Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Drunk desperation

This story is actually from back in July, I honestly thought that this site ate this story when my phone glithed,  but apparently it didn't so have this story I totally forgot happened lmao

So yesterday I ended up going to a party at my friends house, it wasn't a big party, like there was only about 6 of us there, but I wanted to get drunk. It's been years since I have, like I think the last time was about 5 years ago when I was 16. 

I honestly don't know how much I drank, but not long after I started drinking I knew I wanted to wet myself after we left the party. My datemate is into omo too, I've made videos for them and a few times they've made me piss myself while we're having sex, so I knew they wouldn't have a problem with it. About an hour before we left I went to the bathroom with the hopes that that whole "breaking the seal" thing would work with me. It did, so I ended up spending the last fifteen minutes before we left pee dancing.

It was after 2 am when we left, and my datemate was also drunk, I don't think they noticed my dancing? But the half hour walk home was torture. 

When we got home they wanted to sit in the backyard for a while.

"Okaay, but like not for to long I really have to pee!" I said.

We weren't out there for long, maybe about 10 minutes???  The power went out in my area in our way home so the street lamps were out and we were actually able to see the stars!!

After sitting in silance a bit I stood up "I'm gonna go inside I'm like about to pee myself" I told them

"Do it then" was their response 

I went red, as it stands my datemate isnt very sexual so whenever they make comments like that I'm basically a blushing mess. 

Realistically speaking they were probably meanin to go inside but I couldn't help it. I stood up right in front of them and started peeing myself, I was wearing a skirt anyways and we were outside so I didnt overly think anything of it.

For at least fourty seconds I stood in front of them, holding the edges of my skirt as I wet myself through my panties. The entire time I kept my eyes shut tight in case they were annoyed about it. When my stream finally slowed and came to an end, they pulled me into their lap and started kissing me. 

We ended up going to bed not much later without them saying a word about the display. I thought I was home free, but when we woke up and talked about the previous night they had to talk about how hot they found it I pissed myself x.x

14 hours ago, Ohgod said:

Great story but one thing. You kpt on saying they do you mean he, she, or they?

They is a gender neutral pronoun as not to assume people’s gender, so if I just let someone and I am talking someone else about that person, I could say “they are pretty cool.” Instead if he/she. It also can be used, like in this story, if you don’t want to be gender specific. Or like if you are in a relationship and don’t want to tell people what ended your partner is, just say “I’m dating someone. They’re super amazing” or something. 

2 hours ago, davel said:

Seems like a purposeful use of a gender neutral pronoun so the reader can pick a gender of choice? Pretty cool! 

Either that or the writers date mate is gender neutral and their preferred gender pronouns are actually they/them/theirs.