Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I had to make a makeshift diaper!

Sometimes you just gotta thank God for the weird setup of your bathroom.

The way this bathroom is set up, there’s a door to enter the area with the sink & countertop and then another door that leads to the area with the toilet and shower. I always wonder why the hell it’s set up like that — until last week, where I would have soaked my pants if it wasn’t like that.

(Obviously that’s not why, but I like to think it is, y’know?)

Anyway, I had just come back from seeing a movie in the theater. While I was there, I downed a large blue raspberry slushie and was already pretty desperate when I left. But I figured my house wasn’t too far away from the theater and I like the feeling of being desperate, so why not hold it until I get home?

Bad idea. When I arrived at the house, my brother was taking a shower and closed and locked the door leading to the toilet. I asked him to let me in, he told me to go away.

So I was in a tight spot. I was at the point where I couldn’t hold still without leaking. I squirmed, I squeezed my legs together, I held my hands against my crotch... and he wasn’t getting out of the shower anytime soon.

Three ideas went through my head at that moment:

1) Go outside and pee in the grass. The problem with that was that it was the middle of the day. I would risk my neighbors seeing me.

2) Keep holding. Except I was already leaking a lot and I’m sure I wouldn’t have made it for more than five minutes after that.

3) Piss myself. Then I would have to clean up and wash my jeans without anyone noticing (because, frankly, pissing yourself is a little embarrassing) and I just wasn’t feeling up to that.

None of those sounded ideal, so I didn’t know what to do.

I was getting frantic. I had to pee unbearably bad and the water running in the next “room” over only made everything worse. I looked around in the cabinet below the sink, hoping maybe, miraculously, for whatever reason someone would have a diaper in there. Unfortunately, there were none.

Fortunately, I had another idea.

I grabbed four thick, night-time pads from the box and pulled down my jeans and panties, immediately starting to frantically unwrap the pads. I almost lost control on the second one, but fortunately I was able to stop the stream after a moment of intense potty-dancing.

This was rather difficult to do, as for every couple seconds I had to pause to hold myself to avoid soaking the panties and jeans around my knees.

One on top of the other, I stuck the pads in my underwear in hopes they’d make a sufficient diaper. I pulled my jeans off of my ankles in case it leaked.

A torrent of piss started to jet out of me, and I couldn’t stop it, so I stopped at the third pad and pulled my underwear up, releasing the contents of my bladder into my makeshift diaper.

I tried to suppress my moans, feeling the wet warmth spread through the padding. The relief was unbearably good. The piss hissed as it flooded out of me in an unstoppable, heavy stream. I grabbed a towel off of the rack by the sink and dropped it underneath me, letting myself sink to the floor as I cherished the best wetting so far of my life.

Inevitably, the diaper leaked and piss pooled around me onto the towel. As my brother turned off the shower, the stream was growing weaker — but I had soaking wet pads and a wet towel to get rid of and jeans to put back on before he came out.

So I rolled up the towel, straddled it, and took my mess into my room. I took the “diaper” off, kept straddling and humping the towel, and eventually I released the rest of my pee into it.

I should seriously invest in some diapers. That was amazing. 10/10, would piss again.

On 11/10/2017 at 9:44 PM, hollend12 said:

I grabbed four thick, night-time pads from the box and pulled down my jeans and panties, immediately starting to frantically unwrap the pads. I almost lost control on the second one, but fortunately I was able to stop the stream after a moment of intense potty-dancing.

This was rather difficult to do, as for every couple seconds I had to pause to hold myself to avoid soaking the panties and jeans around my knees.

One on top of the other, I stuck the pads in my underwear in hopes they’d make a sufficient diaper. I pulled my jeans off of my ankles in case it leaked.

A torrent of piss started to jet out of me, and I couldn’t stop it, so I stopped at the third pad and pulled my underwear up, releasing the contents of my bladder into my makeshift diaper.

I tried to suppress my moans, feeling the wet warmth spread through the padding. The relief was unbearably good. The piss hissed as it flooded out of me in an unstoppable, heavy stream. I grabbed a towel off of the rack by the sink and dropped it underneath me, letting myself sink to the floor as I cherished the best wetting so far of my life.

I would have loved to watch you :tongue:

Thanks for sharing!

-S