Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey there everyone!

This morning was absolutly great and uneypected! My girlfriend (we got together a few weeks ago) was sleeping at my home today. We got up quite early and cuddled a bit until she said, that she needed to pee badly and she would be right back. I suggested she could just let go right there and then by what i recieved some curious looks from her. She looked down on her clothing, which was my favorite blue unicorn onesie and simply asked if she should really just pee in my bed... since i expected any answer than that I just became very red. She grinned at me and kissed me before preading her legs a little so I could see wet my onesie getting wet. Just like that she peed a little and put my hand between her legs, it was so warm and moist, just like i dreamed so many times. But instead of going to the toilet after these spurts she just got on her knees and placed my hand on the "fur" of my onesie where it already got wet. She stared me in the eyes and continued peeing... a lot! After that she pulled it off and went into my shower, giving me time to lay into the huge wet and warm patch on my bed, cuddeling the pee-soaked onesie.

She really wants to wear it again this evening, so I had to wash the onesie after just a few minutes of enjoying. Now I hope, that she will do that again tomorrow, because this was by far the hottest thing, I have ever seen

Greetings, Smoky

17 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Woooah, that sounds super fun! I'm glad you got to experience such a thing with your lady! ~

My first ever wetting was in a onesie and honestly it feels awesome because it clings to you so well.

You'll have to share with us if you have any more wet shenanigans together! :3 

Yeah, it was super awesome! Even if she is not into it at all. A few minutes ago she told me, that it was very weird and uncomforting at first, but just to let it go without going to the toilet was kinda interesting for her too...

I've wetted my onesie already before several times and yes, it feels wunderful :P

I will absolutly share my experiences! Even if i don't know, what shenanigans are...