Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My personal fantasies

Here are some of my personal fantasies! I have no idea why but some of them only apply to one sex and not the other, even though I'm incredibly in to both

Having a woman grind on my leg in an effort to hold it but ultimately losing control

Having a woman sit on my lap, legs wide open while desperate

Holding someone's genitals to help them hold it in then having them piss all over my hand regardless like jesus fucking christ that'd be hot

Have a desperate man stand over me naked, not allowed to hold himself, trying desperately not to pee on me

just any scenario where a person has to try to avoid peeing on me really

I might add more later! What are yours?

11 hours ago, shadow66 said:

Am bi (prefer females though) but I prefer male omorashi/wetting so much more, lol. Since that content is kind of hard to find I got into a habit of writing a lot of male omorashi based fanfiction.

21 minutes ago, katiekate said:

Here are some of my personal fantasies! I have no idea why but some of them only apply to one sex and not the other, even though I'm incredibly in to both

Having a woman grind on my leg in an effort to hold it but ultimately losing control

Holding someone's genitals to help them hold it in then having them piss all over my hand regardless like jesus fucking christ that'd be hot

Have a desperate man stand over me naked, not allowed to hold himself, trying desperately not to pee on me

I've been holding for several hours. Definitely want a women to sit on my lap desperate then wet herself. Have woman make me wet myself, for starters

4 hours ago, katiekate said:

I’m definitely into this. While you are doing this you tell me that I had better not wet my pants or you will spank me. I reverse the role for you, too.  Feel free to hit me up on PM. 

Having a woman in tight stretch jeans and a visible bladder bulge sit on my lap and let go.

Having a desperate guy stand over me trying to hold it, squirting frequently, then finally losing it and flooding all over me.

Having a seriously-bulging girl or guy, after I've asked them to hold as long as possible, tell me "It's time and I'm going to piss.  Are you sure you want me to do this?", then soaking me from head to toe when I say yes.

11 minutes ago, BlueWetter said:

I would love to have a full day of not using the toilet, drinking a lot and going pee in my pants.

Would also really enjoy a desperate woman sitting on my lap and letting it all out!

I've had a day of only using my pants, and that was a lot of fun.  I would actually like a week where I do nothing but wet myself.  Just casually wetting whenever and wherever I please.

And I would also like to have someone wet while sitting on my lap.

12 hours ago, katiekate said:

Jesus fucking christ that'd be hot is right haha ;) I second those on my fantasy list.

personally id like to have my girl super desperate to pee, super horny and into of course, standing up while I try and test her holding capabilities with very sensual kissing, caressing, rubbing, playing etc all over her body while she squirms and struggles to not get too distracted! See if she I could get her to come first or wet first, or if truly lucky, both at the same time! Haha.

jeans prefered clothing for me.

excellent thread! Exciting stuff in here interesting to hear what everyone's saying ?

On 10/9/2017 at 3:58 AM, katiekate said:

All of these!

You know how mothers sometimes help their young daughters take an emergency wee by making a cradle with their arms for the desperate girl sit in so her stream doesn't run down her legs; well, I thought up the following scenario... I'm with a really attractive young lady who finds squatting difficult. She asks me if I will support her while she takes a much needed wee. I agree (well, one would!) and I stand behind her, supporting her as she squats but her need is so great that her powerful stream lands on lower legs and feet, soaking me through. She says she terribly sorry as I look at my wet trouser bottoms ans shoes. I can't tell her how thrilled I am, being wet upon by a beautiful girl.

On 10/9/2017 at 5:28 PM, Canticle Natura said:

Doing a holding contest with someone else irl/being forced out to holding in public

Drinking plenty of alcohol at a bar and having to desperately walk back home (Either making it or wetting myself, it doesn't matter I think.)

I can say to anyone this is my own absolute fantasy and am extremely lucky to indulge in it quite often; It is the most exciting experience for the two of you drinking away, usually beers, to know that you are both absolutely bursting down there, but still just managing to hold. And still we drink more! Always we go on to find somewhere naughty to relieve ourselves, or sometimes if the place we are at is suitable we will just do it right there where we are sitting. Its the most exciting experience possible! Girls, come and join me anytime if you like the idea!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Me wearing a skirt sitting on someones lap, crotch, or tummy while I'm squirming and trying not to pee on them, and if i pee, having them pet me and comfort me 

or

Sneaking a guy into the girls restroom and tie his hands while hes desperate and lift his shirt to see his muscles tensed  while hes leaking. after peeing himself, id like to edge him as a reward. omg just imagining those pleading eyes I CANT ❤️

Edited by Hanjyo (see edit history)
On 10/9/2017 at 6:58 AM, katiekate said:

I would be more than happy to do this for you, but I’d definitely ask you to reciprocate, standing over me naked while you are desperate to pee and trying to hold it in until you just can’t anymore and start to leak.  At that point, I’d want you to just let it flow as you piss like a racehorse all over me....

On 8/24/2019 at 9:02 PM, Hanjyo said:

Me wearing a skirt sitting on someones lap, crotch, or tummy while I'm squirming and trying not to pee on them, and if i pee, having them pet me and comfort me 

You can always feel free to sit on my lap while desperate to pee, and stay there until you just can’t hold it in anymore and totally wet yourself, soaking us both with your piss....

On 10/9/2017 at 12:58 PM, katiekate said:

I like 1 and 2 a lot!

-Holding/playing with someone’s private area while they’re desperate, having them squirm and press into my hand trying to get pressure. (Maybe having my mouth involved as well)

-someone who doesn’t appear to be extraordinarily desperate declaring they just can’t hold it anymore and watering the grass with a hugely full bladder that is had no knowledge of

-i know it’s been said, but someone squirming and grinding on me trying to keep it in (and the other way around)

-padded holding with diaper checks (omg)

-controlling a guys hold and giving them a 10 second relief window once they’re really struggling by holding their member in a fluffy towel, counting down, and pulling it away whether they’re stopped or not.

thats all I can think of for now, but I’ll stop back if I think up more 😉

• 4 years later...