Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to use urinals?

So this is a strange question and I didn’t really know where to post this on the forums or whether to post it at all but well here goes. I have a weird problem where I can’t reach the urinal sometimes. Like I’m really small down there to the point where it’s sometimes more comfortable to wear panties. Anyways like does anyone else have this problem? It can get kinda awkward sometimes when it takes me like 20 minutes to go to the bathroom because if I let loose I’d be going straight down. So ya sorry for the strange post. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Sorry to hear that. I am not quite sure I completely understood this part 

Cause I can’t get a grip lol. So sometimes it takes me a while to aim correctly. Ya I know it’s weird. When I’m hard it’s normal length though. So I don’t know. For omo it can be really fun though so i just take it as a blessing lol.

Edited by Lucass (see edit history)

A friend of mine has a similar problem. When he is erect his penis is normal sized but when he is flaccid his penis is pretty much hidden inside his skin (Medically called "buried penis) just his fore skin is visible. This means he has issues with peeing in urinals or toilets standing up as it is hard to aim properly and his foreskin can cause the stream to shoot off in all directions so usually he always sits down to pee to avoid that. 

Edited by Gemmy (see edit history)
On 30.10.2017 at 4:19 AM, Lucass said:

I have a weird problem where I can’t reach the urinal sometimes. Like I’m really small down there to the point where it’s sometimes more comfortable to wear panties. Anyways like does anyone else have this problem?

I think that's not that "strange" ...for me it's a similar problem, but the urinals are mostly just starting at the height of my belly-button :-/ I'm from austria and I'm still on my way to find urinals from the bottom to about the height of this size, but so far I couldn't even find one of these designs. maybe this thread could be combined with places of urinals designed for guys like us?

Hmm. You could also google "Tips to use Urinals for Women". It sounds like your urine stream probably directs in a similar manner to many vagina-owners' streams, so that could be an option for you. Thought you can't get a "grip" on the shaft itself, have you tried pulling up the skin directly next to both sides of the penis? For a vagina, this will help point the stream in more of a forward direction, and you might find it works similarly with your own stream - though you'll probably want to experiment in the shower/bathtub for awhile until you get it perfected. 

I thought I was the only one with (what I now know as) buried penis.  When not erect, mine can either be hidden within my hair (bush?) completely or just the head sticks out. Normally I am about 5.5 in, which I am told is in the low side of average. With my height, (6' 1"), I don't have the issue that Lucass has, because aiming down to urinals is easier most of the time.

But, I do have times, such as when I am nervous or overexcited, where I could not manage  to get even the smallest erection (enough to hold on to) and I have to sit down to pee. It is not a problem for me, because I like to sit down and pee. (A female friend said it is getting in touch with my feminine side. I don't mind that at all.)

I can see how it can be a problem, though. The only thing I can suggest (without any personal experience) is to try a female FUD (Female Urinary Device) like GoGirl.

8 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

As I have no first hand experience of the problem described I’d simply suggest sitting down to pee. 

In general I always sit down to pee. I actually don’t fully understand why guys are encouraged to pee standing up, as I see it, it makes no difference, except that sitting down is more comfortable. 

peeing standing up is easier if one has an erection. I'm glad I don't have this condition.

Edited by WetPantsGuy (see edit history)
On 1.11.2017 at 7:20 PM, Spurgle said:

I actually don’t fully understand why guys are encouraged to pee standing up, as I see it, it makes no difference, except that sitting down is more comfortable. 

if there's a line of people waiting for the cubicles (stalls) to be unoccupied and especially if there are e.g. 2 stalls and more than 3 urinals ...it's better to have a better device to aim than that recently-described problem.

even there could still be the shyness of being watched while peeing or can't pee while someone is in the same room (or just entering it), etc. but tennyson's suggestion

On 1.11.2017 at 4:24 PM, tennyson said:

I can see how it can be a problem, though. The only thing I can suggest (without any personal experience) is to try a female FUD (Female Urinary Device) like GoGirl.

is still not actually solving the urinal-problem, e.g. someone asked a friend when visiting the restroom, why "that guy is entering the stall" (it was me and he saw my body-size, so why finding positive reasons ...if they asked themself, not to my direction, btw: what would you guys do, if that situation happens to you?)

I also heard (actually "read") somewhere else that some clubs had drunken guests, which knocked at the stall-door and insisting that a female human is using that stall (but it was actually you, maybe before hitting puberty (and you maybe imagine the problem with the voice?). how to react in a positive way for this situation? e.g. if the other guy says that the stream sounds like a female pee-stream and he maybe also unlocks the door somehow, grabs you and pulls you off that toilet (I read about a similar situation, but gladly it seems to happen once only. also that problem could be embarrassing to explain when contacting the club-owner or other people who can do something against it). would you guys even try to explain it or just try to get away and ignore that guy, e.g. if he is "just drunk" or aggressive in general, but not actually drunk, etc.?