Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 10/1/2017 at 6:00 AM, davel said:

Whoa, what an adventure! Well done! And no, certainly not all men's rooms are like that, I actually often hear from friends working in bars that the women's are actually more filthy often. ;)

On 10/1/2017 at 6:06 AM, OmoCommando said:

Sounds more like you encountered a restroom that just never gets cleaned. And hey, I've encountered women's toilets that were literally clogged with used pads. You gals can be just as bad sometimes ._.

Okay...to be fair, you're right.  I've been into some pretty atrocious ladies' rooms, too.  This was a pretty poor first impression for me and it certainly lived up to the stereotype though, haha, but it was a blast nonetheless :grin:.

On 10/1/2017 at 6:00 AM, davel said:

So, what's next? Some training I guess? :P

You bet!  I'm going to master that urinal!  ...or at least add to the puddles underfoot in an attempt...

On 10/1/2017 at 6:50 AM, amberpee said:

I have read your other stories and your writing style and level of detail I believe can only be matched by a small few on this site. You are rapidly becoming one of my favorite story tellers. Thank you for regaling us with your adventures, and may you have many more to share!

Thank you!!  I really appreciate it!  I'm glad you're enjoying reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!  :happy:

On 10/1/2017 at 7:27 PM, crazycatgirl3 said:

Awesome i still havent peed in a sink

You should give it a shot!  It's pretty thrilling!  And definitely different, hahaha.

i really enjoyed your naughty peeing story. Thank you.

As for the disgusting condition of the men's room, no, most do not look like that. Frankly though, that is what I would expect at an outside access gas station restroom that is not locked, especially at night. That permits all sorts of filthy slobs in . Also obviously nobody goes out to clean it. I would find a more secure ,but risky location for your future adventures.