Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welp, my first interactive.. Hopefully it actually turns out well...

You wake up, leaning against a tree with slightly blurred vision. You sit up, taking a glance around the landscape to find out you're in some sort of forest, and as your vision became clear, you noticed a river running through it. Your head pounded as you attempted to remember, focusing your thoughts on many questions. You've forgotten many things, and figured you must've been knocked out in some way and have amnesia. But one question troubled you more than the others...

"Who am I..?"

Okay so, you have to decide who the character is. I will randomly choose which information you will have if multiple people reply with this filled out form.

Name:

Height:

Breast Size:

Appearance (Including clothes):

Hair colour:

Bladder Size/Capacity:

Any other information?:

I hope this seems right!

Name: Tay

Height: Slightly tall (5'6-7'')

Breast Size: Small

Appearance (Including clothes): Athletic build, light brown skin, curly shoulder-length hair, light blue jeans/camisole/hoodie

Hair colour: Black

Bladder Size/Capacity: Medium, but puts it off until she's desperate

Any other information?: Gets surprised/startled easily

Okay, I'll flip a coin. Tay won!

14 hours ago, Svetlanoff said:

Name: Tay

Height: Slightly tall (5'6-7'')

Breast Size: Small

Appearance (Including clothes): Athletic build, light brown skin, curly shoulder-length hair, light blue jeans/camisole/hoodie

Hair colour: Black

Bladder Size/Capacity: Medium, but puts it off until she's desperate

Any other information?: Gets surprised/startled easily

Alright, anyway, time to get started.

'Tay.. My name is Tay!"

Just then, she had a full recollection, not quote remembering what happened but thankfully remembering who she was. She decided that she would wander around, seeing what she could find.

She looked around, seeing many things, including small animals and chirping birds.

She also looked again at the rushing river, and the sandy shore beside it.

Looking the other way, she also saw a small cave, darkness filling the inside of it.

Which way does she go first?

1. Towards the cave

2. Towards the animals

3. Towards the river

4. Other

Desperation-

Bladder: 50%           Hunger: 25%         Thirst: 45%

Dry: Camisole, hoodie, jeans, socks, shoes, panties.

Wet: None yet (Will come into play later)

I hope I did okay!

So, 1 and 3 are tied, time to get out my trusty flipping coin ;) Okay, 3 won!

You decide, after a few moments of pondering your decisions, that you will make your way down to the river. Survival is the most important thing, right?

You kneel down, cupping your hands and sipping some water until you aren't thirsty anymore.

You decide you should find a way to take some with you, and after looking around, find a slightly dirty but in tact bottle bobbing along the river.

"It'll do." You conclude, before picking it up, rinsing it in the water before filling it, sliding it into your pocket.

Looking at the gurgling water, you feel a slide urge, but ignore it. It's more important that you get to know this place, since you'll most likely be here for a while.

Looking around, you decide where to go next.

1. To the cave

2. Towards the animals

3. Other

Stats- 

Bladder: 75%       Hunger: 40%      Thirst: 5%

Dry: Camisole, hoodie, jeans, socks, shoes

Wet: None Yet

Inventory:

1. Water Bottle

Sorry it's short, I'm kinda bad at this. Practise makes perfect though, am I right?

Okay, 1 it is then!

You head towards the cave, looking around at the landscape on the way. Cautiously, you step into the cave. It's dark, so you make sure to be careful. Bats flutter around there.

"Eek! I wonder if I'll find anything..." 

You say, continuing on, footsteps echoing across the eerie, stony walls as you walked through.

You see a large rock, well, at least a faint outline of one. Deciding to walk towards it, you see a small bag. It contains a bottle of water, a box of crackers and 2 tins of fruit.

"Hm, I guess I'm pretty lucky!" You ponder over your decision, before taking the bag.

You feel a strong urge stab your bladder, causing you to momentarily bend over, shoving one hand in your crotch and resting one on your knee.

"Come on Tay.. You can hold it.." You assure yourself, before freezing again, spurting lightly. You realise that you can't.

1. Just wet yourself

2. Pee on the ground

3. Drink from one of the bottles and pee in that (Be warned, this has a danger of the bottle becoming over full!)

4. Other (Put this with your reply)

Stats-

Bladder: 95%       Hunger: 55%      Thirst: 10%

Dry: Camisole, hoodie, jeans, socks, shoes.

Wet: Panties (Only slightly)

Inventory: (You can now carry 6 things, since you have a bag!)

1. Water Bottle

2. Water Bottle

3. Water Bottle

4. Box of Crackers

5. Tin of fruit

6. Tin of fruit

Okay, 2 wins by far!

"Ugh, fuck it.." You think, ripping down your jeans and panties just in time for a jet of pee.

You couldn't help letting out a slight moan dropping to your knees as pee cascading down, slightly getting on your legs, forming a bright yellow coloured puddle around your feet.

You ended up peeing for about a minute, before standing up, squishing your feet in the puddle, enjoying the feeling and seeing small waves ripple.

After finishing, you pull up your panties and jeans, picking up your bag and taking one last glance at the puddle before walking off.

You take a look around the cave, before walking out and grinning in satisfaction at the feeling of an empty bladder.

You look around, wondering where to go next.

1. Try to find shelter

2. Sit and eat

3. Other

Stats-

Bladder: 0%       Hunger: 65%        Thirst: 20%

Dry: Camisole, hoodie, jeans, panties.

Wet: Shoes, socks (Only slightly, because the pee dripped down)

Inventory:

1. Water Bottle

2. Water Bottle

3. Water Bottle 

4. Box of Crackers

5. Tin of fruit

6. Tin of fruit