Sign In

Ureshon! Raws (ch. 1-5) + Bonus From Artist

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Props to Dan and Gordoncch for uploading the first two translated chapters to the site. Ureshon! is the most gratuitous pee manga I've seen, but it hasn't been getting any attention. For the purpose o

Party people. Translation for ch.4 is up. http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/ureshon1/chapter_4

New chapter dropped http://goraku.nihonbungeisha.co.jp/ebook/ureshon_egg/#target/page_no=1

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a teen luck smiled on me.  Chiharu reminds me of my first steady.  We were both 16.  At the time my steady was a latch-key teen.  Every school day, after arriving home, we peed together.  Occasionally, we peed just off nearby horse-riding trails.  She loved holding.  Maybe every six months she'd overdo and stain her panties a little.  She mostly wore panties she could bleach plus a couple heavy layers over the panties.

We lived in a working-class neighborhood with many conservative-Christian families.  The girls from those families wore shape-hiding cloths that also hid dribbles.  My steady wore that style.  She had practiced stopping a pee until she could pee for one or two seconds, then instantly stop.

Unlike Chiharu, my steady carefully kept her pee play out of public view.  But Chiharu offers me great nostalgia.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/26/2021 at 6:00 AM, sdfserser said:

Is this manga still on going or has been cancelled?

The author has never been extremely prolific or regular, we've been getting maybe one chapter a year for a while, new chapter will come out whenever it will. Or maybe it won't. But there's no "official" status to refer to.

• 1 month later...