Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm not a girl, just a crossdresser, but I still have a lot of experiences with dresses. Because I don't have a very strong bladder, also with peeing while wearing a dress. So, it really depends on type of dress and place where you decided to pee. Sometimes you can just pull up a dress and push pantyhose and panties down, but sometimes when you are wearing a tight and not very stretchy dress it's best to take it of completely. Of course you can't do that when you have to pee out in the open, like behind the corner or in some side alley, but in a proper toilet it's best doing so. The same goes for longer dresses, like long formal dresses and evening gowns. You just don't want your dress slipping in the toilet behind you when you're seating on the toilet. That's also one of the reasons why ladies need so much time when they go to the toilet. If your're wearing dress like that, its best to drink as little as possible to avoid going to the toilet outside your home at all.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

Was really into this when 11-13 yr (quit when I ruined all the dresses in the attic).  But my point was wetting the dresses.

I've also read posts from guys pretending to be women who say, "Pulled my skirt down to pee. . ."  At least no girlfriend or my wife ever did that.  In fact to keep floor lint off, most disrobed by pulling her skirt over her head.

But my favorite was a landlady who never used the bathroom when wearing her favorite ankle-length granny skirt.  She was good at aiming straight down.  She normally peed standing over a grassy or sandy place were it would not be obvious.  She got waway with peeing many places were I would certainly be caught.

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

I've also read posts from guys pretending to be women who say, "Pulled my skirt down to pee. . ."  At least no girlfriend or my wife ever did that.  In fact to keep floor lint off, most disrobed by pulling her skirt over her head.

I have owned the occasional skirt, long and flowy with elastic waists, where it's easier to pull it down than up. But sure, definite minority in my wardrobe.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2017 at 4:33 AM, Ashi said:

Yeah it's pretty easy o.o Dress up, undies/tights down. I think if you were in a situation where you were desperate to pee, a dress/skirt would be far more discreet than pulling pants/leggings down. 

On 10/22/2017 at 4:43 PM, Carys said:

My tights are a bit of a faff so it takes me a minute or so to get them and my knickers down, but yeah. Once they are, I lift the back of the dress up above my bum, sit on the loo, wee, wipe, wriggle back into my tights and make sure my dress isn’t caught in them. Sorted lol.

On 10/23/2017 at 3:56 PM, OPencil said:

It's quite easy to gather skirt/dress material, raise it, take the material back so that it's tighter over the abdomen and looser at the back, pin it between your elbows and sides, leaving your hands free  to wipe. Tights etc get pulled down to knees; underwear is usually pulled down with it.

Thanks, everyone for answering my very naive question!  Haha.  Pulling it up makes sense.  Is it the same process if you're in a particularly ornate dress, such as, say, a wedding dress?  I would imagine that would be tougher to work around.

1 hour ago, zpqmzpqmzpqm said:

Thanks, everyone for answering my very naive question!  Haha.  Pulling it up makes sense.  Is it the same process if you're in a particularly ornate dress, such as, say, a wedding dress?  I would imagine that would be tougher to work around.

It's "basically" the same process for a wedding dress - but wedding/prom dresses are WAY bigger and fluffier and much harder to deal with.

With that in mind, there's usually a couple of solutions:

a) some wedding dress wearers change out of the giant fluffy dress after the ceremony itself, so they'll have a smaller, more manageable dress for the rest of the evening that's solo-use-able.

b) some wedding dress wearers ask their friends/bridesmaids to come to the bathroom with them to hold up the dress while they pee. I've done this for quite a few friends. This tends to be one of the "standard" ways to deal with it.

c) some wedding dress wearers actually wear a "wedding diaper" - which is, surprisingly, totally a thing. 

1 hour ago, zpqmzpqmzpqm said:

Although I’ve never worn a hugely complicated dress, I’ve helped one of my best friends out on her wedding day. Her method was to take her knickers off entirely and sit on the loo “in reverse”, facing the cistern. Me and one other bridesmaid kept as much of it her dress off the floor as possible to keep it clean.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:44 AM, Carys said:

Although I’ve never worn a hugely complicated dress, I’ve helped one of my best friends out on her wedding day. Her method was to take her knickers off entirely and sit on the loo “in reverse”, facing the cistern. Me and one other bridesmaid kept as much of it her dress off the floor as possible to keep it clean.

I'm just wondering, why bother wearing knickers under a wedding dress?  Surely in a dress that bulky that drags along the ground the chances of someone being able to see up it are somewhere very close to zero, and after the event I'm not sure that many brides would be wearing their knickers for long anyway ;)

On 11/13/2017 at 8:23 PM, girliegirl765 said:

It's "basically" the same process for a wedding dress - but wedding/prom dresses are WAY bigger and fluffier and much harder to deal with.

With that in mind, there's usually a couple of solutions:

a) some wedding dress wearers change out of the giant fluffy dress after the ceremony itself, so they'll have a smaller, more manageable dress for the rest of the evening that's solo-use-able.

b) some wedding dress wearers ask their friends/bridesmaids to come to the bathroom with them to hold up the dress while they pee. I've done this for quite a few friends. This tends to be one of the "standard" ways to deal with it.

c) some wedding dress wearers actually wear a "wedding diaper" - which is, surprisingly, totally a thing. 

On 11/13/2017 at 8:44 PM, Carys said:

Thank you, both, for the insight!  Hahaha, the wedding diaper is really funny.  I'm amazed that caught on!