Sign In

Don't Pee Your Pants: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There were other lessons you, as in the character, could have "learned." That is to say; other endings. Kinda. While most, though not all, of the page numbered options would lead you you wettin

"The alley!" It isn't a suggestion, you are about to burst any second. It isn't some grimy, graffiti covered, trash filled tunnel but rather a fairly nice walkway with murals and large potted pal

We probably only have 5 minutes left if it said we thought we had 10 minutes before the explanations. Any delay with the cafe toilet attempt, even a minor one, might lead to a public wetting. No time

"Dude! Seriously! I'm like two minutes away from peeing myself. And then I'm just going to wake up desperate again. Just tell me your "code phrase" or whatever then make up a new one so I can't try to trick you later." You beg Matt and rub yourself frantically through your pajama bottoms. You seem to remember having enough time to clean up before you wake up all over again. But who knows how this all works?

"I guess that makes sense... OK... It's Salt Lake City." He still sounds reluctant.

"What? Like in Utah?"

"Yeah. State capitals make for good code phrases. Plus I don't know anyone from Utah so it isn't likely to just come up...." Matt keeps talking about the pros and cons of choosing a good "code phrase". Thank God he is weird enough to have something like that. It should save time next time you call him.

You are too desperate to even think straight anymore. There isn't any point holding on until you literally burst, you know how this ends. You don't need to relax. All you have to do is take your hand away and stop fighting. You pee instantly and fiercely. Soaked in an instant. Your bed absorbs the flood with aplomb. You really hope this is all going to happen again and you haven't just had some kind of weird delusional spell. Because otherwise your bed in going to be ruined.

"Did you just pee yourself?" Matt asks down the phone, "Because you sighed like you just peed yourself."

"Uh-huh."

"So shouldn't you be starting over again now?"

"I don't think it's straight away. I've got a few minutes before..."

Congratulations! You have unlocked Pee your pants in bed while talking to Matt!

Shall we try again?

You wake up to the sound of your phone chiming an aggressively loud tone. Bleh. You hate walking up to an alarm. Particularly on a Saturday when you didn't even need to get up. You really need to go into your phone's settings and set the alarm to weekdays only. But not right now. Right now you are bursting for a pee. Again. You start to get up before you remember. You've done this before! The time loop! Fuck.

Would you like to;

Panic! Turn to page 47

Call Matt? Turn to page 23

Work this out on your own? Turn to page 42

• 2 weeks later...

"Salt Lake City" You blurt out the magic words the moment Matt picks up the phone.

There is a pause. "Why would you say that." He asks cautiously.

"It's your secret time loop code phrase or whatever. Right?" He better not have been fucking with you last time.

"How do you know... Really?"

"Uh-huh. Time loop. Need your help." You give him a run down of the facts. He listens quietly.

"So we have about fifteen minutes before you pee yourself?" Matt clarifies.

"About ten now I think." You lay in the most comfortable position you can manage, with your fingers pressed against your urethra.

"OK. Time loops are sometimes broken by fulfilling an objective, and sometimes by learning an important lesson." He adopts his lecturing tone.

"Like what?"

"Well in this case I'd guess not peeing yourself would be the objective... There doesn't appear to be an obvious pants-wetting moral. So why don't we focus on the staying-dry aspect. You say Dee is in the shower so you can't get to the toilet? Have you tried forcing the lock?"

"I don't know how to pick locks!" You say in frustration.

"Bill Murray didn't know how to play the piano or carve ice with a chain-saw either. You could learn in fifteen minute increments? No? Fine. What if you just pee in something else?"

You recount your failures with the bowl and sink. You grit your teeth and try to hold on until Matt is done giving you suggestions.

"Sure. No sink. But you gave up on the bowl right? What if you just fully commit and wait until you literally burst? Or how about finding another toilet? There's that cafe downstairs right? You'd make it to their bathroom in fifteen minutes for sure." 

Matt has finally come up with some good suggestions. It's time for action! You thank him and promise to let him know how it goes.   

Would you like to;

Force the bathroom lock? Turn to page 27

Hover over the glass bowl until you pee? Turn to page 55

Use the cafe toilet downstairs? Turn to page 23

We probably only have 5 minutes left if it said we thought we had 10 minutes before the explanations. Any delay with the cafe toilet attempt, even a minor one, might lead to a public wetting. No time to force the lock and Dee would think we were crazy. I say hover over the bowl, but try to lock your door or go somewhere that Dee won't walk in on us, since she usually seems to finish her shower right when we lose control. Don't want her to walk in on that.

1 hour ago, Solstice said:

We probably only have 5 minutes left if it said we thought we had 10 minutes before the explanations. Any delay with the cafe toilet attempt, even a minor one, might lead to a public wetting. No time to force the lock and Dee would think we were crazy. I say hover over the bowl, but try to lock your door or go somewhere that Dee won't walk in on us, since she usually seems to finish her shower right when we lose control. Don't want her to walk in on that.

agreed

I think we might be tied. But it's been a week so I better move on, a coin flip it is.

You decide to try the cafe downstairs. You might not have enough time left to make it if you run into any sort of a delay... but the worst case scenario is you wet your pants. Which isn't the catastrophe you would have considered it yesterday since you will almost certainly just time loop back into bed again. And best case scenario you finally get to pee in a toilet and break the loop.

You quickly change into a blue and white shift dress that is screwed-up and half under your bed. You aren't about to go out in your pajamas no matter what. It feels weird to be pulling on clothes with a brimming bladder, but that's your life now apparently. You grab your keys, but your handbags all seem to be missing so you just carry them in your hand.

Outside your apartment you consider your options. The elevator is a bit slow and sometimes just never comes. But stairs don't really strike you as being a great idea at this point.

Run down the stairs? Turn to page 29

Call the elevator? Turn to page 83