Sign In

female Holding Challenge till my bladder explodes XTube

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this searching XTube. Nice desperation and peeing. Nudity near the end https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/holding-challenge-till-my-bladder-is-bursting-and-wetting-32200602    

I think we shouldn't do that for someone with a tiny following like her. She's trying to make money off it.

Amazing find wow. Does anyone have her premium videos to share?

Posted Images

Here is her profile. 

https://www.xtube.com/profile/frenchy_omorashi-49300042#activities

She says she will be doing a live cam tomorrow, holding and wetting.

Tomorrow afternoon (between 3-4:00pm EST) I will be on live cam .. I will be ***** an extra large coffee in the morning and lots of water until Im ready to go on and hopefully by that time, my bladder will be about ready to explode.. and let's see what will happen.. ;)

2 hours ago, amasonbo1 said:

I think we shouldn't do that for someone with a tiny following like her. She's trying to make money off it.

I agree. She has some of the best vids out there imo, plus she's super cool about listening to requests. Her premium videos are well worth the price, not to mention it's an investment to grow her following, and produce more awesome videos! 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Despholder said:

Amazing. Thank you for the rip, as I see the entire profile is gone.

Extreme desperation taken to the end is one of my biggest turn-ons.

Woooow, starting to have a new favourite.

Does anybody else have any more videos of her? Or even link from where I could purchase?

Yuuuummmm

I have all of her videos but I am not comfortable sharing them at the moment in case her profile on xtube returns or she pops up somewhere else.  As for links to purchase them I only know of her videos being on xtube so unless she puts her profile back up I don't know.

• 2 months later...
On 10/31/2017 at 11:10 AM, Despguy123 said:

I hope her profile comes back, I’d like to buy some of the premium vids.

Likewise!! I showed up a little late to the party but I love this video and wish I could’ve seen more!!

Did she have any other free content that anyone wouldn’t mind sharing? I would be ready and willing to purchase premium content, but if course, there’s no longer somewhere to purchase that content ?

On 30/10/2017 at 6:56 PM, Gemmy said:

I have all of her videos but I am not comfortable sharing them at the moment in case her profile on xtube returns or she pops up somewhere else.  As for links to purchase them I only know of her videos being on xtube so unless she puts her profile back up I don't know.

I know it's a long shot, but it doesn't seem like she's returning. Would you maybe reconsider uploading the videos, I was looking forward to purchasing her videos, but alas her profile doesn' exist anymore. They looked great. Thanks Gemmy

4 hours ago, AR_J said:

Guys I've found more of her videos in the link mentioned below.

https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/64109842-frenchy-omorashi/videos

I hope it isn't illegal to post external links down here. :happy:

I just checked out the profile you linked. It seems as if you have to purchase them from the MDH website to view. The issue is that there is no way to determine how much the videos will cost until you purchase at least $10 worth of credits. This is because the price of the video isn't displayed until you create an account, and once you create an account there is no way to do anything else until you purchase the minimum amount of credits which is $10 worth for 800 credits.

35 minutes ago, Coolio123 said:

I just checked out the profile you linked. It seems as if you have to purchase them from the MDH website to view. The issue is that there is no way to determine how much the videos will cost until you purchase at least $10 worth of credits. This is because the price of the video isn't displayed until you create an account, and once you create an account there is no way to do anything else until you purchase the minimum amount of credits which is $10 worth for 800 credits.

I have a MDH account and I can tell you that she has six videos which cost between 541 and 1436 credits, depending on length of the video.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:12 AM, Coolio123 said:

Such a shame, i went all over the web looking for the bedwetting videos of hers, ugrghhh.. why do i always get so late to the party -_-

• 3 months later...