Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sachiko Can't Hold Her Pee - Game Start!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where are u :vvv im waitinggg :3333

This one is a long one! Sorry if that's not everyone's favorite, but I had fun writing and I got carried away...Please enjoy!    You Chose Option A: Sachiko already wet her panties! Squat do

Loved the story thus far; more posts would be great! 

You Chose Option C: The girl who looks like she has to pee…Sachiko knows how embarrassing that is!

Sachiko couldn’t help but watch the girl in front of her for a little while, discreetly of course. It was obvious that she needed to pee, and pretty badly from the way she was shifting around. The girl was short, too short to reach the top handle bar without standing on her toes. She had soft brown eyes and hair that fell to her shoulders. Her expression was painted in an anxious grimace as she shifted from left to right and back again. Whenever the train stopped, she pressed her thighs together tightly and squeezed her eyes closed.

She has to go bad…Sachiko thought, feeling pity for the girl. She’d been in this exact situation on a crowded train, and it hadn’t ended well for her. When the train stopped for more passengers, someone bumped into the girl. She whimpered and dropped a hand between her legs as they twisted together.

“Um…excuse me…” Sachiko said, feeling too badly for the girl to ignore her any longer. The girl blushed at being caught.

“I’m sorry, I….Oh! Oh no…!” she had tried to pull her hand away, but when she did she gasped and held herself again. Sachiko blushed and glanced away. The girl had probably just peed a little bit.

“It’s okay…I was just going to ask if you wanted to take my seat? It…it might be easier for you” Sachiko said. The girl looked at Sachiko like a savior  and nodded quickly.

Sachiko got up and traded places with the girl. It was easier for her to hold the handle bar anyway, being taller. The girl in question sat down gratefully, crossing her legs.

“Thank you…I…I’m so sorry…I couldn’t sleep at all last night because I was nervous about school so I drank a lot of coffee this morning and the line for the bathroom was so long at the station…” she said, speaking quickly to try and distract herself, trembling in her seat “I have to…I have to pee so bad…”

“I could sort of tell,” Sachiko said, making the girl burn bright red, “but don’t worry, I’m not going to make fun of you…Truth is, I’ve been in this situation and its really hard to hold it on the train, especially standing up…”

“Thank you…You’re really nice…Are you a first year too?” the girl said with a weak smile.

“Yes, my name is Sachiko Nanasaki, you can call me Sachiko if you like” Sachiko said happily.

“I’m Yuri Nasuyo,” she smiled happily, “you can call me Yuri…Aaah…”

Yuri whimpered and held herself again, bending forward a little as she rocked in her seat.

<New friend Yuri Unlocked!>

“It…it must be really bad,” Sachiko said sympathetically.

“H-how much longer until we get to the station…?” Yuri whimpered, tears forming in the corners of her tightly squeezed eyes.

“It’s four more stops…about 20 more minutes,” Sachiko told her.

Yuri whimpered again at the news, crossing her legs tighter as she held herself with both hands.

“You’ll be okay,” Sachiko encouraged gently “we’re almost there…”

But…she probably will have trouble standing and walking, in her condition…and station bathrooms will be really long…

Yuri’s breath came shallowly as she fought against her bladder. Talking with Sachiko was helping her keep her mind off it, but there was only so much talking could do…Sachiko knew that much as well. She watched as Yuri rocked back and forth, holding herself tightly with her hands.

“Aaah…ohhh…!” she gasped softly, bending forward and trembling, “I’m so sorry…I…I don’t think…I don’t think I’m going to make it…”

“Oh…” Sachiko said, blushing a little worse. She was embarrassed for the girl, but being on this side of the situation was new to her. She watched helplessly as tears trickled down Yuri’s cheeks, the desperate girl shaking with her need. She noticed a small wet spot on her skirt where Yuri had her hands pressed against herself. Sachiko swallowed, looking away.

“It’s…it’s coming out…” she whimpered, “I can’t wait…”

“Just try a little longer” Sachiko encouraged gently “Its only two stops now…”

Yuri crossed her legs tighter, rocking back and forth as she looked up at Sachiko hopefully.

“C-can you talk to me? Distract me…I have to go so badly, I can’t think about anything else…”

“Um…sure….um…So what’s your favorite school subject?” Sachiko asked her, feeling lame but Yuri seemed to latch on quickly.

“Science…I really like marine biology, I…I want to work in a program with dolphins…I really love the ocean…” Yuri said.

“Do you swim?” Sachiko asked and Yuri nodded.

“Yes…I was on the swim team in my old middle school…ohhhh…! Oh no oh no….” she gasped, moaning with desperation. Maybe talking about the ocean and swimming wasn’t the best idea…

“I’m going to have an accident…” Yuri groaned, “I’m so sorry Sachiko…”

“Its okay…really…Listen, I can help…”

Sachiko has a bag of tricks! What should she offer her new friend?

A)     Offer her a clean pair of panties for after she wets herself.

B)     Offer her one of the super absorbent cloths to pee on.

C)      Offer her encouragement and the power of friendship---Sachiko needs those supplies for herself!

You Chose Option B: Offer her one of the super absorbent cloths to pee on.

Yuri whined, legs crossed tight as she held herself with both hands. Tears bubbled in her eyes, cheeks flushed with humiliation. Sachiko could see her thighs quiver and she knew she had to act fast. She yanked her bag close and shoved her hand inside, quickly grabbing one of her absorbent cloths.

“Here,” she said, handing it to her, “Put that between your legs, it’ll absorb everything.”

Yuri grabbed it quickly, desperate for a pee and this life line Sachiko held out to her. She quickly uncrossed her legs and rose up just a bit, so she could place the cloth. The instant she did, her bladder burst. She and Sachiko both gasped as an obvious torrent of liquid splashed down against the plastic seat.

“Quick!” Sachiko urged, and Yuri shoved the cloth right against her panties and relaxed back into the seat, atop her little puddle.

“Ahhhh…” Yuri moaned sweetly, all the tension draining from her body as all the liquid drained from her bladder. She sat there peacefully for nearly two minutes before giving a heavy sigh.

“I…I’m finished…” she said softly, her cheeks beat red as she shifted. She looked distinctly uncomfortable, sitting on a wet and squishy cloth.

“I don’t think anyone noticed,” Sachiko said, having been keeping look out around the train. Most people were absorbed in their phones or asleep. If anyone had noticed, they didn’t draw attention.

“I…I got my skirt wet in the back,” Yuri whispered, mortified.

“Is it bad?” she asked her, and Yuri nodded.

“Soaked.”

“It’s okay, we’ll worry about it when we get off the train…” she said gently. Yuri’s bottom lip trembled, and she looked down at her legs, rubbing her eyes. Sachiko understood the humiliation Yuri must be feeling. But at least no one noticed her accident.

The train pulled into their station and Yuri hesitated to stand up.

“If I squeeze this cloth, my pee will come out…and my skirt is all wet…” she fussed softly.

“We have to get to the bathroom somehow…” Sachiko said softly.

“Hey,” came a deeper, male voice from behind Sachiko as the carriage emptied out. It was the boy with the messy hair she’d noticed earlier. Both Yuri and Sachiko blushed darkly.

“Here,” he said, pulling a sweater out of his bag, as well as a plastic bag that Sachiko suspected once was wrapped around a lunch. Yuri was mortified, eyes bubbling with tears again, and she buried her face in her hands.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna say anything,” he said as he headed off the train. Sachiko watched him go, bewildered, as Yuri sobbed into her hands.

“Hey, hey, hey…it’s going to be okay…he seemed nice about it. Let’s just use what he gave you, we need to get off before the train goes to the next stop,” Sachiko comforted. Yuri sniffled, but nodded. Yuri put the cloth in the bag and wrapped it up tight while Sachiko quickly tied the sweater around her waist. They made it off the train just in time. Yuri badly wanted to clean up in the bathrooms, so they went there first. There was a line, but it wasn’t terribly long.

“I can’t believe I wet myself as a teenager,” Yuri sighed defeatedly.

“It happens,” Sachiko said “it was the first day and you had a lot of coffee and I’m sure you’re just as nervous as me…”

“Yeah…I suppose…” she said softly, and went quiet. Sachiko waited outside while Yuri went in to clean up. She came out nervous but looking a little more confident, with that boy’s sweater still tied around her waist.

“I had to take off my panties” she blushed “I hope no one notices”

“Don’t worry, I think it’ll be okay” Sachiko said as they left the station, quickening their walk to school.

“Hey…I have a question,” Yuri asked.

“Hm?”

“Why did you have that sort of cloth in your bag? It seemed like…you were prepared for that situation…”

“Oh! Um….”

What Should Sachiko Do?

A)     I can’t let her know I have a tiny bladder and wet frequently!!! I must lie!

B)     Yuri just went through something super embarrassing! I’m sure she’d understand…I’ll tell the truth.

C)      Quick! Change the subject! Talk about the boy who lent her the sweater!