Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ely's art

My first Disney artwork ! I plan to do 3 other drawings to finish the story. 

"Mowgli used to wait a bit too much when he needed to take care of his needs. It's a moment of great vulnerability and he has to make sure no predator would take the oportunity to attack him. He was already bursting when he decided to get some privacy beind a bush. He took a quick look and was almost already peeing when he heard some noise behind him. He just had the time to jump behind a tree before a jackal showed up. He was one of Sherkan's friend, better not being involved with him. Mowgli climbed the tree in the more silent way possible with a full bladder. He could wait a minute, waiting for the jackal to be out of view. He was probably just passing by.

mowgli01.thumb.jpg.dce8396e0f754477b55d120641d918dc.jpg"

16 hours ago, trekkie said:

Though Zelda's a game series, not an anime, I'd love to see Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask style young Link helplessly soaking himself.

Nice idea ! I will also make an alternative ending where he doesn't wet himself !

So back to Mowgli :

The jackal didn't seem to be leaving soon. He was sniffing around, always returning to the same spot, right under Mowgli. Frozen, the boy did his best to breathe as silently as possible, trying to become invisible between the leaves. "Is he looking for me ? Did he came for me ?" Mowgli asked himself, anxiously. After what seemed to be an eternity, the jackal stopped, left one leg and pissed on the tree. He just wanted to mark his territory and made sure it didn't belong to anyone else. Mowgli sight in relief, only to be remembered of how bad he needed to pee by a sudden spasm. He squeezed his hands between his legs, fighting his urge. His overfilled bladder couldn't take it anymore. Seeing the jackal peeing made it even worse. Even if he decided to ignore the jackal, Mowgli wouldn't have been able to climb down without totally losing it. He was starting to spurt and could feel his penis throbbing. He almost let out a gasp when a longer leak made its way out. He was desperatly holding himself when he managed to stop it.

mowgli02.thumb.jpg.4573398cff36e1123840b00ae81814cd.jpg