Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Trap House bad experience wetting

Now this is an experience that kinda is a little hard to share as it involves a very important person in my life. .
(As i wrote this i had to hold back tears from missing her so much)

When I was a Junior in high school I was dating a girl. I'll call her lucy. she was wonderful everything i would ever want. a great friend, a beautiful girl. let me describe her. She was 5 "7" about 175 lbs. bright blue eyes, with dark hair that had various highlights. this day she was wearing her dollar general uniform. black polo and khaki's. She was perfect in my eyes. I loved her. I had proposed to her but we broke up shortly after because of drugs. I was addicted to spice and lost her. If i could take it all back and just be with her again I would. As I said I loved her so much.

We were at our friends house, who we will call Lucas, he had bought 3 boxes of cold medicine with dextromethomorphine in it. and we had agreed to take 16 each. Anyway, about 30 minutes in we began to feel it. Lucas and I were enjoying it, playing naruto ultimate ninja storm 4. I legitimately thought I was Sasuke. Anyway about 4 hours into the trip we were at the peak and let me tell you the feeling was incredible. It was like a dream but in reality. I felt on top of the world. Lucy leaned up against me and held my arm, she told me to not leave her side, no matter what. I kissed her head and told her it was okay to just "ride it out". She was tripping bad and she buried her face into my shoulder and started to apologize. Well, i felt a warmth on my butt. and I realized she had wet herself. I held her and just let her sleep against me. She looked so peaceful, I remember smiling and telling Lucas what happened so he helped me change her into his girlfriend's clothes. and move her to a dry seat. I would fall asleep shortly after and awake to her smiling at me and telling me "I love you, and I never am leaving your side."

She to this day doesn't know that she changed clothes Only Lucas and I do and if she found out she'd be so embarrassed. 

I know this story isn't as detailed as my normal writings but it is exactly how I remember it.

Lucy if you read this I'm sorry for everything.

29 minutes ago, Riptide101 said:

It's a good story, but I'm left feeling sad.  I hope you're doing better my man, best of luck.

yeah, I had written the story, but didn't expect  it to hit me as hard as it did. We have been separated for a good month or so and I thought it would help if I shared one of our experiences together. It did the opposite. 
I discovered yesterday I enjoy writing so I'm probably going to write about some happier experiences, or some fiction later. 
IDK why it just helps.

13 hours ago, Blaze1221 said:

yeah, I had written the story, but didn't expect  it to hit me as hard as it did. We have been separated for a good month or so and I thought it would help if I shared one of our experiences together. It did the opposite. 
I discovered yesterday I enjoy writing so I'm probably going to write about some happier experiences, or some fiction later. 
IDK why it just helps.

As long as your letting out some built up emotion one way or another it'll eventually make you feel better.  Try to focus on the good times, write a couple happy stories. If you put them on this site I'll be more than happy to read them, your writing is pretty good man.  :)