Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I need your help with some waterproof panties!

Okay, time to show my ignorance. I have to admit I am not a big diaper user, but I have experimented a little with pull ups and it is really growing on me.

A little background - I share a flat and have very little privacy to do all the wettings and pee play I have grown to love. This lack of privacy has been going on way too long and it’s about time I found a way to sneakily enjoy some warmth in my panties. For this I have been using pull ups (drynites age 8-15) which has been a lot of fun but anything more than occasionally spurts and they start leaking :(

I’ve heard of waterproof pants, and have tried period panties but they haven’t really helped. Also I’m hoping for something that can be quickly towel dried so I don’t have to hang them out to dry. I’m not keen on the big bloomer like plastic incontinence pants, but do have this idea that some sexy latex shorts might do the trick. Have you ever tried using latex shorts for this? Does it work? If so what’s sort of style do you use? If not are there any other completely waterproof/leakproof options that are more sexy than incontinence pants?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have never worn latex pants, but I have worn plastic pants both during the day and night. I have a pair of bikini style plastic panties that I can wear over my normal underwear when I want to have a little wet fun in public. I can either go to a public toilet and wet through my normal panties then pull up my plastics which not only stops my jeans from getting wet, it gives me a chance to wear my peed in knickers for however long I want to wear them, without them drying out . That might be worth a try.

I have also just sat in a café or somewhere with the same combination and slowly wet into my panties, its an amazingly scary experience but the warm wetness slowly seeping around my bum is a feeling to die for.

I would be careful using latex and fully peeing in them, your pee has to go somewhere if you chose to sit down, but I can imagine them being the same as plastic so long as you didn't accidently flood them :smile:

If Goodnites leak, I don't think any of the pull up diapers or washable panties are able to handle a real wetting.  I bought a full blown cloth diaper a few years ago.  Its thicker than anything for light incontinence.  It is also much thicker than a disposable diaper but much less absorbent (one wetting just about saturates it).  I would look into tabbed diapers.  Many are thin enough to be fairly discrete and can handle a real wetting.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:23 PM, Charlie Kirby said:

Okay, time to show my ignorance. I have to admit I am not a big diaper user, but I have experimented a little with pull ups and it is really growing on me.

A little background - I share a flat and have very little privacy to do all the wettings and pee play I have grown to love. This lack of privacy has been going on way too long and it’s about time I found a way to sneakily enjoy some warmth in my panties. For this I have been using pull ups (drynites age 8-15) which has been a lot of fun but anything more than occasionally spurts and they start leaking :(

I’ve heard of waterproof pants, and have tried period panties but they haven’t really helped. Also I’m hoping for something that can be quickly towel dried so I don’t have to hang them out to dry. I’m not keen on the big bloomer like plastic incontinence pants, but do have this idea that some sexy latex shorts might do the trick. Have you ever tried using latex shorts for this? Does it work? If so what’s sort of style do you use? If not are there any other completely waterproof/leakproof options that are more sexy than incontinence pants?

Thank you!

Windel Diaper pants