Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Request] Full bladder sex

I have been searching high and low for a video of a couple having intercourse, both with a full bladder. Or perhaps oral sex while the guy is about to burst. It was mentioned once in this forum, but unfortunately the person was shot down because sex is not allowed on this site.

I’m not asking for a direct link, but just wondering where I might find this type of video or what to search for. So many people claim full bladder sex is erotic, and nowhere can I find this being played out. 

Thanks!

Edited by craidy
Spelling (see edit history)

My wife has several of us having sex while she is really desperate - if you search for fancycat on clips4sale you'll find her page. She is bursting in all of them and is begging to pee in most. Usually she explodes the second I pull out, but there's one where she held on while I grabbed a jug and she measured 900ml, and thats after several squirts while we were still having sex!

Edited by cwpee (see edit history)
On 10/20/2017 at 7:36 AM, cwpee said:

My wife has several of us having sex while she is really desperate - if you search for fancycat on clips4sale you'll find her page. She is bursting in all of them and is begging to pee in most. Usually she explodes the second I pull out, but there's one where she held on while I grabbed a jug and she measured 900ml, and thats after several squirts while we were still having sex!

Do you have a link to her c4s profile? I'm not finding it when I search.

On 10/20/2017 at 3:52 PM, MrMakeherWait said:

Does clips4sale limit all previews to 11 seconds or is that something you chose to do specifically @cwpee?

That is the default (it automatically generates them). I plan on going through and putting in some better previews, but just haven't found the time. If there's one you are particularly interested in, you can PM me and I can do that first.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 1:37 AM, cwpee said:

Sorry, unfortunately they can't. We had to take them down several years ago due to privacy concerns.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was just thinking about your videos recently and tried to find the store(to no avail). I bought a few of your videos back when the store was still up and they were FANTASTIC. I totally understand about the privacy concerns though.