Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Every guy knows the struggle.  You awaken in the morning, bursting to pee, but the man downstairs is rock solid.  Guys, have you found any creative solutions for this?  I generally just pee in the shower now to sidestep any issues, but a few years back, I devised and tested something a bit more exciting.

It was late at night.  I'd been reading/watching a lot of omo stuff, so naturally, pee and erections were in the forefront of my mind.  I then considered how challenging it is to relieve oneself in the morning as a male if morning wood has struck.  Obviously, aiming downward isn't an option and most of us unfortunately lack access to urinals in the comfort of our homes, so I wondered:  Would it be feasible for me to aim my penis upward, arc my stream of pee, and land it in the toilet?  I figured it'd be worth a shot (pun absolutely intended), so I downed a ton of water and waited.  Shortly after, the urge hit and I was almost ready.  I stiffened myself up and, not feeling a particularly strong desire to flood my bathroom floor, decided to attempt my new idea in the shower.  Initially, I just wanted to see how much spread there was in my pee stream under such conditions.  I stripped naked, stood at the edge of my shower, penis in hand, and let loose, a strong stream of pee jetting upward, arcing gently, and pattering onto the floor of the shower.  The spread seemed to be within reasonable parameters, so I advanced my challenge.  I grabbed a disposable cup and put it onto the floor of the shower.  After drinking significantly more water, waiting for the urge to hit, and hardening myself up again, I returned and attempted to score as much of my pee as possible into the cup.  The results were satisfactory, my aim generating a satisfying tinkle of urine into the cup, with a relatively small amount falling outside the target zone.  I wanted to ensure I could aim reasonably well, so I repeated this test a couple of times, placing the cup into different locations each time.  Finally, I was ready for the real proof-of-concept.  I stood just before my toilet, hardware in hand, pointed at the heavens, and let loose.  As practiced, a burst of clear pee shot out of the tip of my erect penis, arced before me at about chest height, and splashed noisily into the toilet below.  I was thrilled with myself, but the most challenging part was yet to come.  I learned, during my attempts in the shower, that as the stream dissipates, it's difficult to keep the stream on-target.  Finally, as my bladder was nearly depleted, I cut off the stream abruptly, quickly turned around, sat down, and was able to aim down enough to score the rest into the toilet because my penis had softened just enough during the expulsion of my urine.  I was pretty excited my proof-of-concept worked and congratulated myself profusely, attempting the feat a few more times, though I don't recall if I've ever actually used it under the context of morning wood.  It's a lot more practical to relieve one's self during the morning shower, but this made for some late-night fun and an entertaining story.

Any other guys ever try something similar or come up with another solution to the age-old predicament?

Oh my gosh, this is amazing!!  Please tell me guys do this kind of thing on a regular basis!!  [Penis envy intensifies :blush:]

I'm not a guy, obviously, but I also use my shower as a testing ground for pee experiments.  Some day, I'll learn to pee standing and I won't be so dang jealous of you guys and the toy you were lucky enough to be born with :tongue: hahaha!  In fact, I'll have the upper ground then because I won't have to worry about peeing through an erection :wink:  Anyway, thanks for sharing!  I sure got a kick out of it!  :happy:

That's a pretty interesting experiment you had going there bro! Though I personally don't have much problem peeing with morning wood. I am a sound sleeper, so usually my bladder is so full in the morning that I just walk to the toilet, bend my dick a bit so it points towards the toilet (though yeah it hurts like hell), and let go. I think every guy has a different type of penis so probably it won't work for everyone but yeah it does the job for me.

I actually have done that quite a few times, although I prefer the shower. 

Although one thing I do to not have to worry about the streak t the end is this: i stand right in top of the toilet and aim my penis straight up, to the point. Where pee goes up and then comes right back down, onto my penis, and then further down and into the toilet. It works for any stream intensity. 

13 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Oh my gosh, this is amazing!!  Please tell me guys do this kind of thing on a regular basis!!  [Penis envy intensifies :blush:]

I'm not a guy, obviously, but I also use my shower as a testing ground for pee experiments.  Some day, I'll learn to pee standing and I won't be so dang jealous of you guys and the toy you were lucky enough to be born with :tongue: hahaha!  In fact, I'll have the upper ground then because I won't have to worry about peeing through an erection :wink:  Anyway, thanks for sharing!  I sure got a kick out of it!  :happy:

I agree i super have penis envy now the things you boys get up to i cant even hold when im on my period i cramp up!

I’ve tried the pee trajectory you propose but with only limited success, with spillage during start-up and stopping. 

My favoured strategy now is to sit on the toilet like a girl, lean well forward and push my cock as far down as it will go. It’s not fool-proof and I often end up shooting pee through the gap between toilet bowl and seat. 

Until someone invents an inverted urinal I’d be interested to hear from anyone with a solution to this peculiarly male conundrum. 

7 hours ago, Bobby_DL said:

This and some more :)

19fa98dfc9d8867b0a332346aebd4a13.jpg

Please tell me some of these are actually doable lmfao. I would genuinely love to see a video of someone trying various methods with varying success.

I’d never considered that weeing with this might actually cause issues. I think if it was me that was inflicted with a temporary inability to wee below a 45 degree angle, I’d probably just point it into the shower and try not to get any on my shampoo ?