Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sports and Activities

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have gone running with a very full bladder. I was trying to hold it in until I came to a spot where I could discreetly pee outside. So what happened? I reached that point where I just could not hold it in anymore and I actually started pissing in my pants while I was running.  It was in public, with quite a few people around.  Embarrassing, but very exciting.   

Any water based activity such as stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, canoeing, etc. where there's a reasonable likelihood of you ending up wet or dry, especially if it's tied to a laid-back atmosphere where people may or may not be wearing a swimsuit (I wasn't when I tried it) regardless of whether or not they're getting wet (I did, besides peeing in my pants).

On 11/22/2018 at 11:56 PM, AnonymousOne said:

I have gone running with a very full bladder. I was trying to hold it in until I came to a spot where I could discreetly pee outside. So what happened? I reached that point where I just could not hold it in anymore and I actually started pissing in my pants while I was running.  It was in public, with quite a few people around.  Embarrassing, but very exciting.   

I ran cross country in high school and I and my friends definitely had some desperation,but none of us actually wet ourselves.

15 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Any water based activity such as stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, canoeing, etc. where there's a reasonable likelihood of you ending up wet or dry, especially if it's tied to a laid-back atmosphere where people may or may not be wearing a swimsuit (I wasn't when I tried it) regardless of whether or not they're getting wet (I did, besides peeing in my pants).

I've never actually peed my pants while kayaking, but I always get wet (with water). I'm kind of clumsy. Maybe I'll do it next time.

13 hours ago, nc_omo_dude said:

Sounds like a lot of fun! Please share when you do. 

15 hours ago, desperatewet said:

I've never actually peed my pants while kayaking, but I always get wet (with water). I'm kind of clumsy. Maybe I'll do it next time.

In the case of stand up paddleboarding, I was wearing nylon trackies and a running shirt (idea being to keep myself from getting sunburnt).  The pants were black, but had a matte finish, so they definitely show a shine when wet.  I peed in them in small amounts, and then decided I was too hot and jumped into the water and swam around a little.  I finished peeing while in the water.  

Before any o that, I had waded into the lake up to knee depth before getting on my board (that dried in ten minutes), and was otherwise damp up to about my thighs from splash off of the paddle, so the wet spot was probably not actually suspicious.  Also, I think everyone nearby was probably preoccupied with their own experiences to pay me any real attention.

10/10 would do again.

I have played a lot of football (soccer) on a full bladder, it can be difficult especially as I used to play in goal a lot which means lots of diving around. I used to play on the school football team and there wasn’t always time to go to the toilet before travelling to another school for a match and there were often no toilets near the pitch, so I’d just have to hold on until we got back to our school. At least playing in goal meant that I could hold myself and dance around without too many people noticing. I remember seeing a lot of my friends desperate during football matches or training sessions including one guy who needed a piss so badly that he was about to go behind a shed that had all the equipment in. Unfortunately for my friend, the teacher arrived before he could relieve himself and he had to wait until the end.

I used to do a lot of trampolining during PE lessons as well which is really hard when you’re dying to pee. Especially if the lesson was just before lunch and I’d been holding on all morning, or during the last lesson of the day where I had not had chance to pee for hours. I remember during one afternoon lesson just before school ended my friend had not been to the toilet all day and didn’t want to take his turn on the trampoline because he thought he’d piss himself! The teacher made him go on it and he did a couple of bounces and a seat drop before quickly getting off the trampoline and holding himself while dancing from foot to foot.

I remember in the final year of school at 16 being in a Gymnastics group and being absolutely bursting to piss somehow managed to hold it to the end and went rushing off to the toilets, was blasting a strong stream at the stainless steel urinal when another lad from the group came rushing in literally pissing the like crazy as he approached the urinal, panting and sighing satiny something along the lines of it kills you trying to hold on in Gym!

6 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I have played a lot of football (soccer) on a full bladder, it can be difficult especially as I used to play in goal a lot which means lots of diving around. I used to play on the school football team and there wasn’t always time to go to the toilet before travelling to another school for a match and there were often no toilets near the pitch, so I’d just have to hold on until we got back to our school. At least playing in goal meant that I could hold myself and dance around without too many people noticing. I remember seeing a lot of my friends desperate during football matches or training sessions including one guy who needed a piss so badly that he was about to go behind a shed that had all the equipment in. Unfortunately for my friend, the teacher arrived before he could relieve himself and he had to wait until the end.

I used to do a lot of trampolining during PE lessons as well which is really hard when you’re dying to pee. Especially if the lesson was just before lunch and I’d been holding on all morning, or during the last lesson of the day where I had not had chance to pee for hours. I remember during one afternoon lesson just before school ended my friend had not been to the toilet all day and didn’t want to take his turn on the trampoline because he thought he’d piss himself! The teacher made him go on it and he did a couple of bounces and a seat drop before quickly getting off the trampoline and holding himself while dancing from foot to foot.

That is so great and total arousing for me that you did travel to another school to play football  with your Bladder full, maybe you did not or you could not go all Day at your School, than there was no toilets, you had to play with your bladder full and a strong urge to pee and then nowhere to go after the match, you had to hold it until you got back to your school amazing. How could you endure that? Your bladder must have bulging and your urge painful. Was it arousing for you to be forced to hold it for so long? Was it arousing for you to know that some of your friends was desperate too?