs. Since I don't have a big penis, pee comes out right between my legs when I pee with my panties on. I usually get a similar wet spot on my pants as you see it with the ladies when they pee them self.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2018 at 4:07 AM, phoenix80803 said:

This is a little less than a month after the last post, but I feel that this is important. 

I've been trying to develop my own version, one that is a little more comfortable, and doesn't use a cup/hole device but rather redirects the... male genitalia into a female-like orientation. 

Basically what I did was, I took a pair of underwear and cut away all the fabric and saving the elastic and leg holes, taped those together, then used a strip of cloth to reposition my genitalia so that the urethra was facing down. I then brought the ends of the strip up and back between my legs and tucked it into the elastic. I'll try to post a picture if anyone's interested. 

That actually sounds like a really good idea! Please post pics!!

On 1/5/2018 at 8:15 AM, JMatthews1995 said:

Yeah see if you can get a photo :) 

Lucass - How did you get on with your latest version? :D 

Ive been really busy. I havent had time to work on this. I am starting a new version. This version uses fabric instead of duck tape and should be way more comfortable. 

On 1/9/2018 at 2:54 AM, CarmenCD said:

You can buy a device like that, but it is a bit expensive and doesn't look very comfortable to wear. Look under the silicone vagina pants for crossdressers. More companies make them and all cost around $300. You can also buy panties that hide your penis and make a camel toe look if you're wearing leggings. But for me, it's still the best option tucking method and positioning my penis between my legs. Since I don't have a big penis, pee comes out right between my legs when I pee with my panties on. I usually get a similar wet spot on my pants as you see it with the ladies when they pee them self.

Huh interesting. Thanks for sharing!