Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Life of a Bounty Hunter

God damnit, I posted accidently posted this twice, ignore this one

Hello everybody, I thought I'd try to get into the mood of writing omorashi again. I've tried to increase my writing skills, and I think I've done decently well. So, I decided to try making an interactive story. Just a note that this takes place in the future, so there will be futuristic tech and stuff, in case you get confused on something. I hope you all enjoy!))

---------------------------------------

Year: 2151

Date: July 3rd

You walk into a bar with a skintight black suit on, the neonlights of the city at your back. Izuli's is the name of the bar, home to the biggest criminals and other scum on earth. You look around, of course everyone was staring at you, and not because of the cleavage in your suit. You order your drink and keep a keen eye on the bar's diners, knowing they'd do anything for a quick buck. It didn't take long for the bartender to come back with your drink, obviously making you his first priority as you see the confused faces of people watching you get your drink first.

All of this could be explained relatively easy, the Earth's most wanted database was right behind you, and you just so happened to be on the front. You get up from your seat, gulping down your drink in no time. You check your profile on the database, just to see if you got it right. It says...

Options

Name:

Nickname/Callsign:

Bladder Size:

Breast Size:

Signature Weapon:

Secondary Weapon:

Fighting Styles:

Edited by EthanDaOmoWIz (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

Name: Elisa Montenez

Nickname/Callsign: Depth Assassin

Bladder Size: Average

Breast Size: C

Signature Weapon: Fast-action Energy Sniper (With muffler)

Secondary Weapon: Laser Pistol with rechargeable battery

Fighting Styles: Prefers to stick to the shadows to defeat enemies. If she can take them out without being spotted, she'll use the pistol to knock them out without causing harmful damage. She moves fast, which is how she dodged a lot of active fire.