Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Love how descriptive your stories are.. So amazing to read!

Like this:

15 hours ago, PianistPony said:

I enjoy the peacefulness of the night anyway. Now my parents don’t like it when i’m up late, so even if i’m not asleep I can’t really leave my room between 4-8am I usually fall asleep between 4-5 anyway. I pretend i’m sleeping when I start hearing my parents wake up, I had a bit of a problem when I wet the bed that night.

I place a pillow between my legs and tightly cross my legs around it

My parents tend to check in on me before they leave for work, while I continue to go over my options I leak into my panties. I feel my face get red, I quickly remove the pillow and hold myself pushing the front of my nightgown tightly between my legs. 15 minutes go by, but it felt more like 3 hours, I leak really bad as I hear the shower shut off. The pee leaked through my panties and ran down my butt and onto my bed,

I toss and turn getting my nightgown more wet with every leak that escapes,

I lift my nightgown now pushing my hands into the crotch of my wet panties, I leak more and the pain in my bladder is too much for me to handle. I feel my face get red as I hear a slight hissing sounds get louder, I squeeze my legs as tightly as I can around my hands desperately trying to hold back the pee to no avail. A few seconds later the hissing starts getting louder and the pee hissing out of me splashes into the growing puddle under my body.

I relax after I finish emptying my bladder, I blush in complete embarrassment of what I’ve just done, I lay there and hold a stuffed animal close and just hope it’s just a dream, I managed to fall asleep in my puddle, I woke up 3 hours later wet and cold. I get up and see the yellow stain thats currently on my bed sheets, I pull them off and put them in the washer. After I put them in the washer I make my way to the bathroom and look in the mirror, noticing more of my nightgown is dark pink almost red instead of the light pink it should be. I turn on the shower and take off my nightgown and wet panties and clean myself off.

Once again I love the details you offer, describing your desperation to keep from wetting yourself, but eventually having an accident.

It seems you hold your pee until the last minute quite frequently, I would love seeing that..

I have one question what was the purpose of the pillow between your legs? I would have thought it would make it more difficult to squeeze your legs together or hold yourself.