Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(this is a fan fic i was requested to make i hope evryone that reads it enjoy)                                                                                                                                                                                      it was the morning Addie a 21 year old girl was just waking up from a night of drinking and hanging out with her friends Zack and  Gina not to mention her crush was there as well Jake shes been crushing on him since there school days she did not wanted to look like a light weigh drinker in front of her crush so she drank a lot and i mean a lot so much so she was regretting her decision as she was waking up. As Addie could fell her need to pee hoping to escape from her she went to try and use her hands to hold her crotch through her pink panties she could feel her bladder hard as stone" ugh i should get up and use the bathroom before i we the bed i do not want that as that would be humiliating " Addie said to her self as she was getting out of bed just wearing her pajama bottoms with a white top. as Addie got up and stretch she under estimated how full her bladder was as small bit of urine escaped her pee her escaped her and flood her panties what Addie felt was her hold loosening a small amount and her pink panties underneath dampening her crotch area the warm felling felt good as it was warming her crotch area for the brief second of relief she felt she could feel more on its way out but she quickly crossed her legs and jammed her hands on her crotch "nononono i gotta hurry" she mutters as she grabbed her blue bathrobe puts it on as she runs to the bathroom as quickly as she can.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   as Addie runs to the bathroom one hand on her crotch her face lights up with joy as she reaches the door knob but to her horror it was locked as she put her ear on the door hoping to hear if anyone was using the bathroom but to her regret the shower was running witch made Addie cross her legs the sound of the water it was torture for her already swollen bladder . as Addie was standing from foot to foot as well as occasionally crossing her legs she could hear her father singing a song that she wpijamas already familiar with it was the theme song for his favorite store we usually always go as a family once a year me and my obnoxious older brother hate going at least we can both agree on that. she was taken of her train of thoughts as someone was ringing the door bell my mom from down stairs called me from down stairs " Addie can you get the door please i got my hands full getting breakfast ready" " yeah sure mom" Addie says making her way downstairs composing her self she did not want anyone she was desperate and acting like a little girl. Addie reached the door as she answered the door she had her legs crossed the person at the door was Gina (hey Addie are you ok you seem a little uneasy i mean you did partied hard last  night ) Addie responds " no i am good i just got up and i am just really tired anyways why are you here Gina) Gina replies with " wow i guess you do not want me to tell you that Jake is at juice and that Zack is kipping an eye out in case he leaves so come on get changed ill take you in my car so you can tell him how you feel" Addie did not know how to react her crush Jake was close by in her distraction she leaked a bit more in her panties the sudden sensation of her crotch getting warm snapped her back to reality " uh just let get back to my room and change " Gena"  yeah sure just be quick ill be waiting in the car). Addie was sprinting upstairs and was never has been happier to see the bathroom door open just as she was about to reach the door and finally get the relief she has been needing she woke up all of a sudden her older brother runs bathroom ( out of my way i need to get ready for work" he says as he closes the door and her hearing that door locket lets Addie know that her relief she was hoping for was just snatched away when she was so close her body felling the relief so close released enough to flood her panties she still was not even empty but her panties and the front of her pajama pants were wet she know had no choice but to change she would stay and yell at him to hurry up but knowing him he would tease me about it by taking longer and she frankly did not time for this her friends and the beautiful Jake were waiting. as soon as Addie reached her room she quickly took of her bathrobe and matching pajama pants as well as her pink panties all this movement was torture for her bladder she had to concentrate on her bladder with all her strength as she got out a pair of purple panties and blue  jeans and they were a struggle to put on as she was trying not to completely loss all her pee on her new clothing she did not even bother with shoes so she opted with some pink sandals she even kept on her white shirt before she knew it she was in Gena's car on the way to juice as her pee was inches away from leaving her body if she didn't get to a toilet soon and she could fell it.                                                                                                                                                       it did not even take Gena long to get to juice as soon as we got there we could tell it was busy it took Gena a bit to find a parking spot as soon as she parked her car and we got out " according to Zack Jack is still in there so ill go in there order you a drink and ill wait for to tell him how you feel and we can celebrate with some juice and are you ok Addie" Gena asked could you blame her i am out here doing a full blown  potty dance before i tell my crush that i like him  " yeah i am good just nerves" Gena responded with "ill let you prepare you're self and ill go inside ill get you the usual " as Gena finished saying that she went in side and Addie was left to think about what she was going to say her only option was to go in and tell him and quickly go to the bathroom and that was plan or so she thought. once Addie entered she noticed how many people were actually here once she was able to see her friends she waved at them and smiled and they did the same except they pointed me towards were Jake was hanging around a bunch of his friends. she began walking towards him at this point Addie was so nervous she is about to tell Jake how she feels as well as her need to pee has escalated to the points were she could fell it right there waiting to get out wanting out the damn was about to burst while she was busy trying not to pee her pants Jake noticed Addie and walked up to her "hey Addie whats up " Addie was going through many thoughts "oh my god he just came up to me ,he just talked to me, i need to tell him know or never,i really need to pee" as she was thinking this she decided "if i tell him know i can quickly pee and he can give me his answer when i get out cause i really need to go " in Addie's bladder all her pee was right there waiting to get out like a bunch of yellow solders waiting for the bridge to collapse so they can get to war with the water down below and Addie knew  this and she was hoping for the m to wait before taking down the dam. Addie could tell her pee wanted out they were breaking the dam if command from above gave the order or not she close her eyes it was now or never she told Jake " i really like you can you please go out with me" as she said this it was to late for her to look up and go to the bathroom as her bladder gave way and she began flooding her jeans her purple panties were getting soaked she could feel the soaked from her crotch to her butt her jeans were soaked fro her crotch,butt,and her warm pee flowing down her pant legs then the puddle formed under her feet soaking her sandals Addie felt good finally being able to release all her pent up pee she unknowingly gave a sigh of release  and for some strange reason it felt good having this warmth down there but that was cut short by the realization of her current location what had she done it hit her she had just peed her self confessing to her crush not only that but in front of her  friends and a bunch of strangers and people she went to school with all just witness her do this her face went red as she opened her eyes Jake had his mouth wide open with his drink in his hands everyone else was just starring looking at me judging her most likely Gena and Zack were just standing there shocked who wouldn't be if they just  witness there best friend wet themselves confessing to there crush. everything was moving in slow motion for her her face completely red butterflies were forming in her stomach she felt bliss from finally relieving her self but not like this Addie's eyes began to get watery as she turned around and began to run out the door crying in humiliation as she did so Gene and Zack ran after her. a few minutes after incident Addie's brother showed up for his shift the manager looked at him "good you're here some.girl had an accident over there and i need you to clean it up" he says handing him a mop and a bucket.     THE END                 (thank you for reading my second fan fiction i hope everyone that has read it has enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed making it for Rick Dixion i hope you enjoyed it)

(i decided to add an alternative scene this one ill be redoing the scene where Addie runs to the bathroom and her brother runs towards it ahead of her)                         as Addie heard from Gena she decided to run towards her room to try and and change to go see Jake so she can go and confess her felling to him.as she was making her up the stairs she noticed that the bathroom door was open her face lit up from joy relief was just a few steps ahead . to Addie's disbelief in the corner of her eye she saw her brother run pass her "out of my way , i'm running late and i need to shower now" as he was saying this Addie had no chance to respond her brother just slammed the only chance she had for relief . Addie was standing at the door " hey hurry up you are not the only one that needs a shower" her brother tells her " yeah yeah Gena and Zack along with the juice are not going anywhere so you can wait" as Addie heard this she said " you are so unbelievable some times"  Addie had her legs crossed trying to hold her pee in she already leaked a bit and was not going to let anymore out till she was at the bathroom sitting on the toilet.as Addie was saying this Gena was walking up the stairs "so i just got a text from Zack Jake just left juice and that Zack is on his way here.as Addie was standing there trying not to look desperate she did not want her friends holding her self like a little girl at 21 " yeah sure that is fine we can head up to my room if and the three of us can hang out ). "ok you alright Addie you look like you really need to go" Gena said " no im good i just really need to get in there so i can take a shower" little did Addie know Gena had a large glass of orange juice and a lemonade that  are making  there way through her.                                                      "zack sent me a text hes going to be a bit there is a lot of traffic"  Gena says sitting down on Addie's bed tapping her foot nervously Addie standing next to Gena " i hope he isn't going to be longer" Gena " zack should take to long hes like a few minutes away" Addie " i meant my brother " Gena sais crossing her legs "wow you must really want to take you're shower, i hope he gets out soon to i drank a bit to much you know" that was the last thing Addie wanted to hear Gena needed to pee witch made her need worsen Addie could feel her pee hole loosening its hold letting few more drops escape in to her slightly damped panties Gena was a bit preoccupied with her need to notice her friends own more urgent need.  a few minutes passed and Addie's brother emerged "bathroom is free so you can take you're very urgent shower" Addie and Gena rushed to the bathroom Addie forgot to bring a change of clothes but she did not care all she needed was the toilet as they both approached the bathroom Gena was more faster and was able to reach the toilet before Addie could, Addie was able to get a view of her friend unbuckling ,lowering her jeans and black panties siting down on the toilet Addie from the hallway was able to hear Gena,s stream hitting the water on the toilet as  well as her sigh of relief Addie was filled with thoughts of envy as she witnessed her friend doing what she most desired to do at this moment her witnessing this did not help Addie out in the slightest as her need has been made worse her only way of keeping her pee from escaping was her hands firmly grabbing her crotch as she could feel her need right there ready to flow out of her like a river of golden liquid trying to flow down river with debris blocking its passage. as all of this was going on outside was Jake approaching Addie,s house with some flowers at hand he was hoping to ask her out to go see a movie tonight zack parked behind Jake,s truck as Jake was ringing the doorbell zack was just exiting his car. Addie heard the doorbell ring and her knowing her mother was busy getting the lunch ready she ran down hoping it wont take long so that once Gena was finished her much needed pee as she ran to the door her om was in the kitchen prepping food her father reading the news paper and her brother near the door putting on his hat for work. Addie swung open the door to her surprise Jake was at the front door holding a bouquet of roses the sight of Jake at the front door was enough to relax Addle,s bladder for the minor second that her contents were released the river was able to push through the debris and flow out towards the river Addie's blue pajama pants turned a dark blue and began sticking to her leg her panties were soaked they would cling to her butt and crotch along with her pajama pants were clinging to her body  the sides of her bathrobe were also soaked. Addie finally getting to release all her pent up pee felt great she gave a sigh of relief and surprisingly her warm pee soaked felt good surprisingly. by the time the relief had settled Addie realized what had happen she was looking around jake was wide eyed zack was behind him standing still confused as to what just happened Gena was walking down the stairs blushing that her best friend just peed her self Addie's mom dad and brother look like they just seen a ghost Addie's face was as red as a tomato as the butterflies were forming and she was processing what just happened she felt like she wanted to trow up but she couldn't all she could muster was tears forming as she turned away and began crying as she ran up to her room.    THE END