Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting Out of Spite

My Dad told me a story years ago that was relayed to him by a former coworker at the wine company at which he used to work.

Apparently there were 5 people travelling in a sedan in California, calling on numerous retail accounts for an entire day. At some point in their travels, one of the salesman asked the salesman driving to stop so that he could pee. For whatever reason, the driver (who had a reputation of being a bit cranky) refused his colleague, asking that he wait until they reach the next account before going.

After arguing back and forth, the salesman apparently just spitefully (under the pretense of desperation) pissed himself, soaking the carseat and nearly wetting the other two salespeople in the back. Seeing as he had an overnight bag, he was able to change, but the driver was forced to stop for towels and, later, detail his car.

I certainly wouldn't condone this kind of behavior but it struck my curiosity:

Have you all ever heard about or carried out any wettings out of pure frustration or spite?

Not like this but a few weeks or months after I had been potty trained, my mom went on a week long business trip, and because I was annoyed that she would leave me, I stopped using th toilet  out of spite. For the first 3 or so days I was going through crazy amounts of underwear, peeing and pooping them, and by the fourth day, was put back in diapers. However when my mom came back, I magically stopped wetting and messing and got back to using the toilet every time!

I agree with you all that the driver was certainly lacking in sympathy by neglecting his colleague's call to stop.

However- at least as my dad understood the story- it seems like the wetter in question (who relayed the story) was capable of holding it, but made a very deliberate choice to let go- more as a purposeful slight against the driver. 

Considering this was a conversation among salesmen (all of who exercised their fair share of machismo), I suppose the man who wet in the car could've lost it out of sheer desperation, and later used the story of 'teaching the driver a lesson' as a cover for his actions. The world may never know...

I did this when I was a kid.

I was 13. Me, my mom, my aunt and 2 of my cousins were driving to my grandparents house for a week in the summer. It was a 4 and a half hour drive, nothing crazy. In the first 15 minutes or so of being in the car, my mom and I got in an argument over something stupid that escalated into the silent treatment from me. What can I say, I was a melodramatic kid?

Anyway, at about a third of the way through the drive, we stop at a reststop. I'm in the middle of playing Pokemon, and I think it would be funny to make my mom mad by making her have to stop again, so even though i had to pee pretty freaking bad,  and everyone else used the bathroom, I declined and stayed in the car. My mom was pissed. No pun intended. 

So about 15 minutes later I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable and the timing seems right so I pipe up from the back seat "Hey mom, can we stop? I gotta pee."

She goes *crazy*, exactly to plan. "We just stopped" this, "you said you didn't have to go" that... blah blah blah. Then she hits me with something i wasn't expecting... "we can stop when everyone wants to stop." Oh... shit.

I know what she wants. She wants to to beg and plead and cry for her to stop. That's not gonna happen. Instead I say okay, no problem, stop whenever. Then I sat back and relaxed my bladder.

Because I was in the third row and my cousins were in the second, no one noticed for a long time. Occasionally my mom would call back and asking how I was holding up. I said fine every time.

When we finally stopped, only about an hour after our previous stop, everyone else got out to go inside and pee. My mom looked at me sitting there plaing my gameboy and asked me if I was going to go in and pee. "Nah", I said "i don't have to go anymore".

The consequences weren't worth it, but it was hilarious in the moment!