Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Being a girl for a day. I did it!

This is a strange thread i know but i build a device that allows a guy to pee like a girl automatically with no work. I took a pair of old underwear and cut a square out where it goes thinner and replaced it with a waterproofish material. Duck tape and then cut a slit for where the new pee hole would be. I chrved down the area to make it slope doen to the slit a bit and then created a U of duck tape to hold the shaft. It sits flush and you cant even tell jts there but when you pee it still comes out forcefully. Also because if the design it works sitting, standing, laying down, all the positions. This is sounding stranger by the second. So i decided to wear it for a day in public and see how it went. 

It was a pretty uneventful day I had ahead of me so i planned my day well. I went out to breakfast eith my father and caught up on things. No one noticed anything so that was a plus. I went to he bathroom and went into the stall and sat down and i swear that bathrooom is the echoiest thing ever. When you pee it makes a hissing noise and i cant figure out why but that combined with the echo was loud. I went home and did work for a couple hours after that. I then went for a run with it on and I like completely forgot it was there. One of my neighbors came up behind me and wanted to chat and they had no idea. 

So as to not bore all of you basically I had a relaxed day and flr the entire day I had this device on. This is the second prototype of this device and i may start working on a third soon. Sorry if this post was weird but i wanted to share this so ya, thanks for reading this far! 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

This is a strange thread i know but i build a device that allows a guy to pee like a girl automatically with no work. I took a pair of old underwear and cut a square out where it goes thinner and repl

I love the idea of wetting in a very neat and girl style way. When you have a cock that goes where it wants inside your boxers and sometimes aims upwards the pee goes wherever it wants and almost alwa

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ashishgamer said:

4 hours ago, Lisk said:

Ill post some pictures hwen i get home!

4 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

I used to try pee my pants so it would look like a girl is peeing in them. But then i got the erection.. completely blocked pee when the pants were holding penis down.

Yea thats why i made this project xD

4 hours ago, girliegirl765 said:

Sounds like a pretty complicated device. I'm glad it's comfortable, though. Sounds like something that could be marketable for trans people in a more refined form! :)

Idk about that xD

3 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I think you accidentally a "not" there, bub.

?

3 hours ago, WetDave said:

Does it allow you to convincingly wear women’s jeans? I mean so that it holds your equipment in a way that means you don’t show a bulge at the front?

I havent tried yet but it probably could. If the problem for is the bulge at the front of your pants it could work.

14 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Did you try anything else before this?

Ye I first had this idea about a hesr ago and my first prototype was a thing made of posivle sticks. Kind of worked but hurt to kove in and could only be used standing in just the right position. Then i went to a flexible design the first time and it couldnt hold liquid so j went back to making boat like designs. Now we are here. I can be in almost any position and it still works. Version 4 is going to hooefully look more realistic, and be more ergonomic.

25 minutes ago, Lucass said:

I will! I dont know if people would buy this lol. I dont know what materials to use though. 

If it was functional and easy to clean, it would sell like mad. Not even considering the fetish uses, there's a huge market of trans women trying to find ways to feel "right" without having surgery.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
17 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

If it was functional and easy to clean, it would sell like mad. Not even considering the fetish uses, there's a huge market of trans women trying to find ways to feel "right" without having surgery.

14 minutes ago, Despholder said:

This thought did not cross my mind. But aren't there any similar products on the market? 

Find this hard to believe given the anything you can buy nowadays

I bet there is somehing on the market. This was just a for fun project that i am doing.

8 hours ago, Despholder said:

I know :-) We went a bit off topic (which I started :)) ). 

Really curious how your final version will look like. 

Keep the thread going with your progress, updates and also experiences down the line.

AFAIK there's a sort of underwear that has a vagina on it, but nothing that would secure a penis in a way that urine would cleanly flow from between the legs.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:15 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

AFAIK there's a sort of underwear that has a vagina on it, but nothing that would secure a penis in a way that urine would cleanly flow from between the legs.

Huh that does sound interesting though!

19 hours ago, phoenix80803 said:

What did you use as the replacement square? What kind of material did you use?

Right now its made wih duck tape lol.

If you dont care about my story from todsy go to the last paragraph to see my update on my next prototype! Enjoy :)

Alright well today was interesting lol. I went on a night run and was of course wearing the device and noticed I had to pee. It wasnt bad but i knew how much water i had drank before now and that i was going to have to pee pretty bad soonish. So i kept my eyes out for a secluded place justin case. I ignored jt for a while but then I saw a park. It was away from houses and not lit super well. I coukd have made it home from here but my omo side kicked in and I went for it. I tried to look casual walking around rhe park seeing if there were any bystanders and noticed my need to go was getting worse. I found a rock wall and sat on it making sure again that there were no people. I quickly pulled my shorts down and felt a little spurt of pee come out of me and heard the drips on the asphalt below me. I grabbed my shorts and underwear and pulled rhrm forward so they eould be out of the way of the stream and let go. A jet of pee shot out of the device and onto the ground, it felt so good but was so loud. I disnt care, it felt so good to let go. There was a puddle of pee forming below me but then out of the corner of my eye i saw a couple of people, distant but i didnt want to risk it. I tried to stop my stream but it wouldnt stop at first until i just pushed into my crotch. I made it out but that was close

update on version 3 of the device. Right now im working on the 4th version of the device. So far this version is completely flush and unfeelable. It feels like underwear. It is using a flat piece of duck tspe rather rhan curves and then using a tube like structure for your penis. Right now its promising but im ironing out the kinks. Hopefully this eill make the device work even better! 

Here is version 4. Hides in better eith clothes because it is completelt flush. Is a bit more comfortable but i am considering putting little but of fabric on the inside or something. It also has a very good stream and works in every position except for upside down And the stream is a bit less powerful.  Here are some pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg