Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tips on wetting yourself?

Sorry if a similar topic has been posted before. I did do a quick search and didn't find much on it.

I've had some trouble with this for a while now and I thought I'd make a topic on it for people to share tips since I'm sure I'm not alone with this problem.

So I really enjoy doing holds and stuff for a few months now. I don't live alone so holding is all I can really do most of the time and even then I can't hold to the point where it's obvious what I'm doing since I'm afraid someone will see me. I've been watching videos of people wetting for a while now and I've wanted to give it a go myself. Since it's only around once or twice a month that I'll get a whole day to myself to do this, I obviously really look forward to it. The problem is that I can get pretty desperate but I just can't bring myself to wet. I've tried pushing down on my bladder to see if that can help... no luck. I've tried to relax and just let go... no luck there either. Although I don't think I'm too good at relaxing since my brain just automatically thinks of all the things that could go wrong. I think it's also got something to do with society seeing wetting yourself as a bad thing so my body seems to avoid letting me wet myself on purpose. Like I said, I'm sure I'm not alone with this problem so if you have any tips or even just want to share the story of how you wet yourself for the first time, then please share them to help people like me with this problem. I'd love to experience what it feels like to wet myself and this is the only thing stopping me. Thank you!

This is a common problem that comes up in topics now and then.  The issue is that mental block, and the best way to get around that is to slowly ease into it...start with a situation where it's just a bit unusual to pee, like clothed whilst standing in the shower or something (or even in the shower with clothes off and water on, if that's not something you're already used to doing), and try to get comfortable with that first.  Then you gradually get more adventurous with it as you get used to each situation, until you can just wet yourself anywhere when you want to.

I probably didn't explain that well, and somebody else could probably word that better and/or give more suggestions.  But maybe you get the idea?

Thats ironic for a girl to have this issue, ive noticed more guys having this issue. Theres a few things that can help.

If you always pee as soon as you feel anything your muscles wont be used to holding, and when you finally do it will be much harder to hold in.

Ive also discovered the more you let go in your pants on purpose, like rushing to the bathroom and faking accidents, you become more used to wetting yourself.

If you do those 2 things, get your kidneys up to speed with alot of liquid, it should happen.

Edited by GirlyGuy92 (see edit history)

Basically, I'd recommend what other people are recommending:

You basically need to "train" your body to be okay with something before it'll kinda naturally do it. Outside of extreme circumstances where it has no choice (genuine bladder failure), the brain is surprisingly powerful at locking up muscles when it wants to be an ass.

Like others have recommended, start off by taking a couple of those days you have and dedicate yourself to doing some laundry. Go baby steps. Pull down your pants and wear your underwear while you sit on the toilet and pee through it. Wear your pants while you sit on the toilet - and then pee through them. Move onto the shower. Try wearing some clothing (or even being naked) while peeing in the shower. However you "usually" pee, get used to doing that - but in a slightly different way (with clothing. While standing. While squatting. While sitting, etc.). Dedicate that entire day to not using the toilet "properly" at all. 

It'll take a bit of practice, but your body will get a lot more accustomed to peeing in places that aren't the "normal" way. Plus, it's kinda fun. ;)

As another tip, start by peeing/wetting in places that are simple to clean-up. It's surprising how easily the brain will lock our bodies up if we're peeing in places that might destroy something. Consider disposable tarps or keep your wetting play to tile, shower, hard floors for easy clean-up with towels. Being afraid of "ruining" something can be a mental block to wetting freely as well. 

You may also want to look up some tips for "Shy Bladder" on Google. There's a lot of body relaxation techniques out there that are supposed to help with relaxing the sphincter muscles - even when the brain is being a butt. 

As a further tip, alcohol can definitely help relax your body and make this happen - but I'm not a huge proponent of using substances to get the body to always do what you want. If you find yourself stuck, though, being drunk and being able to achieve the wetting may help your sober brain realize that it's totally do-able and acceptable. 

Wow, I didn't expect to get so many replies so quickly. Thank you for that! I didn't even think about a certain gender having more trouble with it than another gender :O I've never tried alcohol before (which might be pretty weird to hear coming from an 18 year old) and I don't plan on trying it anytime soon but I'm sure alcohol might be a good suggestion to anyone else with a similar problem! So I guess building up and getting more adventurous is the way to go! I guess I could try starting off peeing while just having a normal shower. It's sounds simple enough, I have the sound of running water to cover the noise, I don't have to worry about cleaning up anything and it's something I could easily do while there's other people here too! I guess after that I can move onto other things like peeing my panties while on the toilet or just standing in the shower with no running water and just peeing with or without clothes. Then maybe I could try wetting some clothes outside of the bathroom! 

Thanks again for all the tips you've all given so far! 

@Miss_Jigsaw Here is a meth to get yourself to wet yourself.  Go ahead and get desperate as you normally do.  When you can hardly hold it, go to the shower.  It may help to wear only panties.  Try to relax and pee in the shower.  If you can't do that, just try to pee in the nude.  As you get more comfortable, start adding clothing each time.  Even try sitting in the bathtub.  You don't have to run the water.  It may take several attempts just have some fun with it.  

Everyone else has already covered what I would have suggested, bar one thing - the actual final relaxation.

When you’re looking to wet, make sure you have a clear mind. Doing it in the bath, shower or somewhere else with minimal cleanup removes that element from your mental block. Maybe also sit down for your first time - if you do have a bath, leaning against the non-tap end is good. And remember how harmless it is. Your clothes will wash. Your body will wash. You aren’t going to be poisoned or otherwise hurt. You’ll just enjoy a pleasant, temporary warming and wetting sensation.

When you’re set up, and you’ve got a full bladder - desperation isn’t necessary, just be at a point where, normally, you would go for a wee and have no trouble doing it when you were on the loo. Regulate your breathing - if you’re nervous, you will breathe too quickly, which doesn’t help. Think of as little as possible, or if it helps, picture yourself somewhere where you would have no trouble weeing - the toilet, the sea, whatever you like.

Perhaps closing your eyes to further clear your mind, slowly decelerate your breathing until each individual inhale and exhale is 2-3 seconds long (depending on what is comfortable). When you are ready, following an inhale for a couple of extra seconds, pause breathing and try to let your bladder go. If you start weeing, great, you can breathe again as you wet yourself. If not, exhale and repeat after your next inhale. You might feel your bits start to tingle a lot but not actually wee during a pause - this is good, you’re nearly there, just repeat the process again.

Once you begin to urinate, you should have no trouble completing the process. Keep relaxed and enjoy the sensation however you choose to.

Definitely try it either inside the bathtub or sitting on the toilet, there will be no mess to clean up either way. Well, there'll still be a bit of a puddle in the bathtub that didn't go all the way down the drain, but of course you'll want to shower after the wetting, and that'll do the trick.

The only thing I had trouble doing in this area was losing control involuntarily, getting into positions to force leaks when I was really desperate worked for that and was the farthest I got (though sometimes standing in front of the toilet for a few moments while desperate worked too). But, like some of the others said above, you could try easing into it. Try peeing in just your panties in either of the two locations I mentioned, and if you can't do that, start nude in the bathtub. Maybe even get your panties wet (like in the shower, or run them under the taps) first so they're already wet when you're peeing.

I sometimes have this issue if I’m in my bed or something because I’m aware of the cleanup. I’ll just drink a ton of water and not go. If your looking to truly loose it then being tired always makes me loose control faster. So you could always try holding before bed or something. Yesterday was the first time I was able to loose control in my bed (didn’t mean too lol) and i just did it later at night and drank an absolute load of water. Watched some YouTube and fast forward a bit and you get the picture. So ya. Try being tired and being in some place that’s easy to clean up in to start out with. 

Hope I helped!

If you are used to pee in the shower you can try it with a bottom swimsuit, go while desperate , starts showering and since your body knows that going in the shower is okay and there will be no cleaning it should be easy. With warm water going all over you from the shower I think having some more on your crotch would be okay, and swimswuits don't get stuck on your skin like panties (I peed in the ocean when there was no bathroom) ! While sitting on the toilet is also a nice suggestion, it's where it's normal to pee so the body will relax as a reflex ! 

If I had to do it myself, I would drink some beers to get a strong urge to pee and help with the mental block. I would also go in the shower because I don't like cleaning ! 

Edited by Ely (see edit history)

I wrote this in a similar thread, but I think it might help you too.

Playing a holding game for a few days in a row might do the trick. Sooner or later you'll get more sudden urges for need to pee and it will be harder to hold it. That is the sign your bladder muscle become weaker and if you do this long enough, you'll even wet your bed in sleep. Anyway, when you decide it's the right day for you to have an accident, drink enough water before you go out, maybe also some coffee. Take a walk somewhere that you know it's too far to hold your pee that long.Take some liquid with you and drink a bit more on the way. Nature will take its course eventually. When you feel need to pee, don't try to hold it, but don't try to force it out either. Continue walking. First you will start to dribble more and more, already making your pants wet, but don't worry, you will loose control completely at the end. It happens every time if you wait long enough. Drink some more liquid. If you start peeing a little while walking, don't stop, just keep walking and let it flow down your legs and enjoy the moment. For me, big urge usually comes when I walk for a while, stop and standing still, waiting for something, like at traffic light or even in front of the occupied toilet, just moments before I could finally relieve myself. While I'm standing still, it makes urge to pee even greater if I put my body weight on one leg or press my legs together. 
And while choosing the route without toilets along the way, also wear clothes that you can't take off easily to pee behind the bush or something. All that will make you nervous. Usually when people get nervous or scared, also tend to loose control over their bladder more easily. I know I do. I wet myself at the haunted house and on the roller coaster already. Sudden hard movements up and down also help if you want to wet your pants. On the other hand, laughing hard might also do the trick. Try to watch some really funny movie or comedy show with full bladder. It might literally force the pee out of you. 

The holding game idea sounds good but I'd have to be careful since I couldn't let myself get to the point where I could start wetting the bed at night due to not living alone. With the whole going for a walk idea, again, a good idea but if I ended up wetting myself in public, people could see me and I don't think I could deal with the thought of that yet since I'm still pretty new to the whole wetting thing haha Although I'm sure those ideas will be helpful to some people! :D The idea about watching a funny movie or TV show though, I love that idea! It sounds like such a simple idea yet I feel like it could help so much and I love watching funny TV shows too so it's a win-win! That's has to be one of the ideas which I'm looking forward to trying the most so thanks for that!

The idea of pressing gently on my bladder sounds good too! As well as the idea to stop peeing once I start, then carry on once I pull my clothes up again! You guys have so many great ideas :D It's just amazing haha

And of course I'll keep you updated on how it goes. If any of these ideas go well then I know I'll feel the need to just go and tell someone and posting about it sounds perfect! :)

On 01/11/2017 at 9:41 PM, Ashen Scout said:

Follow everyone else's advice and it'll be pee-pee pants city.

Is that a Negan reference I spot there?

As for the problem you face it's all down to that mental block. As has been suggested you have to ease yourself into it to allow your brain to try. Begin with perhaps being whilst clothed on the toilet  or whilst stood in the bath/shower. 

A few slightly more unorthodox tips: One would be to get tipsy. Not enough to be flat out drunk but enough for you to get that little confidence boost. How you might feel after a social night with friends rather than a night out partying. 

Another would be to try and have an accident. You've said that no matter how much you need to go you can't, which is fully understandable. Perhaps try allowing it that little bit further? 

Guest neilscotland
On 01/11/2017 at 10:09 PM, Carys said:

When you’re set up, and you’ve got a full bladder - desperation isn’t necessary, just be at a point where, normally, you would go for a wee and have no trouble doing it when you were on the loo.

I agree with Carys.  Don't wait until you are desperate.  Just wait until the point where you would normally go to the bathroom and let go.  Once you have wet yourself a few times it becomes easier - and very enjoyable!  Then if you want to try desperation you will find you can.

The first time is the most exciting :D You just need to get used to it. Enough relaxation, realizing you are really alone, you will not get caught and nobody will ever know if you won't want them to. You must have a plan not to get caught - do it when you're alone, clean up any mess, make sure nobody will notice wet clothes. The feeling of security is crucial, once you have that, it will be paradise :) 
When you do it the first time, maybe masturbate to orgasm, you might feel very weird, guilty, insane.. but that's normal. If that's the case, just remind yourself it's just pee, nobody's hurt, there are many people who love it and it is your secret nobody will ever know unless you tell them. 

Not putting your panties down when you go pee on the toilet is a good first step. 

And never rush. take time. If something is holding you back, just don't do it, there will be many chances. 

Yeah, the idea of trying to pee while still sitting on the toilet and still having your panties up, seems to be one of the most suggested ideas so I'm guessing it'll be a great way to start! :)

And nope, I haven't really been able to give anything a go. I was able to pee in the shower earlier today but that was while I was actually taking a shower which I'm sure a lot of people do, even if they aren't into omo or anything. I'd never peed while showering before so I guess it's still taking a tiny step, even if it's probably the easiest thing to do. It was also the only thing I could do today since I still haven't had enough time alone yet :( But I'm hoping that will change soon!

Maybe the next step sould be peeing on your hand while showering? :)

When I was younger, not yet sexually active, I found it very pleasant to pee on the shower curtain before showering. And also, when i went to the toilet, i liked to cover my penis with a toilet paper piece and pee a little, and enjoy seeing the paper get wet.. But at that point i didn't know about my fetish. Now i definitely do! :D