Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bathroom Tissue in Undies

Ok, I am going to admit something here. I sometimes wad up tissues in my underwear (and on occasion panties) when I am having incontinence issues. Mostly it is intestinal, but sometimes I have leaks from the front side.

I have never taken a selfie with the wad of paper pressed between my cheeks or packed around my penis. I have never thought about doing it.

I've seen a girlfriend (who really likes bathroom company) pull bath tissue out of her panties and tossed in the toilet.  It was wet, but not colored.  She did a pee.  After she wiped, she pulled some additional tissue off the roll, folded it into a rectangle and put it in her panties.  She did not have an infection.  So if not period, period or infection, what might the wet be?  Her frequent arousals, maybe?

8 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

I've seen a girlfriend (who really likes bathroom company) pull bath tissue out of her panties and tossed in the toilet.  It was wet, but not colored.  She did a pee.  After she wiped, she pulled some additional tissue off the roll, folded it into a rectangle and put it in her panties.  She did not have an infection.  So if not period, period or infection, what might the wet be?  Her frequent arousals, maybe?

Girls aren’t dry most of the time, lol. Doesn’t really have to be connected to arousal either, although if she had been aroused - which seems plausible if she was spending time with her boyfriend, you - it would have been a little more significant.

On 04/11/2017 at 2:41 PM, Stanley79 said:

Two words... Vaginal discharge