Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet my shorts during my flight

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was once forced to hold it when our plane had to circle over London because it could not land and of course the "fasten seatbelts" sign had already been displayed. By the time we landed I was already dribbling in my underwear and by the time we had disembarked and I had managed to reach the gents toilet my trousers were wet down to the knee. Luckily a dark pair so you would really have to look hard to see my predicament.

5 hours ago, wetchris said:

I was once forced to hold it when our plane had to circle over London because it could not land and of course the "fasten seatbelts" sign had already been displayed. By the time we landed I was already dribbling in my underwear and by the time we had disembarked and I had managed to reach the gents toilet my trousers were wet down to the knee. Luckily a dark pair so you would really have to look hard to see my predicament.

Ooh, that stinks.

6 hours ago, wetchris said:

So you're not allowed to go to the toilet in the plane if the ''fasten seatbelts is on or what?

There is indeed a reason why they want you to sit, and secured.  People flying around the cabin in hard turbulence (which pilots avoid as best they can) is VERY bad and dangerous.  If you wet yourself because the sign is on, you have an excuse.  Enjoy it.  :-)

I've seen other passengers with wet bottoms.  It's not common, but it happens.  You never know if it was a spilled drink or a spilled bladder.  Either way I've never heard anyone say anything.

• 1 month later...

On planes in America they won’t stop you from using the bathroom if the seatbelt sign is on. It’s  more so a lot of people are not up in case the plane is bouncing around. They don’t want anyone getting hurt. But they won’t  be like “no you can’t use the toilet, you must go in your pants in your seat” ???. 

Anyways great story. I can’t believe no one noticed the wet spot