female What is your favorite clip and why?

On 10/25/2017 at 3:16 PM, Hedonist said:

This lady though, she's just so into it. I love it. The way she holds on. Her positioning to show you while she uncontrollably leaks in her jeans. It's something about how a pretty one has her back to you, dribbles, and then turns around to let you see as she continues to let go. There's a very sexy simplicity about it to me. She lets go alright. I don't know her, but I've appreciated her for quite some time. I'm sure we all have. 

bestgirlever.mp4

I remember when this video first popped up on XTube. I needed a cigarette after I was done watching it.

22 hours ago, pm979mp said:

I remember when this video first popped up on XTube. I needed a cigarette after I was done watching it.

Wish it had more desperation in it but damn a very hot and kinky video

This one has to be my all time favorite! The look of surprise on her face makes me think it's the first time she's wet herself, and it's in such a public location. Such a big pee as well! :)

WIP.thumb.png.0f59a494f917a7d8fe71f4d75f128fb9.png

I have so many faves....but this is my current one.

A wonderfully erotic desperate pee pee dance in jeans.

I found it here so I must give all credit to Omo, as I call this site.

ArcSoft Video 9.wmv

Edited by CreativePup
typos

2 hours ago, CreativePup said:

ArcSoft Video 9.wmv

that was amazing. for some reason the commercials made it more erotic for me lol. no idea why.

I have so many favourites, but I think my number 1 fave commercial video is probably Diane - Desperate Saleswoman from needapee.com. I love the whole scenario of a smartly dressed, attractive, professional saleswoman being absolute desperate to pee with nowhere to go.

I also want to add in this one. It's tough because there are a lot of favorites. Might as well put them all on this thread over time.

Swisher Sweetie. What a babe. Beautiful. She really outdid herself in this classic. The play of losing control. Pulling down her pants to show and pulling them back up a couple of times. Just a complete video from my perspective.  When she says, "I already pissed, might as well cum too.." I remember the first time I heard that while watching. I completely lost it in my pants. Yum, still to this day.

swishersweetie.m4v

My favorite video is one where there'a a blonde girl (forgot her name) tied to the ceiling in jeans and she's being tickled by this weird naked fat guy.  After a while she leaks and he leaves the room (which looks like a hallway) and he returns and resumes the ticking.  At this point she starts laughing really hard and shouting Oh my God over and over again until she explodes and completely empties her bladder.  I'd like to see it again but it's hard to find.

Thank you all for your posts and links. Really nice to come back to this tread and find new and amazing stuff 

On 11/12/2017 at 7:21 PM, CreativePup said:

ArcSoft Video 9.wmv

Amazing video. Just watched (all of it whilst bursting)

On 11/13/2017 at 12:08 AM, Hedonist said:

I also want to add in this one. It's tough because there are a lot of favorites. Might as well put them all on this thread over time.

Swisher Sweetie. What a babe. Beautiful. She really outdid herself in this classic. The play of losing control. Pulling down her pants to show and pulling them back up a couple of times. Just a complete video from my perspective.  When she says, "I already pissed, might as well cum too.." I remember the first time I heard that while watching. I completely lost it in my pants. Yum, still to this day.

swishersweetie.m4v

Love her vids. Great one

Objective: Keep the thread alive

The acting is what it is. The scenario is basic and to some, played out. There's no close-up of the actual wetting. All things aside, I do have a fondness for this old video. Years ago, I remember being turned on by seeing her cute body in that chair. Declaring that she needed to go only to be denied. Slouching because she didn't get her way. When she lifts up her skirt to show her wet patch, he does what I would've loved to do; start kissing through her soaked undies. For me it was a first video in which I lived vicariously through the actor.

Warning: Nudity, Oral Sex, and Play

teacher.mp4

Edited by Hedonist

On 11/12/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hedonist said:

swishersweetie.m4v

My man. I remember the first time I saw this and I swear it changed my life. Everything about it was amazing. Still the hottest video I've ever seen to this day.

6 hours ago, giouzerneim said:

Too hard to name a favorite, but one I have always liked is this
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Telephone-852 (nudity after some point)
I think everything in this video other than the fact it's staged is perfect...

Btw, i've always wondered if there's more content by this actress.

I know her actress name is Tiffany Hopkins, and that I've loved this vid for a long time.

This amateur vid has been around for a long while. Here we have one of the prettiest girls to do a wetting video. You can tell she's naturally into it. It's so personal feeling, and adoreable the way she expresses with her eyes and smile. How she fails to keep from touching herself while letting go in her pants, and stripping down afterward is very hot.

What I can't tell is if this was made for a boyfriend, and he put it up on the adult sites behind her back. Which is a major douche move. She's so beautiful, and it was brave to share herself. I know I'd be very honored if it were made for me.

I hope she's a paid model, but it seems otherwise. Either way, here's another.

(Warning: Awesome Nudity)

hotredhead.mp4

Edited by Hedonist

On 28-11-2017 at 3:03 AM, giouzerneim said:

Too hard to name a favorite, but one I have always liked is this
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Telephone-852 (nudity after some point)
I think everything in this video other than the fact it's staged is perfect...

Btw, i've always wondered if there's more content by this actress.

I've always liked that one too.

On 11/28/2017 at 3:12 AM, Hedonist said:

This amateur vid has been around for a long while. Here we have one of the prettiest girls to do a wetting video. You can tell she's naturally into it. It's so personal feeling, and adoreable the way she expresses with her eyes and smile. How she fails to keep from touching herself while letting go in her pants, and stripping down afterward is very hot.

What I can't tell is if this was made for a boyfriend, and he put it up on the adult sites behind her back. Which is a major douche move. She's so beautiful, and it was brave to share herself. I know I'd be very honored if it were made for me.

I hope she's a paid model, but it seems otherwise. Either way, here's another.

(Warning: Awesome Nudity)

hotredhead.mp4

This is one of my favorites, and I also unfortunately get the impression it was posted publicly behind her back. She seems too natural and genuine to be a paid model, not to mention the low camera quality as well.

Here's one that I came across on VK awhile ago. I don't know about you guys but the lighter skin, short dark hair,kind of look is a HUGE weakness for me. So to me, this is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen in a pee video. Her desperation is genuine and watching her struggle to masturbate while holding is amazingly hot to me.

*Nudity and masturbation warning.*

I actually have no idea who she is. If anyone could point me to where I may find more of her videos, especially if any are pee related, that would be incredible!

BJRosie_My-only-pee-video.mp4

Edited by VanCanto99

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, johnnyc82 said:

My favorite video is one where there'a a blonde girl (forgot her name) tied to the ceiling in jeans and she's being tickled by this weird naked fat guy.  After a while she leaks and he leaves the room (which looks like a hallway) and he returns and resumes the ticking.  At this point she starts laughing really hard and shouting Oh my God over and over again until she explodes and completely empties her bladder.  I'd like to see it again but it's hard to find.

It's a video from Allofanne, and yes a very good one too! I love the way she totally soaks her jeans all at once. I think I saw it on this site actually.

15 hours ago, pm979mp said:

This is one of my favorites, and I also unfortunately get the impression it was posted publicly behind her back. She seems too natural and genuine to be a paid model, not to mention the low camera quality as well.

'This was actually made on commission by a member of this forum about four years ago through the MyGirlFund website. Don't recall who had it made but there you are.

8 hours ago, Pastafari said:

'This was actually made on commission by a member of this forum about four years ago through the MyGirlFund website. Don't recall who had it made but there you are.

That does make things a lot easier. Wow...I'm really, really impressed by her then. I wish she made some more content. What a babe...

The Strawberry Girl. This video randomly showed up out of nowhere a short while ago, and I fell in love with it. Just the way she pauses before whispering, "I like pissing my pants.." That was an absolute turn on. I know I could watch her eat strawberries and wet herself any day. It'd be awesome if she was a member here. I'd just like to tell her how ridiculously amazing she is. I love something different. In that regard, don't we all?

strawberry.mp4

18 hours ago, PStain said:

It's a video from Allofanne, and yes a very good one too! I love the way she totally soaks her jeans all at once. I think I saw it on this site actually.

Do you know which post?

On 11/30/2017 at 12:15 AM, VanCanto99 said:

Here's one that I came across on VK awhile ago. I don't know about you guys but the lighter skin, short dark hair,kind of look is a HUGE weakness for me. So to me, this is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen in a pee video. Her desperation is genuine and watching her struggle to masturbate while holding is amazingly hot to me.

*Nudity and masturbation warning.*

I actually have no idea who she is. If anyone could point me to where I may find more of her videos, especially if any are pee related, that would be incredible!

BJRosie_My-only-pee-video.mp4

That is an amazing video - thanks for the share! That just jumped up near the top of my favorite videos.