Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Little outfits v Caregiver Outfits

I thought about putting this somewhere else, but theres no real omo or omu, so like. whatever. 

my main question is if there are outfits people like to see caregivers in? idk, i'm a dom, and a cg to a precious little girl. And i often think about the lovely little outfits she and other littles could wear, like just patterned diapers for easy checking, or onsies with a pacifier clipped to the front, or shortalls (personal fave, they just can't get them undone in time to reach the potty!) or little frilly dresses that show off their padded bum. all these cute darling clothes. and like, i don't think theres an equivalent for mommies and daddies, but who knows. 

i figure, at the very least, it might be disconcerting to see a mommy or daddy in like, cargo shorts and a graphic tee. they're supposed to be the one to be in charge and they can't even dress professional? so i mean, i can guess at what kind of outfits littles might like to see, like business clothes, pressed slacks and loafers, or those yoga clothes white moms love to wear? i really don't know, and i can't see the appeal other than that's what i would wear just because im an adult. 

so tell me, do you wish to see caregiver outfits glorified. or do you already imagine some paternal clothing you wish your caregiver would wear?