Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2017 at 12:48 PM, HypnoMangaEditor said:

Well, I am currently in the talks with an artist to make another Manga. I might incorporate some of the ideas used in this vid into that.

However, seeing the lack of reactions and comments both here and on Hypnohub, I fear that stuff like this isn't really liked as much as I thought.

You'd be surprised by how many people like this stuff but will never say a word about it.

1 hour ago, Kiriko said:

You'd be surprised by how many people like this stuff but will never say a word about it.

This.

There are likely tons of people who enjoy your work and simply don't comment. Though I wish people would comment more on things, it always makes an artist feel good, even if we don't always respond to the comments. But I'll say for myself that I do enjoy your work and would welcome more of it.

I thought that the video was pretty good actually.  I like how instead of peeing in her panties and then taking them off she did both of them at the same time just like she was told.  She shouldn't have been able to do it any other way because of the way she was commanded.  It's the littler things like this that I can appreciate.  I also like the cuts to different scenarios she was going to be getting in.  It let us know that she really didn't have any control anymore.  The one thing I would change is the ending.  She's peeing in the text but not in the picture.  She's also going again after just peeing into her panties.  I don't think she would have been able to go again so soon after doing that.  It's not really a big deal but I notice the smaller things like that. 

I originally didn't leave a comment because I felt I didn't know enough about how the video was made.  To be clear I'm not saying you should go into detail on how you created it.  I just have this little quirk where I don't want to comment without being able to fully appreciate the effort that went into something.  I know, I'm weird.  

Well, the pic is me having an accident, and it's part of a series. The name I think is obvious, and I like wordplay. I guess it might also be a puzzle or code because anyone not into Omorashi might  not immediately make the connection, but omo fans recognize it straight away. It's also an added turn on for me when the piss that is drenching the clothes is bright yellow, such that the color shows even on dark pants or skirt.  Yellow puddles are hot too. Gotta love those vitamin pills for adding such rich color and shameful hue to our accidents. :) 

Thanks everyone for commenting (though I think the last person posted in the wrong topic ...) and for your feedback.

Of course there is a ton to improve, from jaggy edges to the mentioned ending. It's always hard to get a good ending point in these animations. My idea behind the ending was, that even though she just wet herself, that there is a difference in being told to "take a leak" and to completely lose all control. In essence, she opened the floodgates and closed them at some point, with some small amount remaining. After the Hypnosis, those gates are permanently open, so the rest founds its way out of her body and into the sheets. If you look closely, at the last few seconds, part of the sheets between her legs get wet with the sound in the background. It's a small detail that can be overlooked.

I do a lot of different kind of works as you may have noticed when you looked up my past works. From putting different Mangapanels into a completely new story, over simple changing a picture and writting a story for it to Animations involving Live2D and then this Vid. Thing is, whenever an idea hits me, I go for it. I found fitting pictures for my Idea in the Eroge I mentioned at the top of the Page and edited them to fit my general idea. It's not that hard to transform a single picture into a different work but it is VERY hard to do that with an animation. I'll make more animations if I see the right pictures in an image set, but I cannot promise anything.

Like I stated above, I am currently working with an artist to make another Manga that will have quite a bit of urination and of course Brainwashing/Mind Control/Memory Manipulation in it. So for now, I am focused on getting the script as good as possible. I'll probably post it here as soon as it is finished (might still be a couple of months though, I am aiming around the 12-15 Pages mark) and if I have another idea for an animation in between, I'll probably do another one.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎07 at 7:40 PM, OmoCommando said:

There are likely tons of people who enjoy your work and simply don't comment. Though I wish people would comment more on things, it always makes an artist feel good, even if we don't always respond to the comments. But I'll say for myself that I do enjoy your work and would welcome more of it.

This is super-duper true. If there's an artist or writer who's work you really like, one of the best things you can do is comment on why you like their work. It serves as both a motivator and inspiration.

On topic, I'm really intrigued by this kind of "animation adaption" of doujins. The theme of hypnosis isn't my jam, personally, but I love the concept of animating doujins in this manner.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 8:31 PM, HypnoMangaEditor said:

There is a “part 2” in the works. Not sure yet if Arisa will Be in it, but it will have some things I used in this vid and some new stuff. No ETA yet for when it will come out though.

That is awesome, I fully support it. I really enjoyed this one. Would it be cool if I gave some suggestions I'd love to see? If you could, I really liked this one, but Id love to see the after math afterwards. The actual reaction, and seeing her internal thoughts as he is unable to control herself. And constantly finding herself in embarrassing situations, seeing others react her actions, and constantly getting caught in bedwetting situations. That would make it up and beyond. 

That would be cool and I would love to do that, but I have to work with what I have. That means the existing voicelines of the seiyuu and the created CG's of that game. At the moment, these do not give enough creative leeway to make an animation that would fit. Instead, it would be an incredibly basic animation where you would see nothing. A story would be a way better medium in this case and I invite you to write one, I would certainly love to read it!

I apologize if I am not able to fullfill all your wishes, but I am trying to do the best I can with the things I have. Sadly that also means, that some things will not work out like we all wish it would.

That being said, work on part 2 (with a different girl) is processing - though slowly. It's still a bit off (currently busy with other things, but I try to get a couple of hours in each week) because I want it to be as good as it can be. I am not sure if people will like it as much as this one. It certainly is different, so we'll have to see.

The Manga I am working on is also about 2/3 done, so hopefully I will be able to release it end of this or beginning of next year. Working on a Manga as an amateur takes time, and even if you have someone drawing it for you, it still is a task where you only advance 1-2 pages each month.

Edited by HypnoMangaEditor (see edit history)