Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Taking Requests!

I’m taking Omorashi requests. 

There will be NO: messing, diapers, abuse, age-play or anything, AND NO LOLI/SHOTA!

I will do fandoms, if I know about the fandom you’re asking about, but I will also do original stories.

All I ask is that you tell me what you want to happen in the story, who you want to wet, where and how.

Fandoms that I know:

Anime:

- Naruto

- Shaman King

- Appleseed

Movies: 

- Batman (Begins/Dark Knight)

- Transformers

- Strange Magic

- Expendables

- Madagascar

- Hellboy

- Ice Age

- Rise of the Guardians

- Twilight

And a few others, I can’t really remember right now. 

TV Shows:

- All Hail King Julien

- Knight Rider

- Primeval

- Tom and Jerry

Maybe some others.

Edited by Thera_Regina (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Thera_Regina said:

I’m taking Omorashi requests. 

There will be NO: messing, diapers, abuse, age-play or anything, AND NO LOLI/SHOTA!

I will do fandoms, if I know about the fandom you’re asking about, but I will also do original stories.

All I ask is that you tell me what you want to happen in the story, who you want to wet, where and how.

Do you know Miraculous Ladybug?

What about just a classic school scenario where they're on a bus to a field trip and they have an hour left? The main character can be sitting with her girlfriend and be too scared to tell her she has to go, then once she does, she slowly gives in and pees? Maybe even the girl wants her girlfriend to pee but secretly forces her to? (strong hug/tickles/make out with secret push on bladder?)    I dunno just a thought (;

p.s. what fandoms would you/do you write for?

thanks!

1 hour ago, diokno44x said:

K, um, Dark Souls or Bloodborne 

Nope and nope, sorry. 

1 hour ago, _nobody_ said:

What about just a classic school scenario where they're on a bus to a field trip and they have an hour left? The main character can be sitting with her girlfriend and be too scared to tell her she has to go, then once she does, she slowly gives in and pees? Maybe even the girl wants her girlfriend to pee but secretly forces her to? (strong hug/tickles/make out with secret push on bladder?)    I dunno just a thought (;

p.s. what fandoms would you/do you write for?

thanks!

Okay, I’ll put a list up on my OP. Also do you want her to actually wet or just cop a squat somewhere?

Edited by Thera_Regina (see edit history)
3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Are the shows you listed in the OP the only shows you'd do? The only ones you've seen?

Are you familiar with the Mario & Sonic Olympic Games by any chance? If not, I won't trouble you any more. (Though I no longer have to ask for someone to do Videl from Dragon Ball Z)

Only ones I’ve seen. And unfortunately I’m not familiar with that sorry :/

1)How about a hot teen-adult girl finds a hypnosis website and listens to a curse hypnosis for fun and becomes bladder incontinent for life. 

2)A group of girls forced to be hypnotised with a different trigger word that makes them pee/incontinent /wet the bed. 

3)A girl drinks a lot of water before going into VR. She does not feel her bladder there. When she exits, she finds herself drenched. 

4)A girl watches a horror movie and can't keep her bed dry. 

5)A girl who can control other girls'bladder. 

These should be interesting! 

Hmm. Boy and girl who both have a crush on the other and finally end up in a situation together where they have an excuse to spend time with the other. So, naturally, having to go to the bathroom a little can wait. Being nervous, they both drink more of the big sodas in their hands (you need half a second to think of what to say, you think the way you're standing or something doesn't look cool enough but you don't know what else to do, etc. so you take a sip because, well, that's something natural?) and when it escalates to true desperation, well... you don't want to do something uncool in front of your crush by saying "excuse me, but I really gotta pee" and running off, right? So, each of them is hiding the same agony and doesn't notice the other is suffering the same. 

The details I haven't worked out. Maybe neither knows of the other's need until they both have accidents, or maybe they realize before and can laugh at themselves when neither of them makes it, or maybe there's another way to do it? I don't know what would be best. However, they <i>do</i> soak themselves in front of each other at the same time. (Okay, it need not start and end at *exactly* the same instant, but each gets to spend a decent amount of time uncontrollably peeing themselves full force while watching the other do the same.)

Once they're finished, and able to relax about it since they both did it, the ice is broken. They can reveal why they didn't want to go find someplace to pee, and, feelings out in the open, deciding to have dinner together on Friday is no big deal. 

(And some mention of the fact that everyone will know they both wet their pants. It's like a school/work/etc. function where they won't be able to change before being seen, but it won't be as bad since it's both of them!)

Does that pique your interest?