Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

HELP! Can someone please write me an alternate ending to the cartoon below where the guy wets instead? I will in exchange write for you

I would really appreciate the help, and as long as you don’t bs it I will write what you want next.

The show is Life with Louie in the episode where they’re at the play and the Dad holds in his pee so long about to burst.  It’s applied at the very end he made it BUT I’d like someone to write an alternate ending where the dad either has an accident in the auditorium in front of everyone OR in the men’s room in front of everyone....as long as he has an accident in in that setting in public and you describe his reaction to the humiliation and that of everyone around him.  

As well as how he feels physically ally and emotionally as he’s bursting.

Use the time of the last four minutes or so of this video to guide you to make your story.  That’s when he walks in the play to storming for the bathroom.  

Edited by Rick Dixon (see edit history)
52 minutes ago, Emizzle94 said:

I can certainly try, but I’ve never watched the show, so I don’t know how good it’s gonna be.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE

The video has the desperation in it.  What I need is for someone to watch the LAST 4 MINUTES of the video and use that as a guide to write the alternate ending.  See, in the actual episode it's implied the father made it.  HOWEVER, I want someone to make an alternate ending where he is bursting through the show like that, but ends up not making it in time.  He has an accident.  The dad in this cartoon has always turned me on for some reason lol

And just as I mentioned, make sure to describe his feelings physically and emotionally as he's dealing with his bursting bladder AND how he feels after he's had his accident which needs to be in front of everyone in public.  Either in the auditorium, the men's room, or add in obstacles or whatever.  

THANK YOU!  I appreciate it.  As long as you try it will be decent enough.  I just don't want like a paragraph extension, I want an actual rewrite of the ending.  Again thank you.

Edited by Rick Dixon (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/4/2018 at 11:57 AM, Rick Dixon said:

Anyone else up for this offer?  I can do you a story today!

I'll bite.

The father goes into the little boy's room and discovers huge lines for every toilet. Knowing he has little time to spare, he contemplates other places he might be able to release...the sink, maybe a potted plant? No, there are way too many people around, and he wouldn't want to whip it out in front of a bunch of kids! A spurt came out, and he sensed the end was near. He considered running across to the other end of the school to look for another restroom, when a big spurt shot out and made the front of his jeans wet. He looked down and immediately knew he didn't want to run through the people-filled halls looking like this. He shrank back into the corner behind the door, hoping nobody would see his plight. It was then that he lost control, and started wetting himself rapidly. Unable to hold it back anymore, he let go and began peeing full force. Caught up in the moment of relief, he yelled, "FREEDOOOOM!!" Some kids looked back and saw him standing there, dripping, surrounded by a puddle of pee. He just stood there, face red, not saying anything, with a look on his face that said don't you dare mention it! The kids just went back to what they were doing, and one by one they left without a word.

Finally the restroom was empty, and he emptied the rest of his bladder into the urinal before cleaning up the spill with several large wads of paper towels. He tried to dry off his pants, but it was no use. Grudgingly, he peeked out of the bathroom to see if anyone was around, plotting his escape. The only two people still around were his wife and son. He flashed his wife a look of concern. She said "wait here for a moment, I've got to help Daddy with something", and she met with him just inside the restroom. He showed her the situation, and she looked concerned, but she told him "honey, I'm so glad you tried so hard to be there for him! I'm proud of you!" She found a paper pamphlet by the front desk and returned to give it to him so he could hide his shame. They returned home and their son was none the wiser about the incident.

That night, the parents made sweet love. The wife was turned on by her husband's devotion. And the husband was turned on by the whole accident situation, but nobody had to know about that. ?

Sorry it's short. The cartoon didn't leave a lot of the story to be told. If you want more, just give me a prompt.

If you'll write me a story, I'd like something where a woman is on the verge of losing control, and she wets partially in public, and people see it. Then they assume she's done, and she is forced to change clothes and go back to what she was doing, which leads to another more substantial accident.

Edited by thereaverofdarkness (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Longer version:

Andy Anderson had just left work in a hurry, wanting to make sure he was on time for his son's play. Unfortunately, he had not performed as well as he'd hoped, which was problematic, seeing as his boss had left him in charge of the office for a couple of days. He'd had big aspirations for making changes to the company, and the reality of running the place and his subsequent failure to do well weighed heavily on him. He tried to push it out of his mind as he drove toward his son's school. He was already feeling the need to pee getting urgent. It must have been the coffee and stress, plus he'd been so distracted during work that he hadn't really thought about his needs. Now that he was alone in the car, it was all he could think about. "Well, I guess I had better make a pit stop at the restroom when I get there," he thought to himself.

The light ahead went yellow. Andy briefly considered putting his foot on the gas, but the intersection was too far away. He slowed and came to a stop as the light went red. Being urgent to pee made the long red light difficult to bear. Andy was bouncing his legs up and down, and the light seemed to stay red forever. "Hurry up!' he shouted, as if to command the traffic to move along more quickly. Finally the light went green, and he sped out of there and tried to reach the speed limit as fast as possible, so as not to waste precious seconds. He looked at the time, and began to realize he would have very little time to spare before the play started. Oh, if only his boss had arrived to relieve him five minutes sooner!

Andy pulled into the school parking lot, which was filled with other cars. There was only 4 minutes to spare before the play started, and he was getting slowed down by various mothers taking their sweet time finding a parking space. He felt like shouting at them to hurry up, but held his tongue instead. No, today he planned to be a classy father with respect for the other students and parents. Finally he got into a parking spot, parked the car, and stepped out. As he was heading to the door, he noticed he was still wearing his gray work suit, except that in his haste to leave work, he had removed his tie and now looked very unprofessional. "Better freshen up a bit." he thought to himself, and quickly slipped on his tie and flung his gray suit jacket around his white button-up shirt. He was still wearing his polished brown office shoes, and now his look was complete. It wasn't ideal for the event, but it would have to do.

He hurried inside and scarcely noticed the woman who held the door open for him, offering a rushed "thanks" as he ran down the hall. He checked his watch and saw there was only one minute until the play started! He bolted toward the little boys' room, which was fortunately located very near to the auditorium. Just as he arrives at the door to the restroom, he notices it is open and the janitor is mopping the floor inside. Andy knocks on the wall and asks "excuse me sir, but I hope you don't mind if I just use one of these toilets really quick." The janitor says "Sorry, I can't let you in. I'm almost done, I'll be out in ten minutes." Andy checks his watch and sees the play should be starting now, and he's too desperate to want to sit through the play just because he couldn't get a few seconds to use the toilet. "Listen here young man," he raises his voice angrily, "I didn't come off work early today just so I could be denied the facilities when my son's play is about to start!"

"Is there a problem here?" The powerful voice startled Andy. The custodial supervisor had just arrived to see what was going on between Andy and the janitor. Andy backed down. "No, sir, everything is just fine here, thank you." "I appreciate that," the supervisor said, and continued his rounds. The janitor went back to work without a word, clearly hurrying to finish as quickly as possible, while Andy waited, shifting from one foot to the other and trying to hide his desperation. It was getting quite strong at this point, and being so near to the restroom made him feel like he could burst at any moment. He considered dashing past the janitor to use the toilet anyway, but just as he was pondering it, he heard the play begin to start. Grudgingly, he decided he'd better head in there so as not to be late.

Andy gently opened the doors and looked around the darkened auditorium for a seat. His wife saw him come in. "Yoo-hoo! Andy! Sit here!" She waved him over; she had already saved a seat for him. He tried to maneuver into the seat as quietly as possible, but with his large frame, it proved difficult to climb over the tiny seats, especially as he had to climb past a mother and her daughter, and his son Tommy. "Oh I'm so glad you made it!" his wife, Ora, said with relief in her voice. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," Andy said, trying to mask his desperation and fear he might lose control, "didn't even have time to use the restroom. I have to go so bad my back teeth are floatin'!" Sitting still in the tiny seat caused his desperation to grow immediately, and he shifted in his seat to try and get more comfortable, but it seemed no position was working. No matter how he sat, he felt like he was going to piss himself.

He made it just in time for the curtains to part, and the first child begins with an opening monologue. Andy can't focus on the content of the play; all he can think about right now is making sure he doesn't wet his pants in front of all these kids and parents. He shifts position frantically, and tried to remain in the seat as long as he can stand. As he finally feels like he is reaching his limit, he begins to rise from his seat, deciding he's too urgent to wait. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." "Andy, wait!" Ora grabs his arm and pulls him back into the seat, "it's almost intermission now, be polite!" "Just how polite would it be if we had a little flood in here?" Andy sternly shot back.

Just then, Louie began speaking his lines on stage, sounding muffled and unintelligible. "What'd he say?" Andy leaned over to ask Ora, "oh I'm so backed up my ears are clogging!" The drama teacher seemed to also react to Louie's lines. "Something's wrong," he overheard her talking behind the curtain. "So I didn't mishear that," he thought to himself, "what's up with Louie, maybe his confidence is failing. I thought I gave him a pretty good pep talk yesterday!" Andy tried to sit still and focus on the play to get his mind off of his predicament, reasoning that he could go as soon as intermission hit, and the janitor probably wouldn't be done until then, anyway.

"I'm ready Miss Kinney, get me in there!" shouted one of the kids behind the curtain, showing no regard at all for stage ethics. Andy realized as poorly as he felt his son was doing, it was only natural for children, and it made him proud to see the boy doing at least as well as the other students. His proud moment was interrupted by a loud slurping sound as Tommy sicked up the last of his drink through the straw. The sound made Andy wince as his bladder spasmed and forced him to squeeze his legs together.

The play seemed to begin to fall apart, as the kids began to argue with each other over some things. The teacher hurriedly called the intermission, and Andy felt suddenly relieved that he'd finally have a moment to go pee. "About time!" he whined, "that act was nice and concise!" He got up and shuffled off toward the exit as quickly as possible, but no sooner had he got up than Ora pulled on his arm, "Andy, it's starting again!" Suddenly, Andy's dreams of getting relief were shattered, and replaced with an even greater fear of wetting himself. There wasn't an easy way out at this point. Every time he got up, Ora would pull him back to his seat. "You can't be serious!" he shot back, "how could he do this to me!?" Andy squirmed in his seat, shaking, holding himself for dear life.

Andy's mind was racing with thoughts of what might happen if he wet himself, plans to escape, and all manner of things unrelated to the play. It felt like he would lose control any second. He pulled both knees up to his chest, clinging as hard as he could, wanting desperately to bury his hands in his crotch but having just barely enough decency to avoid doing that in front of these kids. He encountered an especially strong wave of desperation, and suddenly felt a bit of urine escape into his pants. He began to feel certain he would have an accident. There seemed to be no escaping it. But still he held on as strong as he could. The wave of desperation began to subside and he felt relieved for a moment.

Suddenly the curtains parted to reveal a big waterfall, which made Andy feel more desperate and nervous than ever. "This is un-American!" he pleaded, beads of sweat forming on his face." The final moment drew near when Louie would kiss the sleeping beauty, played by his best friend Jeannie Harper. Andy was proud of this moment because he had always worried that Louie would never be able to work up the courage to kiss a girl. Jeannie was a really sweet girl, and very pretty, so Andy would feel proud if his son could pull the moves and win her over. But he could scarcely concentrate on that now, as he was growing more desperate by the second. Louie was leaning in slowly to kiss Jeannie, drawing out the scene in dramatic fashion. "Will you kiss her already!?" Andy shouted in protest, squeezing his legs together as he began to feel his control slipping away. "Gaahh!!" he shouted, as another spurt of urine rushed into his pants, and sweat was beginning to roll down his face from the exertion.

Right at that moment, as if triggered by some curse, the sprinklers outside sprang to life, spraying water all over the grass and making an excruciating tinkling sound as the droplets of water spattered against the auditorium windows. Finally Louie kissed Jeannie, leaning in and holding her face gently with his hand. It was a magical moment, and Andy couldn't help but feel extremely proud of his son. "Haha!" he shouted, as the whole auditorium broke into cheering." Andy also began to feel proud of himself, as the play was just about over and it looked like he was going to make it after all, even if only barely. He overheard one of Louie's friends taunting him, saying he only got to kiss Jeannie because it was in the script, to which Jeannie responded by giving Louie an unscripted kiss, wrapping her arms around him and showing the entire audience how she truly felt. Andy could not have been a more proud father than at this moment. His pride helped take his mind off needing to use the restroom as well.

Andy was just getting up to go when his wife Ora pulled him back to talk to him. "So Andy, how did you get away from work?" He knew he better not tell the whole story, best make it as short as possible. "Well I finished, so I left," he said, as if it was no big deal. Ora knew there was more to it. "You left work because you knew how important it was to see your son's play," she smiled up at him. As much as he liked to please his wife, he began to get anxious and tried to come up with an excuse to escape this barrage of questioning. "It's 'cause of the free popcorn!" he argued, grabbing up Tommy's popcorn to show, accidentally scattering it all over the seats and floor. "Hey, that's mine!" Tommy shouted back. "In fact, I'm gonna get some right now," Andy said hurriedly, shoving popcorn into his mouth. He leapt out of his chair and rushed to the door.

As he stood up he began to feel his control slipping again. He hobbled to the door, knowing there were only seconds to spare. "Gangway, I'm gonna blow!" he shouted, making sure people would get out of his way. He crashed through the auditorium door and ran over towards the bathroom. he rushes inside the bathroom and discovers huge lines for every toilet. "Ahh, just my luck, ohh!!" he whined, shrinking down and crossing his legs. Knowing he has little time to spare, he contemplates other places he might be able to release...the sink, maybe a potted plant? No, there are way too many people around, and he wouldn't want to whip it out in front of a bunch of kids! Another spurt came out, and he sensed the end was near.

He considered running across to the other end of the school to look for another restroom, when a big spurt shot out and made the front of his jeans wet. He looked down and immediately knew he didn't want to run through the people-filled halls looking like this. He shrank back into the corner behind the door, hoping nobody would see his plight. He frantically scanned around for other options, as another spurt shot into his pants. He was beginning to lose control. He looked at the lines, trying to decide which toilet would open up first, every second another burst of pee was lost into his pants, and a large wet patch was steadily growing, making a wet line going down the inside of his legs.

All throughout the bathroom, toilets were flushing and sinks were running, and his bladder kept spasming and forcing more urine out. There was nothing he could do to stem the tide. He shoved his hands into his crotch, but it just wasn't enough to stem the tide. His hands got wet as he spurted pee onto them, and the pee was beginning to dribble into his shoes and onto the floor. The spurts were coming out almost back to back, and he was quickly losing his last few ounces of strength.

He kept trying to hold it back, even though the flood just wouldn't stop. It was then that he lost control, and started wetting himself rapidly. Unable to hold it back anymore, he let go and began peeing full force. Caught up in the moment of relief, he yelled, "FREEDOOOOM!!" Some kids looked back and saw him standing there, dripping, surrounded by a puddle of pee, still pissing full force. He just stood there, face red, not saying anything, with a look on his face that said don't you dare mention it! But it was no use. Kids can be mean. Some of the kids were kind, others just stood there, mouth agape. But it wasn't long before one of the kids started laughing, and before long others were joining in.

The ruckus attracted one of the school staff members who peeked in and saw the predicament. It was too late to save the guy, but at least he thought he could demonstrate to these kids some common decency. "Run along now kids," he spoke firmly, "I'll handle this." The kids ran out except for the last few who were still using the toilets. Andy was within view of the open doors, and kids and parents were gathering outside the door to see what had happened. Andy's face had gone completely red from embarrassment, and he just wanted to sink into the floor to escape this awful situation. The staff member said, comfortingly, "wait here, I'll try to get you a change of pants." He left, and Andy stood there in agonizing silence as the people outside the door muttered to themselves about the incident.

He heard some people whispering about a grown man wetting himself like a little boy, and other such demeaning banter. He felt like he could cry. This day couldn't get much worse, unless of course the other floodgates were to open. Not wanting to cry in front of a bunch of judgemental kids and parents, he replaced his shame with anger. "What are you looking at!?" he shouted at them, "You've never seen a man piss his pants before!?" Better to be that angry dad, than to be that dad who cried after wetting himself. He struggled to hold back the tears as the people left him alone.

It was agonizing to wait for the staff member to come back. The minutes seemed like hours. All alone in the bathroom now, doors closed, he suddenly realized he still needed to pee really bad. The urge rose rapidly, and he started to wet himself again as he ran over to the urinal and fought with his zipper to get it down again. He relaxed finally, letting a forceful stream into the urinal. He must have peed for five minutes, or so it felt like. Finally he finished, zipped up, and looked at the giant puddle he had made on the floor while he waited to be rescued. The one way in which he might save face, he reasoned, was that his wife and kids hadn't yet found him. With any luck, he might have a change of pants by then.

He was waiting impatiently for that kind staff member to come back when his wife came by, looking for him. She saw him through the small window and peeked her head in. "Andy, I've been looking everywhere for you, I...Oh!" she stopped dead as she saw the puddle and Andy's drenched pants. "Oh dear, it seems you didn't make it!" "Don't worry honey, I got this under control. A nice man is bringing me a change of pants, he'll be here any minute now!" Andy explained. "Oh well then, I better go find him and make sure he didn't get lost!" Ora took the kids with her down the hall. Andy heard their voices fading into the distance, "Mom, why is dad in the bathroom?" "Oh honey, he had a little accident." As if things weren't bad enough, she had to go and mention it to the last people who still didn't know!

Finally they came back with a change of pants, and Andy used some wet paper towels to clean and dry himself up, and changed into the new pants. He abandoned the old pair, stuffing them deep into the garbage can and tossing all of the used paper towels on top to cover them up. Then he threw a bunch of paper towels on top of the puddle and abandoned it, exiting the bathroom with his wardrobe intact but his self-esteem completely shattered. They went home, and he was quiet for the rest of the trip.

- - - - - - - - - -

I hope you like this story! Sorry it took me so long to get to it. My mind has been on other things.

I wish to amend and flesh out the prompt I gave you before. Some of the guys have raised a fascinating subject: news reporters having to pee. I'd like a story involving a female news reporter on a live set and she has to pee, and is gradually reaching her limit but trying to remain composed during the live shots, and getting more and more frantic between shots. She eventually loses control during a live shot but barely remains composed while wetting herself, which fortunately she gets away with because the camera is only focused on her upper body. She still has to pee but the rest of the crew mistakenly believes she is done, thus leading to them not giving her the next break--instead they give it to someone else who also has to pee but probably isn't quite as desperate as she is. On the next live shot she wets even more catastrophically, this time struggling to remain composed while wetting, trying to complete the shot, and trying to control the stream so as not to make a sound that will be picked up by the camera. Also, I like happy endings, so I want a kind crew who defends her and treats her well, and she remains strong despite knowing what just happened, and nobody outside the film crew finds out.

Lastly, I've grown fond of Kate Lockwell, intrepid reporter in Starcraft II. I'd love it if the story were about her, however if you don't already have an interest in her, don't bother. I'd want you to do her character justice or pick someone else instead. A real life reporter I am interested in is Lisa Ling, the one who was brave enough to step into the horribly polluted Ganges River when asked, and the same one who went into North Korea under cover as a charity group in order to release crucial inside info about what these people's lives were like. If you use her for the story, the character details are less important since I don't know her that well anyway. The most important character aspects I want are very strong in character, a sturdy constitution, and a determination to do everything right and look good while doing it. The last reporter I can think of who I like is Lois Lane from Superman, specifically the Lana Lane from the Smallville TV show. She's not my favorite, but if you're familiar with her character, I'd enjoy the story being about her--as long as it doesn't involve any of the supernatural elements or other major characters from the franchise. Or you can make it about a made up reporter, or any you know about already. Who it is isn't that important.

Edited by thereaverofdarkness (see edit history)