Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

MLP fanfics?

Aside from the one person who liked and commented each of the ones I posted here, is there anyone here who is interested to read stories about the ponies of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic peeing in pants, shorts, or panties, or the Equestria Girls? Because if not, I will not submit any more here, since they've been forgotten pretty quickly.

I just wrote one about Sunset Shimmer desperate to pee for several hours on a trip, trying to find a bathroom but it being out of order, long line, etc. and denied relief every time, and ends up peeing her jean shorts. (And three of the other girls wet themselves too) I considered putting it on fimfiction.net but it might be too close to a similar story someone requested of me that didn't end in a wetting. Would anyone here be interested to read that story or should I withhold it and all other MLP/EqG stories from this site?

If you loved them, why didn't you comment on mine?

I did one for Twilight, called Twilight's Desperation. (Warning: Contains a few farts, if that's not a turn-off for you read ahead. No scat though)

I didn't do one for Starlight on here, but if you're willing to go to the site I did write them on, here's one I did there. (Note: Even the pony ones have them wearing something, otherwise the wetting doesn't interest me. Though the story I wrote called "The Desperation Requests" has them make it because that was part of the request)

If you're unfamiliar with the stories I wrote on that site, here's a series of them put into one story. (Yes, Twilight has a chapter too, not Starlight though, I don't fetishize her, I only did her chapter that I linked above because I figured people would like it and I could think of the scenario)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I enjoy MLP fanfics of all shapes and sizes, which, like I said on another thread, do include yours.  Though, I did check to see if I had read the stories you mentioned, and, no, I haven't, though the one could be easily explained by my apathy towards the Sirens.  I don't tend to read about characters I don't care about.

One character I would love to see more inclusion of, though, is Sunset.  I know she was involved in a few of your stories, but omo with her is super rare.  If my anxiety wasn't so bad lately, I would love to try my hand at adding to the pool.

Understood

Ironically enough, someone on fimfiction wrote desperation stories about Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie in a story called "I'm Gonna Pee Myself No Matter What I Do", and Sunset is one of the only two to wet herself (other being Twilight). I've seen a few pictures on derpibooru, but I'm probably the second person to write a story about Sunset wetting herself.